LNMIIT 2021 Registration Process has been released by University various UG and PG courses. The last date to register for B.Tech./ B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual – Degree) Admissions 2021 is 30 May 2021. LNMIIT is one of the major engineering university, situated in Jaipur. It is a private university. Students seeking admission in LNM Institute of Information Technology will have to appear in JEE Main Entrance Exam.
LNMIIT also accepts students through DASA mode and direct admission to central or state board toppers. Candidates can see the article below for more details on the LNMIIT 2021 Registration Process.
LNMIIT 2021 Registration Process
The online registration process is given here.
- Candidates seeking admission in LNMIIT 2021 will have to fill the Registration Form as per the information brochure, which is available on the official web portal.
- And Candidates will have to register online. Later applicants have to enter their JEE Mains Score in all the subjects. Aspirants will also have to mention the details about their qualifying examination.
- Also, Candidates have to enter the branch preference.
- Aspirants will have to pay registration fees of Rs 1600. (USD 100 for DASA mode).
- Furthermore, the fee paid will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Whereas, candidates should submit their preferences along with all the other details and make the payment on or before the specified date.
- Finally, No late submissions or changes in the branch preferences will be entertained after the specified date, which will be around the 2nd week of June.
Once the registration process is done, the Institute will release a merit list based on the score of the student in JEE Main 2021, performance in the qualifying examination and their branch preference.