MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card will be released soon. The MP PVFT 2020 (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test) admit card will be released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB). The MP PVFT 2020 is a State Level Entrance Test which is organised to offer the admission of B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) courses in the colleges/institute of Madhya Pradesh state. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the MP PVFT admit card 2020.
MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important MP PVFT admit card dates 2020 in the given table below:
MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Examination Dates||09 & 10 September 2020|
MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card
The applicants make sure to check all the instructions for the MP PVFT 2020 admit card which is given in the list below:
- The MP PVFT 2020 hall ticket will be released through the online mode only at the MP PBE official website.
- All the candidate make ensure to login with application number and Date of Birth to download the MP PVFT admit card 2020.
- It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the hard copy of the MP PVFT hall ticket 2020 at the MP PVFT 2020 exam centre.
- The applicants must carry the original copy of the MP PVFT hall ticket, not a photocopy or scanned copy at the MP PVFT examination centre 2020.
- The candidates who filled the MP PVFT 2020 application form and the candidate who fulfil all the MP PVFT 2020 eligibility criteria will get their MP PVFT admit card.
- All the applicant must come 30 min early on the MP PVFT 2020 exam day for the entry and MP PVFT 2020 admit card verification.
- All applicants keep their MP PVFT admit card 2020 safe because that will be used at the MP PVFT 2020 admission process.
- The applicants who do not have a clear photograph on their MP PVFT 2020 hall ticket will have to bring at least two passport size photographs with them for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- The candidate's Parents or Guardians are not allowed at the MP PVFT 2020 examination centre.
Documents Required to take at the MP PVFT 2020 Examination Hall
It is mandatory for all the candidate that they have all the required documents with them at the MP PVFT examination centre 2020 which are given in the list below:
- The original hardcopy of the MP PVFT 2020 admit card.
- The applicants must carry at least one original ID proof along the hardcopy of the MP PVFT 2020 admit card. The documents that candidates can carry with the admit card at the MP PVFT 2020 exam hall are list below:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Government Employer ID
- Driving License
- Candidates must carry at least two coloured photographs same as uploaded on the MP PVFT 2020 application form.
How to Download the MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card?
- Step 1: The candidates must visit the MP PBE official website to generate the MP PVFT 2020 admit card.
- Step 2: On the MP PBE official website the candidate will click on the "Admit Card' button.
- Step 3: The new page will appear on the screen where candidate have to click on the "Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test-2020" button.
- Step 4: On the new page, candidate have to login with the MP PVFT 2020 Application Number and Date of Birth as a password.
- Step 5: The MP PVFT 2020 admit card will appear on the next page.
- Step 6: The candidate must download the MP PVFT 2020 admit card PDF and take out the print of the MP PVFT 2020 hall ticket.
Details Given in the MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card
The MP PVFT admit card 2020 will contain the candidate's personal details and examination details. All the details that will appear in the MP PVFT 2020 admit card is given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Selected Course
- Examination Center
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Date and Day
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Instructions about the Examination
Things Not To Carry In The MP PVFT 2020 Examination Hall
All the candidates can check here all the restricted thing in the MP PVFT 2020
examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in the MP PVFT examination hall
- Any Suspected Things
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in the MP PVFT 2020 exam hall may lead to cancellation of the candidate's examination.
Problems/Discrepancy in Downloading the MP PVFT 2020 Admit Card
If any candidate found any problems in the MP PVFT 2020 admit card downloading and if any candidate found any discrepancy in their admit cards then they must contact to the conducting authority. The MP PBE contacts details where candidates can raise their issues to resolve the problem are given below:
- Address: Professional Examination Board "Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal-462011
- Contact Number: [email protected]
- Email Address: 0755- 2578801 - 02
MP PVFT 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check here the MP PVFT exam pattern 2020 which is given in the list below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted in an offline mode (pen and paper test).
- Total No. of Questions: There will be 200 questions in the MP PVFT 2020 question paper.
- Duration: The candidates have 3 Hours (180 Mins) to finish the question paper.
- Type of question: There will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer contains +1 marks and there will be no negative marking in the MP PVFT question paper 2020.
- The medium of Examination: The MP PVFT question paper will be in English and Hindi both the mediums.
MP PVFT 2020 Result
The MP PVFT result 2020 will be released in the Second Week of July online. The candidates can check their result by login at the official website with the application number/ roll number and Date of birth. The candidates are advised to takeout the print of the MP PVFT scorecard and keep it safe for future use.