MSIT Admissions 2023 Application Form has been released. MSIT Admission 2023 (Master of Science in Information Technology) is an entrance exam that was conducted by a consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CHIL) that conducts this exam every year at the university level to offer admission in the postgraduation courses in Computer science. MSIT 2023 exam will be an online CBT (Computer Based Test) exam. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the MSIT 2023 application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, and syllabus.
MSIT Admission 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MSIT Admission 2023 exam status from the below table:
|Exam date||to be announced|
MSIT Admission 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates of the MSIT 2023 Admission are given in the table below:
MSIT Admission 2023 Dates
|The Last Date to submit the Application Form(GAT)||02 August 2023|
|Walk-in Entrance Test Starts||22 March 2023|
|Walk-in Entrance Test Last Date||14 August 2023|
|MSIT Entrance Examination 2023 date||16 August 2023|
|Result Declaration of GAT||21 August 2023|
|Counselling Date ||01 September 2023|
|MSIT programme commences||13 September 2023|
|Last date for applying to MSIT Online Program (Batch II)||18 October 2023|
|MSIT Online Program (Batch II) starts||01 November 2023|
|Last date for applying to MSIT Online Program (Batch III)||17 January 2023|
|MSIT Online Program (Batch III) starts||31 January 2023|
NOTE - Walk-in exams will be conducted weekly 5 days (Monday to Friday) morning 10 AM. Duration of the exam is one hour.
MSIT Admission 2023 Counselling
MSIT 2023 process for counselling shall start soon after the declaration of results. Qualifying candidates (based on the result) will be eligible for further counselling rounds. The candidate must bring all the required documents along with the hard copy of the application form for verification on the day of counselling. Candidate must carry their ID proof and result also and makes sure to carry the original copies of the required documents.
MSIT Admission 2023 Selection Process
Candidates can take a look at the selection process for MSIT Entrance Exam
Stage I – Graduate Aptitude Test
Stage I consists of the Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT) which is a Computer Based Test.
Eligible candidates can apply for the GAT entrance test in the following ways:-
- Walk-in Entrance Test
- Regular Entrance Test
The eligible candidates can either avail of one or both the modes to apply for the Entrance Test. However, the best of the scores in all the attempts will be taken into consideration for final ranking.
Stage II – Listening Comprehension and Counselling
Candidates qualifying in Stage-I will be called for Stage-II of the entrance test, consisting of Listening Comprehension and counselling. Candidates qualifying for the Listening Comprehension will be called for counseling on the same day (Listening Comprehension Exam is exempted for the eligible candidates with qualifying TOEFL OR IELTS Score).
Stage III – Preparatory Course
Candidates qualifying in Stage I & II will join the Preparatory Course for four weeks.
In the Preparatory course, students are required to assemble their own PCs, install hardware and software, troubleshoot their PCs when required, Programming primer, and learn the basics of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML). It also includes preparing a Business plan and Soft Skills.
MSIT Admission 2023 Application Form
The MSIT 2023 application form is released online on the official website. The candidate makes sure to fill the MSIT application form 2023 carefully. After the submission of the application form candidate can't change/edit the information. The candidate makes sure to read all the points before submitting the application form for the MSIT 2023 exam which is given below:
- The candidate makes sure to fill all the application forms carefully after the submission of the application form candidate can't make any change in the form.
- The candidate must upload all the required documents in the application form.
How to Apply for MSIT Admission 2023?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the MSIT application form which is listed below:
- Visit the official website of the MSIT i.e MSIT official website
- Click on the "2023 Admission is open now" button.
- On the next page, click on the "Register" button.
- Register with the name, Email ID, password, and contact number.
- After completing the registration, the candidate will receive an email from the conducted authority to activate the registered email Id.
2. Filling The Application Form
- Login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- Fill in the personal details and click on the "next step".
- On the next window, fill the MSIT 2023 application form.
- Submit the application form.
3. Upload Documents
To submit the application form Candidate must upload their recently clicked scanned photograph in the application form. The candidate makes sure to upload the coloured photograph in the application.
4. Fee For The MSIT 2023 Application Form
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- for submitting the application form successfully. Candidates can pay through online payments by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking. The candidate makes sure to save the fee receipt of the application form. The MSIT application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
DIRECT LINK to apply for MSAIT Admissions 2023 Application Form.
MSIT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill all the ELIGIBILITY Criteria 2023 to get admission to MSIT 2023. All the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. The eligibility criteria for MSIT 2023 are listed below:
- Candidate must be passed in B.tech/ BE (All Branches).
- Candidate must rank in the MSIT 2023 GAT entrance exam to get admission to the associated universities/colleges.
MSIT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the MSIT exam pattern 2023 to prepare for the exam. The complete structure of the MSIT 2023 exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be an online CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: To complete the exam candidate has 150 min (2.5 hours).
- Type of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- The medium of the exam: The question will be in the English language only.
The question paper will be divided into two sections. The question paper pattern is listed below:
SECTION I – CRITICAL READING &WRITING
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passages with 4 questions each.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 16 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Verbal Ability – 16 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Computational Problem Solving - 10 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
SECTION II - QUANTITATIVE ABILITY & PART OF Computational Problem Solving
- Statistics -11 Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Data Analysis -10 Multiple choice questions(MCQs)
- Quantitative Comparison -8 Multiple choice questions(MCQs)
- Sets -5 Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Relations and Functions -6 Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Computational Problem Solving -10 Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- All questions carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the MSIT GAT exam.
MSIT GAT 2023 Syllabus
The applicant can check the complete syllabus of the MSIT 2023 exam is given in the table below:
MSIT GAT 2023 Syllabus
|Session I||Reading Comprehension (2 passages)|| |
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
- Assumptions / Arguments / Conclusions drawn true or false
- Positional / Linear sequence or arrangement
- Blood Relationship
- Knowledge of Grammar (2 Passages with 5 questions)
- Rearrangement of sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
|Computational Problem Solving||Computational Expressions, Branching, Lists, and Strings|
|Session II||Discrete Comparison |
- Time & Work, Profit & Loss
- Ratio Proportion and Variations
- Basic Trigonometry
|Data Sufficiency |
- Geometry: Line, angles, areas
- Number system
- Algebra: Expressions, equations, inequalities
- Line Graphs
- Bar Graphs & Pie Graphs
- Charts & Tables
- Geometry: Line, angles, areas
- Diagrams, formulas, areas, Distance, Time, etc...
- Algebra: Expressions, equations, inequalities
- Number system
- Union & Intersections
- Venn Diagrams
|Relations and Functions|
- Relations, The argument of the function, Cartesian product
- Functions of a Function
|Computational problems and solving||Computational Expressions, Branching, Lists, and Strings|
MSIT Admission Test 2023 Admit Card
The candidate makes sure to read all the points to download the MSIT admit card 2023 which is given below:
- Admit card for MSIT 2023 will be released online on the official website.
- Makes sure to login with the registered ID and password.
- Download the admit card in PDF format and take out the printout of the admit card.
- The applicant can't be allowed in the examination centre without the hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidate must carry any ID proof like aadhar card/ PAN card/ Driving Licence for the identification.
How to Download the MSIT 2023 Admit Card?
The candidate makes sure to follow all the steps to download the MSIT 2023 admit card which is given below:
- Visit the official website of the MSIT i.e MSIT official website.
- Click on the "2023 Admission open now" button.
- On the next window, click on the "Login" button.
- Click on the "2023 Admit Card" tab.
- Download the PDF of the MSIT 2023 admit card.
- Take out the hardcopy of the admit card for the MSIT 2023 examination.
Forbidden Things in the MSIT 2023 Examination Hall
All the restricted things in the MSIT exam hall are listed below:
- Do not carry anything except a pen & pencil
- Mobile phones are strictly restricted in the examination hall
- Calculators (Normal & Scientific)
- A candidate can't eat and smoke in the examination hall
- If the authority finds any candidate talking, disturbing, or using a phone/calculator then the authority will dismiss the candidate from the test session.
MSIT Admission 2023 Result
The MSIT result 2023 result will release on the official website within a month of the examination. MSIT 2023 Result will be declared in PDF format so that candidates can save it for further counselling rounds. Candidates can refer to the following points below for MSIT 2023 Result:
- To check the result candidate have to log in on the official website with the registered ID and password.
- All the candidates must takeout a printout of the result.
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on the ranking obtained in the MSIT GAT 2023 examination.
MSIT Admission 2023 Exam Centre
While filling the application form candidate can choose any exam centre from the list. All the Exam centres for the MSIT GAT 2023 examination are listed below:
Colleges accepting MSIT Score
Here is the list of colleges where candidates can apply for the MSIT course:
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA)
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (SVU).
MSIT 2023 Information Brochure
Candidates can check all the important information regarding MSIT 2023 from here. This information brochure will give insights into the important dates of MSIT 2023 as well as the admission procedure and selection criteria
MSIT Admission 2023 Highlights
Check the below-given data to know the basic information about the MSIT Admission 2023:
|Exam Name||Master of Science in Information technology|
|Acronym||MSIT Admission 2023|
|Conducting Body||A consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CHIL)|
|Official Website||https://msitprogram.net/ |
|Exam Purpose||To provide Admissions in postgraduate programs|
The consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning
A consortium of Institutes of Higher Learning is a society formed by different Universities of Andhra Pradesh which is non-profitable, under the supervision of the Government of Andhra Pradesh & APSCHE. CIHL is responsible for organizing the MSIT program in various universities across the state. MSIT provides a 2 year, one year, 3 semester postgraduate IT education which focused on a project-based curriculum. The educational process in Learning is based on Doing methodology and use personalized mentoring, instead of traditional classroom teaching.
The learning modules use online content where lectures play a secondary teaching role in the form of web-based tutored video. The student evaluation is based on completing the assigned tasks to check mastery in any concepts.