MH SET 2021 Application Form deadline has been extended by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The last date to submit the MH SET application form without a late fee is now extended till 17 June 2021. MH SET is held by State Common Entrance Test Cell for selecting the candidates on the post of Assistant Professor in Colleges and Universities in Maharashtra and Goa. A huge number of candidates may give entrance exam every year. The application form is available by online mode on the official website of respective authority. Candidates are advised to keep updated and read the information carefully before applying the MH SET 2021 Application Form.
MH SET Application form submission last date has been extended tll 17 June 2021.
MH SET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates carefully. The dates are given below of MH SET 2021 Application Form:
MH SET 2021 Application Dates
|Beginning of Application Form||24 February 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||17 June 2021|
|Application process with late fee||18-25 June 2021|
|Correction window ||26-30 June 2021|
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply the application form.
MH SET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned point regarding MH SET 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates can apply the application form via online mode.
- The applications form are available on the official website.
- If multiple forms are submitted by the candidates, it will be rejected without any communication.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Working email id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every information regarding the examination will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- After this candidates need to upload properly scanned photographs and signatures.
- It is important to remember his/her username and password for further use.
Documents Required to fill MH SET 2021 Application Form
Some of the following documents which are required to keep with us, while filling up the MH SET 2021 Application Form. The following documents are listed below:
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary School (10th Class).
- Marksheet of Senior Secondary School (12th Class).
- Candidates Permanent Adress Proof.
- Candidates Current Adress Proof.
- Caste Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Candidates properly scanned Photographs and Signatures.
MH SET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of MH SET 2021 varies in nature. The application fee is different for the General and Reserved candidates. The related information is given below in the table:
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the application fee through Online Mode only.
Online mode: Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
MH SET 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Amount (including processing fee)|
|General/ Unreserved||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH/ Transgenders||Rs 650/-|
Disclaimer: Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable in any situation.
How to fill the MH SET 2021 Application Form?
Any candidates can apply the examination by filling up the MH SET 2021 Application Form.
In this step, the candidate needs to register ourself on the official website.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for applying MH SET 2020 Application Form.
- Click here for the new registration.
- Now the candidate needs to create username and password, with a proper email id and phone number.
- The username and password will also forward on your specified email id for the future prospectus.
- Once you filled all the details, kindly check the information.
- And click to submit.
- After completing this registration step, a Unique Application Number will be generated.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this part, candidates need to fill Father's name, Mother's name, Personal details, Academic details, and Qualification details:
- Candidates have to enter details such as Mother's Name, Father's Name, Address details, Contact details, Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates need to enter qualification detail such as 10th, 12th, and any other degree or diploma certification.
- After that, you will be asked for the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- After completing this step candidates need to upload their scanned photographs and signatures.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, applicants need to upload their properly scanned images and signatures within a prescribed format:
The prescribed format is listed in the below table:
MH SET 2020 Documents Size and Format
|Size||50 Kb||30 Kb|
|Format||JPG or JPEG||JPG or JPEG|
Instruction to be followed:
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- Candidate Image should be properly scanned.
- Running writing signature is acceptable.
- A candidate photograph must be a recent one.
Step-4: Fee payment
This is the last and important step, Candidates are advised to check the complete application form before making the payment. Candidates can make the payment through payment gateway mode:
- Applicants can pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Candidates can make the payment by a Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Application Fee for the General category candidate is Rs 800/-.
- Application Fee for the Reserved category candidate is Rs 650/-.
- After completing all the details, Candidates can download the online application form of 2 pages.
- The first application page is containing Application Form details.
- The second page is containing Payment Transaction details.
- Candidates need to print all the 2 pages and kept with us until the admission procedure is not done.
MH SET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make changes in their MH SET 2020 Application form. Conducting Authority will open the correction window for a specified period only.
MH SET 2021 Admit card
After the successful completion of the application form, the conducting body issues the MH SET 2021 admit card. The admit releases at the official website. On the day of the examination, candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their MH SET 2021 admit card printout. No candidate whose admission card is not issued by the SET State Agency will participate in the examination.