NERIST EE 2021 Application Form has been released on 11 February 2021 and the last date has been extended upto 25 June 2021 by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University), Arunachal Pradesh. The exam is organized to provide admission to the candidates in Forestry stream & Technology stream in NERIST Deemed to be University. The applicants can go through the full article below to know more about the NERIST entrance exam 2021 registration process, Fees, how to apply, etc.
- NERIST EE 2021 Application Form last date has been extended to 25 June 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- NERIST EE 2021 Application Form has been released on 11 February 2021.
NERIST EE 2021 Application Form Dates
The applicants can check the below table to know about the NERIST Application Form 2021 important dates:
NERIST Entrance Exam Registration Dates 2021
|Events ||Dates |
|Start Date of Online Form ||11 February 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Form|
24 May 2021
25 June 2021
NERIST EE 2021 Application Form
Candidates should check the NERIST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
before applying for the exam. Also, they must read the detail given below to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the NERIST Application Form 2021:
- The applicants must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned images of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- The Candidates are requested to carefully check all the data entered before the final submission of the online application form.
- The applicants must check the status of their application form on the official website only.
- Must not submit the multiple forms.
Details to be filled in NERIST EE Application form 2021
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling the NERIST Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of NEE examination cities.
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph taken on
- A High-quality image of the candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
|Image to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
NERIST Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
The NERIST Application form 2021 fees will be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. The candidates can check the fee details below:
- The General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs 1000/-
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs 600/-.
How to fill the NERIST Entrance Exam 2021 Application form?
The NERIST application form 2021 will be filled online on the official website. Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
By following the below points the candidates can register themselves for NEE.
- Visit the site https://nee.ucanapply.com/ click on " Apply for Admission" given on the home page.
- The applicants will be redirected to the new page having an Applicant Login Box. Click on the " New Registration" link given on this page.
- After that fill the registration form details like- Email Id, Password, Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Mother's name, etc.
- A link will be sent to the email id click on that to activate the account & enter the validation code which will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The link may be sent to the spam folder/junk folder. Hence candidates will have to check accordingly.
Follow the below steps to login agian & fill in further details to complete the form:
- After activation & validation of Registration on the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NEE) Admission Portal, the candidate can log in to the program.
- After login, the candidate will be able to see the dashboard & click on " My Application".
- They will need to select the program as per their preference.
- Step 3 - For filling the application form the candidates will get the "Status of Application Page" where they will be able to check their eligibility as their selected program.
- Step 4 - After that, the applicants will get the remaining fields of the Application form to fill like religion, nationality, reservation of seats, marital status, permanent address, correspondence address, etc.
- Step 5 - The applicants will have to upload the photograph & signature in the prescribed formats.
- Step 6 - Fill in the Academic Details required then save & continue.
- Step 7 - Select the examination centre then save & continue.
- Step 8 - Once the applicant completes filling up all the above-mentioned stages of the Application Form, the completed Application Form will be opened. In case of any changes to be made in the form, the applicant will have to click on the " Back " button. To confirm the details entered, the candidate has to check the box and click on the 'Confirm & Submit' button.
- Step 9 - After the above steps, click on " Proceed to Payment".
- Step 10 - The candidates can take the printout of the final application form for future use.
NERIST Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Centre
A total of 14 centres have been selected where NEE 2021 exam will be conducted. Below is the centre's name along with their code.
Test Centres for NEE 2021
Examination Centre Code
Name of Examination Centre
Candidates must choose the centre as per their preference and feasibility and fill in the form accordingly.
NERIST NEE 2021 Admit card
For NERIST NEE 2021, a candidate is issued the admit card in online mode, only and on its official website, nerist.ac.in.
- Candidates need their user ID and password to download their NEE 2021 Admit card.
- Before downloading NEE 2021 Admit Card, a candidate needs to check the details printed on it. Such details include – candidate’s name, application number, course opted for, test centre code, test date, and slot, along with some general instructions.
- On the day of the Examination, candidates must bring their Admit Cards, Black ball point pen, etc., to the Examination Hall.