MH SET Answer Key 2022 is expected to be published by the first week of September 2022 tentatively by Savitribai Phule Pune University. The Answer Key will be released separately for paper 1 and paper 2. The university will also release question booklets for the candidates. The answer key will be published on the official website. Candidates can download the Answer key PDF and challenge the respective Answer Key in online mode only. The Final Answer Key will be released after the whole process is over and Result will be announced. Candidates can check more details about MH SET Answer Key 2022 in the article below.
MH SET Answer Key 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
Candidates can check here all the important MH SET 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
MH SET Answer Key 2022
|Events ||Dates (Tentative) |
|Correction Windows(Application Form) Open||June 2022|
|Correction Windows(Application Form) Closes||June 2022|
|Admit Card Available ||September 2022|
|MH SET Examination 2022 date||September 2022|
|Answer Key Available||September 2022|
|Challenge Date||to be announced|
MH SET Answer Key 2022
- The Answer Key for Maharashtra SET 2022 will be available after the commencement of the examination. Candidates can download the Answer Key in Pdf format.
- Answer Key 2022 Paper 1 will be published for each of the four sets A, B, C, D. Each will consist of 50 questions.
- Likewise, Answer Key 2022 Paper 2 will be published by the competent authority in four sets i.e. A, B, C, D.
- Although, Paper 2 will have subject-wise Answer Keys which will consist of 100 questions each for all 32 subjects.
How to challenge MH SET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates not satisfied with the Answer Key can challenge the authority online. The procedure to Challenge is given below-
- Candidates have to fill an Online Feedback form and upload it along with the interim Answer Key on the official website.
- To do so, candidates have to click on the link to raise Objections.
- They then have to enter the registration ID and Password to login into their account.
- After logging in, an objection space will be provided in a set format which the candidate has to fill.
- After writing, they have to pay requisite fees for the objection raised.
- In the end, they need to submit the form before the given deadline.
Only those candidates will be able to challenge the Answer Keys to those who have appeared for the examination.
MH SET 2022 Fee for Challenge
Candidates have to submit Rs. 1000 per question if they wish to challenge the authority. It is a one-time process and for a limited time period. If the university accepts the objection i.e. if it turns out to be correct, then the candidate will get a fee refund. In other circumstances, the fee is non-refundable.
Note: Candidates must be very sure before Challenging the Answer key. They should refer to authentic sources before raising objections.
MH SET 2022 Final Answer Key
- The Final Answer Key will be published on the official website once the SET authority examines the objections raised by candidates and create a new Answer key set.
- The New or Final Answer key cannot be challenged after that.
- Calculation of the marks will be done on the basis of the Final MH SET 2022 Answer Key. No Grievances will be accepted for the Final PDF.
- To calculate the total marks scored candidates can use the following formula-
Total Marks Scored in MH SET 2022= Total Number of correct answers* 2
Since the exam pattern has been revised this year, candidates will now have to write two papers only. Paper 1 will consist of 50 questions and Paper 2 will have a total of 100 questions.
Paper 1 will be based on general aptitude whereas Paper 2 will have questions from specific subjects opted by the candidate.
The above information is based on the previous year's data. It shall be updated when the official authority releases the Answer Key for MH SET 2022. The Link for downloading the Answer key booklets and Subject wise pdf will be provided after the exam is conducted.