MH SET Answer Key 2020 will be published after the examination. The Answer Key will be released separately for paper 1 and paper 2. The university will also release question booklets for the candidates. The answer key will be published on the official website. Candidates can download the Answer key PDF and challenge the respective Answer Key in online mode only. The Final Answer Key will be released after the whole process is over and Result will be announced. Candidates can check more details about MH SET Answer Key june 2020 in the article below.
MH SET Answer Key 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important MH SET 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Correction Windows(Application Form) Open||23 January 2020|
|Correction Windows(Application Form) Closes||29 January|
|Admit Card Available ||18 June 2020|
|MH SET Examination 2020 date||28 June 2020|
|Answer Key Available||After commencement of Entrance Exam|
|Challanege Date||will be released soon|
MH SET Answer Key 2020
- The Answer Key for Maharashtra SET 2020 will be available on 28 June 2020. Candidates can download the Answer Key in Pdf format.
- Answer Key 2020 Paper 1 will be published for each of the four sets A, B, C, D. Each will consist of 50 questions.
- Likewise, Answer Key 2020 Paper 2 will be published by the competent authority in four sets i.e. A, B, C, D.
- Although, Paper 2 will have subject wise Answer Keys which will consist of 100 questions each for all the 32 subjects.
How to challenge MH SET 2020 Answer Key?
Candidates not satisfied with the Answer Key can challenge the authority online. The procedure to Challenge is given below-
- Candidates have to fill an Online Feedback form and upload it along with the interim Answer Key on the official website.
- To do so, candidates have to click on the link to raise Objection.
- They then have to enter the registration ID and Password to Login to their account.
- After logging in, an objection space will be provided in a set format which the candidate has to fill.
- After writing, they have to pay requisite fees for the objection raised.
- In the end, they need to submit the form before the given deadline.
Only those candidates will be able to challenge the Answer Keys those who have appeared for the examination.
MH SET 2020 Fee for Challenge
Candidates have to submit Rs. 1000 per question if they wish to challenge the authority. It is one time process and for a limited time period. If the university accepts the objection i.e. if it turns out to be correct, then the candidate will get a fee refund. In other circumstances, the fee is non-refundable.
Note: Candidates must be very sure before Challenging the Answer key. They should refer to authentic sources before raising objection.
MH SET 2020 Final Answer Key
- The final Answer Key will be published on the official website once the SET authority examine the objections raised by candidates and create a new Answer key set.
- The New or Final Answer key cannot be challenged after that.
- Calculation of the marks will be done on the basis of Final MH SET 2020 Answer Key. No Grieviances will be accepted for the Final PDF.
- To calculate the total marks scored candidates can use the following formula-
Total Marks Scored in MH SET 2020= Total Number of correct answers* 2
Since the exam pattern has been revised this year, candidates will now have to write two papers only. Paper 1 will consist of 50 questions and Paper 2 will have a total of 100 questions.
Paper 1 will be based on general aptitude whereas Paper 2 will have questions from specific subject opted by the candidate.
The above information is based on previous year's data. It shall be updated when the official authority releases the Answer Key for MH SET 2020. The Link of downloading the Answer key booklets and Subject wise pdfs will be provided in June 2020 after the exam is conducted.