Meghalaya TET Application Form 2020 will be released by Directorate of Educational Research and Training(DERT). Meghalaya TET Application Form 2020 will be released online on the official website through online mode. Meghalaya TET 2020 is conducted for recruitment of Teachers in Classes I to VIII. Candidates can fill the application for through offline mode. The following article will give clear information about Meghalaya TET 2020 Application Form.
Meghalaya TET 2020 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the Meghalaya TET 2020 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
Meghalaya TET 2020 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||notified soon|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||notified soon|
Meghalaya TET 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the Meghalaya TET 2020 application form:
- The candidate can fill the Meghalaya TET online application form on the DERT official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the Meghalaya TET application form.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates are required to have all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are requested to fill all the details carefully in the application form to generate the Meghalaya TET Admit card 2020.
- Candidates required to submit the application fee for the Meghalaya TET Application form submission.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the Meghalaya TET 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the Meghalaya TET 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the Meghalaya TET application form 2020 which are given below:
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th class
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph(Two)
- D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/B.Ed/4-Year BA/BSc. Ed/Diploma in Education (Special Education) or BA Ed/BSc Ed marksheet
- NOC Certificate for Government Service
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill Meghalaya TET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of DERT.
- Step 2: Download the Application Form avaialable on the official website .
- Step 3: Candidates required to fill all the details mentioned below in the Application Form:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar Card Details
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Degree details
- Step 4: Paste the photograph.
- Step 5: Then candidates have to submit the Application fee.
|General||Rs. 300/- + Rs. 10/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 150/- + Rs. 10/-|
- Step 8: Submit the Meghalaya TET Form 2020.
- Step 9: Take the photocopy of Application Form.
Meghalaya TET 2020 Admit Card
The Meghalaya TET admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Meghalaya TET 2020 examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the Meghalaya TET exam hall.