Meghalaya TET 2021 application process has been postponed by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training(DERT). The application form was set to release on 10 June. The new dates will be announced later. The application form must be filled only after ensuring the eligibility criteria. Meghalaya TET 2021 will be conducted for the recruitment of Teachers in Classes I to VIII. Candidates can fill the application form through offline mode also. The following article will give clear information about Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Form.
- Meghalaya TET 2021 Registration Process has been postponed.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Form Dates
These are the following dates related to the Meghalaya TET 2021
Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
Meghalaya TET 2021
|Events ||Dates |
|Availability of Online Application Form||10 June 2021 Postponed|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||10 July 2021|
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the Meghalaya TET 2021 application form:
- The candidate can fill the Meghalaya TET online application form on the DERT official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the Meghalaya TET application form.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates are required to have all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are requested to fill in all the details carefully in the application form to generate the Meghalaya TET Admit card 2021.
- Candidates are required to submit the application fee for the Meghalaya TET Application form submission.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the Meghalaya TET 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the Meghalaya TET application form 2021 which are given below:
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th class
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph(Two)
- D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/B.Ed/4-Year BA/BSc. Ed/Diploma in Education (Special Education) or BA Ed/BSc Ed mark sheet
- NOC Certificate for Government Service
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET Application Form 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill Meghalaya TET 2021 online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of DERT.
- Step 2: Download the Application Form available on the official website.
- Step 3: Candidates required to fill all the details mentioned below in the Application Form:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar Card Details
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Degree details
- Step 4: Paste the photograph.
- Step 5: Then candidates have to submit the Application fee.
|General||Rs. 300/- + Rs. 10/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 150/- + Rs. 10/-|
- Step 8: Submit the Meghalaya TET Form 2021.
- Step 9: Take the photocopy of the Application Form.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Admit Card
The Meghalaya TET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website.
- All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Meghalaya TET 2021 examination center.
- Without an admit card candidates will not be allowed in the Meghalaya TET exam hall.
- MTET Admit Card is the key to enter the examination hall. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry one valid ID proof (Adhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc) and a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the MTET Examination.
- Admit card will contain the name of the candidates, examination venue, examination name, exam timing, candidate’s father name, etc.