MHT CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 08 June 2021 and the last date to apply is 07 July 2021 online by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates will fill the application form in online mode. Maharastra Common Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted by the Government of Maharastra State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is a state-level examination conducted for admissions into engineering and technology, pharmacy and pharma.d courses. The exam is conducted once a year. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about MHT CET Application Form 2021.
- MHT CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 08 June 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 07 July 2021.
- Online registration and confirmation of application form with late fees of Rs. 500 can be done from 08 July to 15 July 2021.
MHT CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Applicants should check the given below table of MHT CET 2021 entrance exam application dates:
Maharashtra CET 2021 Application Dates
|Application Process Start||08 June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the form||07 July 2021|
MHT CET 2021 Application Form
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has started the MHT CET 2021 Application Form process on 08 June 2021. Check the given information about registration below:
- The application form for MHT CET 2021 is available in the online mode only.
- The candidates will be required to register using an email ID and phone number that shall stay authentic to them.
- All the details must be filled in carefully by the candidates.
- Applying multiple timeapplyingusing the same email ID for multiple applications was not be entertaand ined deemed to be rejected.
- No Correction facility will be available; hence proper filling of details is important.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in copy for future uses.
Documents required while filling the MHT CET 2021 Application Form.
The following documents are required to fill the application form for MHT CET 2021:
- The previous degree marks sheet or sample of the same.
- Details of the applying candidate along with a valid email ID and phone number
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature of the required size
- Payment details as per the method of payment
Details to be filled in MHT CET 2021 Application Form
The list provided below is needed to be filled in the MH CET 2021 online registration form:
- Email ID
- Mobile No
- First Name
- Middle (Father’s) Name
- Last name/Surname
- Mother’s Name
After registration – Filling out the form
Enter the following details.
- Permanent Address
- Are you Indian national
- Domicile certificate of State
- Category of Candidate
- PWD category
- Account details: Name of Account Holder, Name of the Bank, Name of the branch, Type of Account, Bank Account Number, Bank’s IFSC code
- SSC Qualification Details
- HSC Qualification Details
- Exam subjects
- Question paper language
- Faculty preference
- District preference
MHT CET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Applicants can only pay the application fee through online mode using the following way:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- e-challan system
- Mobile Wallets
MHT CET Online Registration Fees 2021
|General category||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved categories and person with a disability||Rs. 600/-|
- There is no offline mode of payment available for MHT CET 2021.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
How to fill the MHT CET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can go through the below steps to fill the MHT CET 2021 online form:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the MHT CET official website for MHT CET 2021 registration form.
- A link with the name ‘apply online’ shall appear.
- The candidates have to click on the link after going through all the instructions.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to register using their email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Filling the details
- The candidates had to fill in their details after registration is complete.
- Fill personal details like name, date of birth, gender, mother’s name, father’s name, etc.
- Fill in correspondence details like mobile number, address of the contact, etc.
- The candidate must fill in details of the candidate’s reservation, educational details, etc. e.
- All the details filled by the candidate must be following their class 10th certificate.
Step 3: Uploading the images
- After filling in the required details, the candidates are required to upload images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The passport size photograph should be a coloured photograph of the light background of size between 15kB and 50kB.
- The photograph must be in JPG format.
- The signature of the candidate must be done on a white paper using black ink.
- The size of the image must be between 5kB and 20kB.
- Click on upload image in the required field and upload the images in the sizes mentioned above.
Step 4: Fee payment
- After filling all the required details, the candidates have to make the fee payment.
- Before making any payment, the candidates have to review the application form as an incomplete application form leads to rejection.
- The application fee as per the category mentioned above needs to make the payment.
- The application fee of MHT CET 2021 can be paid through online mode only using credit/debit cards, once the online application form is filled.
- Take a printout of the filled application form & retain it until the admission process gets over.
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card
MHT CET 2021 admit card will be released on the official website.
- The registered candidates can download MHT CET 2021 admit card from their respective login, using user id and password.
- On the admit card, candidates can check their exam center date and time as per which they have to attend the exam.
- On the exam date, candidates must carry the printed copy of MHT CET 2021 with photo ID proof.
- PWD candidates have to carry PWD certificates. No candidate is allowed inside the exam center without a proper admit card.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Centers
MHT CET 2021 exam centers are allotted via the admit card. The exam centres of the exam are established in all the districts of Maharashtra and other given below state’s captital district:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh