MHT CET 2020 Result will be released after the date of the exam. The actual release date the result will be announced soon. The candidates will be able to download their scorecard after its release on the portal of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State Government. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for counselling via CAP (Centralized Admission Process). The exam will be organised to enrol the candidates in various courses in Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy. The applicant can go through the complete article below to know complete details about the MH CET 2020 Scorecard.
MHT CET 2020 Result Date
Check the MHT CET 2020 rank card dates given in the table below:
MHT CET 2020 Scorecard dates
|MH CET 2020 Result date||Rescheduled and new dates are to be announced|
|MHT CET Entrance Exam 2020||Rescheduled and new dates are to be announced|
Stay connected to know about the MHT CET 2020 exam result.
MHT CET 2020 Result
The Competent Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and then declare the result.
- The authority will prepare the merit list of the candidates based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The candidate’s response will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID.
- Before the result declaration, the answer key will be published through which the applicants will be able to estimate their scores in the test.
How to download the MHT CET 2020 Scorecard?
Candidates appeared for the exam can check the result by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 2 - Click on the link of MHT CET 2020 result.
Step 3 - After that, enter the Roll number and captcha and then click on submit.
Step 4 - Then, the scorecard will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout out of it for future reference.
Normalization of the MHT CET 2020 Result
Based on the objections and challenges received by the State Cell, it will prepare the final answer key.
- After that, based on the final answer key, MHT CET result is compiled.
- The score of the candidates will be calculated as per the number of correct and incorrect responses made by the applicants in the exam.
- Using the marking scheme and answer key of the exam candidates will be ranked by their normalized score.
- Percentile method will be used to rank the applicants.
MHT CET 2020 Raw Score can be calculated by formula= (Total correct answers in Maths x 2) + (Total correct answers in Chemistry & Physics x 1)
Details mentioned in the MHT CET 2020 Result
The result of MHT CET 2020 will include the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Application number/Roll number
- Subject group
- Subject wise percentile score
- Total percentile score
- Candidate's photo and signature