MHT CET 2023 Registration process will start from February 2023. The candidates will fill out the application form in online mode. Maharastra Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Government of Maharastra State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is a state-level examination conducted for admissions into engineering and technology, pharmacy and pharma.d courses. The exam is conducted once a year. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about MHT CET Application Form 2023.
- The MHT CET 2023 will held from 9 May 2023.
- The MHT will release the MHT CET 2023 application form in February 2023 at the official website - cetcell.mahacet.org 2023. Students preparing for the upcoming MHT CET exam should start their preparation by knowing the detailed MHT CET 2023 syllabus and exam pattern.
MHT CET 2023 Application Form Dates
Applicants should check the given below table of MHT CET 2023 entrance exam application dates:
Maharashtra CET 2023 Application Dates
Application Process Start
Last Date to Submit the form
Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)
MHT CET 2023 exam
MHT CET B.Tech: August 2023
MHT CET B.Pharma: August 2023
MHT CET 2023 Application Form
Check the given information about registration below:
- The application form for MHT CET 2023 will be available in the online mode only.
- The candidates will be required to register using an email ID and phone number that shall stay authentic to them.
- All the details must be filled in carefully by the candidates.
- Applying multiple timeapplyingusing the same email ID for multiple applications was not be entertaand ined deemed to be rejected.
- No Correction facility will be available; hence proper filling of details is important.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in copy for future uses.
Direct Link to Apply for MHT CET 2023-- Click Here
Documents required while filling the MHT CET 2023 Application Form.
The following documents are required to fill the application form for MHT CET 2023:
- The previous degree marks sheet or sample of the same.
- Details of the applying candidate along with a valid email ID and phone number
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature of the required size
- Payment details as per the method of payment
Details to be filled in MHT CET 2023 Application Form
The list provided below is needed to be filled in the MH CET 2023 online registration form:
- Email ID
- Mobile No
- First Name
- Middle (Father’s) Name
- Last name/Surname
- Mother’s Name
After registration – Filling out the form
Enter the following details.
- Permanent Address
- Are you Indian national
- Domicile certificate of State
- Category of Candidate
- PWD category
- Account details: Name of Account Holder, Name of the Bank, Name of the branch, Type of Account, Bank Account Number, Bank’s IFSC code
- SSC Qualification Details
- HSC Qualification Details
- Exam subjects
- Question paper language
- Faculty preference
- District preference
MHT CET 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Applicants can only pay the application fee through online mode using the following way:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- e-challan system
- Mobile Wallets
MHT CET Online Registration Fees 2023
Reserved categories and person with a disability
- There is no offline mode of payment available for MHT CET 2023.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
How to fill MHT CET 2023 Application Form?
Candidates can go through the below steps to fill the MHT CET 2023 online form:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the MHT CET official website for MHT CET 2023 registration form.
- A link with the name ‘apply online’ shall appear.
- The candidates have to click on the link after going through all the instructions.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to register using their email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling the details
- The candidates had to fill in their details after registration is complete.
- Fill personal details like name, date of birth, gender, mother’s name, father’s name, etc.
- Fill in correspondence details like mobile number, address of the contact, etc.
- The candidate must fill in details of the candidate’s reservation, educational details, etc. e.
- All the details filled by the candidate must be following their class 10th certificate.
Step 3: Uploading the images
- After filling in the required details, the candidates are required to upload images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The passport size photograph should be a coloured photograph of the light background of size between 15kB and 50kB.
- The photograph must be in JPG format.
- The signature of the candidate must be done on a white paper using black ink.
- The size of the image must be between 5kB and 20kB.
- Click on upload image in the required field and upload the images in the sizes mentioned above.
Step 4: Fee payment
- After filling all the required details, the candidates have to make the fee payment.
- Before making any payment, the candidates have to review the application form as an incomplete application form leads to rejection.
- The application fee as per the category mentioned above needs to make the payment.
- The application fee of MHT CET 2021 can be paid through online mode only using credit/debit cards, once the online application form is filled.
- Take a printout of the filled application form & retain it until the admission process gets over.
MHT CET 2023 Admit Card
MHT CET 2023 admit card will be released on the official website.
- The registered candidates can download MHT CET 2023 admit card from their respective login, using user id and password.
- On the admit card, candidates can check their exam center date and time as per which they have to attend the exam.
- On the exam date, candidates must carry the printed copy of MHT CET 2023 with photo ID proof.
- PWD candidates have to carry PWD certificates. No candidate is allowed inside the exam center without a proper admit card.
MHT CET 2023 Exam Centers
MHT CET 2023 exam centers are allotted via the admit card. The exam centres of the exam are established in all the districts of Maharashtra and other given below state’s captital district:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh