Meghalaya TET Result 2020 will be released to get recruitment to teachers post of Class I to VIII. The result will be published by Directorate of Education Research in the pdf format. The result will be prepared according to scores secured by the candidates in MTET 2020, candidates can check their result online. Candidates who secured minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/DA/OBC) are declared as eligible for teachers post. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about Meghalaya TET 2020 Result.
Meghalaya TET 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important Meghalaya TET result dates in the given table below:
|MTET 2020 exam||notified soon|
|Declaration of results||notified soon|
Meghalaya TET 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for Meghalaya TET result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- Meghalaya TET merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the DERT official website.
- The rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in MTET 2020.
- The common Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for Meghalaya TET seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download Meghalaya TET 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download Meghalaya TET merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to visit http://megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html to check result.
- Step 2: Candidates need to select the Result link on DERT website.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the MTET 2020 Result.
- Step 4: Meghalaya TET Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download Meghalaya TET merit list 2020 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
Meghalaya TET 2020 Cut-Off
Candidates can check cut-off marks for qualifying MTET 2020 below:-
|Category||Cut Off %||Cut off marks|
|SC / ST / OBC / DA||55%||82.5|
Meghalaya TET 2020 Scope
MTET 2020 is the teacher eligibility test for all candidates who inetrested in recruit as elementary school teachers (classes 1 to 8) and for teachers appointed to teach classes 1 to 8 after the NCTE notification dated 23.08.2010. This applies to all schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act 2009. They include following types of schools:
- School owned, established or controlled by Government or a local authority, referred to in sub-clause (i) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.
- The aided school receiving grant or aid to meet whole or part of its expenses from Government or local authority, referred to in sub-clause (ii) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.
- Unaided school not receiving any kind of grant or aid to meet its expenses from Government of local authority referred to in sub-clause (iv) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.