NERIST EE Counselling 2020 will be conducted for those candidates who will qualify the exam. The names of the selected/waitlisted candidates, along with the date & time of counselling/admission will be uploaded on the Institute official website. While counselling, the candidates will have to produce all the relevant original certificates/documents. Further, they will have to submit attested copies of all the relevant certificates/documents at the time of counselling or admission along with the online Anti-ragging undertakings. Read the complete article to know more NERIST EE 2020 Counselling.
NERIST EE Counselling 2020 Dates
Aspirants can check the expected schedule for North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam counselling 2020 from the table below.
NERIST EE Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Declaration of Result|15 May 2020 (Tentatively)
|Date of counselling|08 July 2020 (Tentatively)
|NEE-II & III date of exam|01 August 08 August 2020 (10 am – 1 pm)
|NEE I date of exam|02 August 09 August 2020 (10 am – 1 pm)
Documents required for NERIST EE Counselling 2020
While counselling process will be conducted, selected candidates will have to carry following documents for verification purpose.
- X, XII & Diploma Pass Certificate, mark-sheets of all semesters of Diploma, migration certificate, etc.
- Hard copy of the NEE 2020 Result/Scorecard
- SC/ST/OBC/PD certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner or an Authorized Revenue Officer). PD candidate must bring proper Medical Certificate clearly mentioning the locomotor disability and its percentage.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Govt. Employee Certificate of Parent/legal guardian, if applicable.
- Private Business Certificate, if applicable.
- Legal guardianship certificate/affidavit from the first-class magistrate with the application, if applicable.
- Three photographs of size 2.8 cm x 2 cm same as NEE 2020 Application Form.
- Parent / legal guardian’s income certificate from the competent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate as per the attached format.
- Photocopies of all above documents attested by a Gazetted Officer. The following points are to be noted in connection with counselling.
- If an applicant fails to appear for counselling on the prescribed date and time will be presumed that are “Not Interested” in admission and their candidature will be forfeited.
- With late reporting on the appointed date, they may lose their seniority for the choice of discipline & admission.
- Any deficiency in documents of admission or false statements found even after our admission/registration to this institute, admission will be cancelled.
NERIST EE 2020 Anti-Ragging Affidavits
Ragging is banned in the Institute. Anyone, who is found indulging in this activity, directly or indirectly during the entire period of his / her study, will be punished as per the institute bye-laws. The punishment may include actions under penal laws, expulsion from the Institute, and suspension from the Institute or fine with a public apology. It may also take the shape of:
- Withholding his/her results, scholarships or other benefits
- Suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess or collective punishment, and/or
- Mentioning the act of indulgence in ragging in his/her Conduct certificates, etc.