NERIST EE 2020 Admit Card releasing date has been postponed due to lockdown of coronavirus. NERIST hall ticket will be released on 10 July 2020 only for successfully registered candidates. The admission card will be released in online mode only. Candidates can download the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam admit card from neeonline.ac.in. Candidates will need their registered email id and password to download the admit card. It is mandatory to keep the hall ticket safe to e produced at the time of the admission process. Go through the below article to know complete details about the NEE hall ticket, viz; dates, process to download, discrepancies, etc.
NEE Latest Updates:
- The hall ticket for NERIST EE 2020 will be released on 10 July 2020.
- NEE-II & III date of exam is 08 August & NEE I date of exam is 09 August 2020.
NERIST EE 2020 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the NEE 2020 admit card release and download dates below in the given table:
NEE 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
|Download NEE 2020 admit card||Postponed|
|Last date to download the hall ticket||18 & 19 April 2020 (Postponed) 10 July 2020|
|NEE-II and NEE III exam date||08 August 2020 (10 am – 1 pm)|
|NEE I exam date||09 August 2020 (10 am – 1 pm)|
Stay connected to the page to know the updates regarding the NEE exam admission ticket dates.
NERIST EE 2020 Admit Card
NEE 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from the NERIST official website after the end of the application process. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of NERIST Entrance Exam 2020 below:
- Candidates must download NERIST admit card 2020 from NEE Official website.
- Also, the applicants will be informed via SMS and email id once the hall ticket will be ready to download. Hence, it is important to give valid email id and contact number while filling the form.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then they can contact to the authority.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- Without Admit Card no individual will be allowed to take the exam.
- In case of non-receipt of Admit Card, candidates must bring the photocopy of his/her Registration Confirmation page and two colour photographs to the exam hall for verification purpose.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of NEE must be carefully preserved by the candidate as it can be asked at the time of admission.
How to Download NERIST EE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the NEE 2020 hall ticket:
Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their Registration Number & password.
Step 3: Submit the all entered details.
Step 4: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket.
Details in the NERIST EE 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Important instructions
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Name
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
- Code of the Test centre
Things to carry in NEE 2020 Exam Hall
While going for NERIST EE 2020 exam, it is must to carry below-mentioned things to the examination centre:
- NEE 2020 Admit card
- Black ballpoint pen
- Calculators/log tables are not allowed in NEE I, but they are allowed in NEE-II, NEE-II Vocational, NEE III.
- Original Id Proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card and Passport size Photograph)
Note - Mobile Phones/Communication Gadgets are will not be allowed in the examination Hall.
NERIST EE 2020 Exam Centre
It is a big examination of Arunachal Pradesh in the field of science and technology. Thousands of students enrol themselves every year for seeking admission in NERIST. A total of 14 centres are been made to conduct the exam. Below is the centre's name along with their code.
|Name of the Exam Centers||Code||Name of the Exam Centers||Code|
Note - If a number of applicants in the selected centre exceeds the maximum capacity of the centre and also a centre may be cancelled if a sufficient number of applicants will be not available to sit then in both the cases, second choice of the examination centre will be allotted to the applicant.