MH-SET 2022 Admit Card will be released in September 2022 tentatively by the conducting authority Savitribai Phule Pune University. The hall Ticket can be downloaded by entering the login credentials obtained at the time of registration. Admit card is an important document required to enter the examination hall. There are important details mentioned on the hall tickets that contain all the important details about the candidate. To get complete information related to MH-SET 2022 Admission Card, read the article below.
MH-SET 2022 Admit Card Dates
MH SET 2022 Admit Card Dates
|MH-SET 2022 events||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of SET Admit Card 2022||September 2022|
|Exam date||September 2022|
MH SET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given instructions related to Hall Ticket
- The hall ticket will contain information provided by the candidates on the online Application Form.
- If the candidate has filled in the wrong information, it will be reflected on the admit card.
- The admit card will be available 10 days before the examination date on the official website.
- The candidate has to enter his/her Application Login Id and Password and can download the Hall Ticket.
- No hard copy of the Admit Card is available for the exam. Candidates have to download the hall ticket from the official website only.
- Candidates must remember to carry a photocopy of the Admit card and a photo Identity such as an Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, etc to the examination center.
- Candidates can only appear for the subject mentioned on the admit card.
- If there is any assistance required in the case of an Admit card, candidates are requested to approach the contact person of the center.
How to download MH-SET 2022 Admit Card?
To understand the process of the MH-SET 2022 Admit Card, candidates can follow the detailed instructions given below-
Step 1: Visit the official website https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/ and click on the link to download the admit card.
Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to a new page. There, candidates will come across two options to download the hall ticket. They can choose any one as per their convenience.
- Download Admit Card by Login
- Download Admit Card by Application Number
a) If the candidate chooses Download Admit Card by login, then they need to enter the registered email ID and Password to log in.
b) If they choose Download Admit Card by Application Number, then they need to enter the Application number and Date of Birth and click on Download Admit Card.
The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. After checking the details, candidates can download and save it.
Details mentioned on the MH-SET 2022 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the MH-SET 2022 Hall Ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Date of examination
- Test Venue
- Exam Instructions
Note: MH SET 2022 will be conducted only in 15 centers across Maharashtra and Goa States.
Documents to be carried to the Test Centre
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center on the day of examination:
- Print out of Maharastra SET 2022 Hall Ticket
- A valid photo identity such as Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License etc
- A recent passport size photograph
MH SET 2022 Admit Card: Covid-19 New Guidelines
- Candidates have to wear a mask and gloves at the exam center.
- Candidates have to carry a water bottle, a bottle of sanitizer, and a pen of their own.
- The body temperature will be tested with thermo-guns. Only then candidates are
allowed to enter.
- In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms,
the candidate will not be permitted in the exam center
- Candidates have to carry the admit card of M-SET along with the photo identity proof
both the original and photocopy.