MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form will released by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE, Conducting body), Madhya Pradesh. Candidates looking to apply for the MP online D.EL.ED 2020 can fill the form which is expected to be released by the August 2020 on the official website. Candidates will be giving the option of choice filling after for their desired institute after the Registration. All the details related to the Madhya Pradesh D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form, Important Dates, Registration (Application) Fee and the steps involved in filling the form is mentioned in the article. Appearing candidates must go through the full article.
MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Application Dates
All the details of the MP Online D.EL.ED Registration Dates are mention in the following section, Candidates are advised to follow the schedule of events and their dates of the registration
Important Dates of MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Registration
|Application form to be released||August 2020|
|Form correction date||August 2020|
|Selection of the Institute for First round||September 2020|
Candidates are advised to follow the schedule mentioned in the table.
MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form
All the basic details of the MP Online Application 2020 is provided in this section. Aspirants are advised to check the important details of Registration
- All the appearing candidates of Madhya Pradesh D.EL.ED Should be eligible as per the eligiblity criteria before filling the form
- Registration or application form can be filled by visiting the official website @ 'rsk.mponline.gov.in'
- Form will be available from the third week of August 2020
- All the necessary details must be filled and required document to be uploaded in the prescribed format
- One application form will be accepted for each candidate, multiple form will not be accepted
- Once the registration is completed, candidates can do the choice filling of their desired course and Instituation
- Registration fee must be paid on time
MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Application Fee
All the Payment details for the MP Online D.EL.ED Application Fee 2020 is mentioned in this section.
Mode of Payment : Applicant can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- Payment must be done on time as per the schedule else their form will not be accepted
- Once the MP D.EL.ED Fee payment is done it will not be refunded
Below created table has all the payment details inside for MP D.EL.ED 2020 Application Process:-
MP Online D.EL.ED Registration Fee Details
|MP Online D.EL.ED Regiatration Fee||Rs. 59/-|
|Chice filling Fee||Rs. 118/-|
|Form correction Fee||Rs.59/-|
Note: Candidates are advised to pay the pay as per the details inside the table.
How to Fill the MP Online D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form
All the steps and process involved in filling the registration form for MP Online D.EL.ED is mentioned in this section. Candidates are advised to go through it.
- Step 1 : In order to fill the MP Online D.EL.ED Form, A candidate first have to login to the rsk.mponline.gov.in then click into the link of Application Form and therefore they are required to fill all the necessary details in the application.
- Step 2 : All the required documents like Board exams Marksheet, Last qualified Marksheet, Scanned copy of the passport photo and signature in JPEG/JPG Format.
- Step 3 : Click on the Fee' Payment Button' to pay the required fee.
- Step 4 : Click on the Save and Preview button to check all the details mentoioned in the application form and Finally Submit the Registration Form, A candidates must not forget to Click on the Print Document to take the printout of the Form.
- Step 5 : After the registration candidates will have the option of the choice filling of their desired course and Instituation
MP Online D.ELE.ED 2020 Eligiblity Criteria
Candidates applying for the Madhya Pradesh Online D.EL.ED 2020 have to fullfill the eligiblity criteria before filling the Registration (Application) Form. Only Eligible Candidate shall be considered for the admission.
- Age Criteria : A candidate should fall in the category of minimum 17 Years by the 1 July 2020
- Academic Criteria : Applicant must have done their 10+2 from any recognized board in Madhya Pradesh (MP)
- Minimum qualification marks required for the General Category is 50% and 45% for the reserved category