MP Pre B.Ed Examination Application Form 2020 is expected to be released and available to the candidates in the third week of April 2020. The last date to fill the Application form will be till the first week of May. MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Examination is a National-Level Exam conducted by MP VYAPAM Board for B.Ed courses. To avoid any kind of application form rejection, the candidate must submit their form before the last date of submission. For further details, the aspiring candidates for the examination are requested to go through the whole article.
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form Important Dates
The candidates must note that before they submit their examination application form of MP B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam, the candidate needs to check that all the entered details in the Application Form are correct and no incorrect information has been given. Any request regarding any kind of change or correction in the application form would not be entertained by the authority in any given case.
The aspiring candidates for the MP B.Ed 2020 examination can check the examination related important dates and events in the table given below.
MP B.Ed 2020 Application Form Important Dates
Availability of the application form
Third week of April 2020
Last date of submission of the application form
First week of May 2020
Fourth week of May 2020
Results of the examination
First Week of June 2020
Counselling process would be starting by
Last week of June 2020
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned points regarding the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form to avoid mistakes. Candidates fill the registration form before the last date of commencement of application form:
- The Registration Form will be available only in the online mode.
- No offline mode registration will be acceptable.
- The candidates will have to provide a working email id and registered phone number.
- The Application Fee can be paid through the MP KIOSK online mode.
- Once the Application Fee is submitted, It will not be refundable in any situation.
Documents required to fill MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep the following list of documents while filling at the time of MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate of the candidate.
- Marksheet of Qualifying exam of the candidate
- Category Certificate (If applicable) of the candidate
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Sports Certificate (If applicable) of the candidate
- Valid Photo ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport etc.
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form Fee
To complete the whole examination application form process, the aspiring candidates are needed to pay the required MP Pre B.Ed application fees on time. The candidates can refer to the given table below to know the Entrance Examination Fee for submitting the Form.
General / OBC
SC / ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Candidates may note that the examination application fee can be paid via online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to fill up the MP B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The Applicants must go through the given steps for filling the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form:
STEP 1: Registration
- First, candidates must have to visit the official website.
- Click on the given link for the registration itself.
- The candidates have to mention working email-id and registered phone number.
- After generating the password candidates need to start their registration process.
STEP 2: Filling up the Application Form:
This is the second step where the candidate has to fill their Academic, Personal and Qualification details. all the candidates to fill up only the correct crucial and necessary details in their respective online application of the examination.
- The applicants need to full their personal and qualification detail.
- Educational details regarding the applications education and marks obtaining in their 10th, 12th examination.
- Candidates need to fill their detail like Name, D.O.B, Father's Name, Mother's name, etc.
- Once the detail is submitted, it will not be changed.
STEP 3: Uploading the Documents
Uploading the documents is also one of the important steps in the application form. Candidates need to upload their scanned images and signature in the prescribed format only. Some of the important instruction to be followed while uploading the documents:
- A photograph must be a cleared and recent one.
- The candidate has to sign on a white plain paper with ball pen ink.
- If a signature is done in capital letter shall not be accepted.
- A scanned photograph must be in JPEG Format.
STEP 4: Fee Payment
Now after completing all the above-mentioned steps, the candidates are required to proceed towards making the payment for the examination online application form:
- The application fee is paid and hence it will not be refundable at any situation.
- The registration fee can be paid only in the online mode.
STEP 5: Submitting the Form
- After the payment for the application form is completed, the candidates need to submit their online application form.
- It also advised taking a printout of the already submitted examination application form for future references.
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form Correction Window
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form Correction will be done after the successful registration of application form. First candidate should check the overall application form before submitting it. If any error has been done, then students must go for the correction window. Applicants can log in through the registration ID or registered mobile number. The candidates cannot edit any image, signature or photographs.
The following are the details which can be edited in the correction window:
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Examination Center