MH-SET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 18 June 2020 by the conducting authority Savitribai Phule Pune University at the official website. The hall Ticket can be downloaded by entering the login credentials obtained at the time of registration. Maharashtra SET 2020 will be conducted on 28 June 2020. Admit card is an important document required to enter the examination hall. There are important details mentioned on the hall tickets that contains all important details about the candidate. To get complete information related to MH-SET 2020 Admission Card, read the article below.
MH-SET 2020 Latest Updates:
- The exam has been rescheduled to 28 June 2020.
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
MH-SET 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Admit Card Important Dates
|MH-SET important events||Dates|
|Availability of SET Admit Card 2020||18 June 2020|
|Last date to download the Hall Ticket||28 June 2020(morning by 9:45)|
|Maharashtra SET 2020 Exam Date||28 June 2020|
MH SET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given instructions related to Hall Ticket
- The hall ticket will contain information provided by the candidates on the online Application Form.
- If the candidate has filled the wrong information, it will be reflected on the admit card.
- The admit card will be available 10 days before the examination date on the official website.
- Candidate has to enter his/her Application Login Id and Password and can download the Hall Ticket.
- No hard copy of Admit Card is available for the exam. Candidates have to download the hall ticket from the official website only.
- Candidates must remember to carry a photocopy of the Admit card and a photo Identity such as Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID etc to the examination centre.
- Candidates can only appear for the subject mentioned on the admit card.
- If there is any assistance required in the case of Admit card, candidates are requested to approach the contact person of the centre.
How to download MH-SET 2020 Admit Card?
To understand the process of MH-SET 2020 Admit Card, candidates can follow the detailed instructions given below-
Step 1: Visit the official website https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/ and click on the link to download the admit card.
Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to a new page. There, candidates will come across two options to download the hall ticket. They can choose anyone as per their convenience.
- Download Admit Card by Login
- Download Admit Card by Application Number
a) If the candidate chooses Download Admit Card by login, then they need to enter registered email ID and Password to login.
b) If they choose Download Admit Card by Application Number, then they need to enter the Application number and Date of Birth and click on Download Admit Card.
The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. After checking the details, candidates can download and save it.
Details mentioned on the MH-SET 2020 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the MH-SET 2020 Hall Ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Date of examination
- Test Venue
- Exam Instructions
Note: MH SET 2020 will be conducted only in 15 centres across Maharashtra and Goa States.
Documents to be carried to the Test Centre
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre on the day of examination:
- Print out of Maharastra SET 2020 Hall Ticket
- A valid photo identity such as Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License etc
- A recent passport size photograph