NIIT University Admission 2023 Procedure will start from July 2023. NIIT 2023 Apllication form has released to offer admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Management, etc. Admission is offered based on NUET/ NUMAT or other national-level entrance examination scores. This admission process is conducted at the national level annually. Those candidates who pass Class 12th and Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks for UG and PG courses respectively. Candidates can check details regarding NIIT University Admission 2023 such as important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling, etc. from this article.
- Applications are now open for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions at NIIT University (NU).
- The admission will be based on the national level entrance exam scores (JEE Main/ CUET UG/ BITSAT/ NEET/ SAT/ any State Engineering entrance exam).
- NIIT University 2023 Application form has been made available through online mode only.
NIIT University 2023 Status
Candidates can check the status of NIIT University admission 2023 from the below-mentioned table:
NIIT University Admission 2023 Status
|The application process has started.|
NIIT University Admission 2023 Dates
For the candidates, NIIT University Admission 2023 Dates are listed below which are tentative:
NIIT University Admission Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application starts from||Started|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|AIP process||1st week of June 2023|
|NUET/ NUMAT 2023 exam date||Within seven days of submission of the application form|
|Admission procedure||July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||July 2023|
NIIT University 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check important points regarding NIIT University Application Form from the below-given points:
- Candidates can apply for NIIT University admissions in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to select the course in which they want to enroll.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to enter personal and educational details as per the field mentioned in the application form.
- After filling in the details, candidates have to pay the university registration fee.
- The application fee can be paid via Demand Draft, for which the candidate has to send the application form number to the university.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the online NIIT application form.
- Applicants are advised to print the duly filled NIIT application form for further use.
NIIT 2023 Application Fee
After filling in the details in the NIIT University admission application form, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The registration fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check the details of the payment mode for NIIT admission from below.
- Online mode: NIIT registration fee can be paid in online mode via debit/ credit card or net banking/UPI.
- Offline mode: Candidates can also pay the NIIT application fee through Demand Draft. It should be drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram at the following address:
- NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
85, Sector 32, Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
NIIT University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIIT University admission eligibility criteria before applying for any course. Given below is the course-wise eligibility criteria of all the courses for NIIT University admission:
For 4-year B.Tech admission:
- Candidate must have more than 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 in a total of five subjects.
- Interested applicants must have English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies as compulsory subjects in class 10. The fifth subject can be selected by applicants as per his/their choice.
- For B.tech admission at NIIT University, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English in class 12. The fifth subject can be chosen by the applicants.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019 can apply along with those appearing in class 12 in 2022.
For 4 Year Integrated MBA admission:
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in Class 10 and 12 with five subjects.
- Interested applicants must have English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies in class 10 with an optional fifth subject. In class 12, such candidates must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2019 or 2020 can apply. And candidates who are appearing in class 12 in 2022 are also eligible for admission in this course.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) admission
- Candidate must have 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 in five subjects.
- Such candidate must have English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies in his/her class 10 with an optional fifth subject. Interested applicants must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12 in 2022 can apply while those who have passed class 12 in 2019 or 2020 can also apply.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) admission:
- A candidate who has a minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and 12 in five subjects can apply.
- In class 10, candidates must have English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies as compulsory subjects with an additional fifth subject.
- In class 12 only candidates with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English as main subjects are eligible for admission.
- Students who are appearing in class 12 in 2022 can apply for this course. While candidates who have passed class 12 in 2019 or 2020 are also eligible.
For 5 Year Integrated M.Tech admission
- Candidates with 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 are eligible for admission in Integrated M.Tech Programme provided by NIIT University.
- In class 10 the compulsory subjects must be English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies and an additional fifth subject.
- In class 12, only candidates with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English as compulsory subjects can apply.
- A candidate who is appearing in class 12 in 2022 can apply along with those who have passed class 12 in 2019 or 2020.
For M.Tech admission
- Candidate must have 50% marks or more in Class 10 and 12 or its equivalent qualifying exam.
- Interested applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent in 4 years bachelor’s / masters in relevant branch of admission.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any branch with mathematics or statistics during UG level can apply for the MBA program provided by NIIT University.
- Interested applicants must have 50% marks or more in their bachelor's degree.
- Candidates with 2 years of relevant work experience after graduation are also considered suitable for University MBA admissions.
- In Class 10 and 12, candidates must have more than 60% in five subjects.
- Candidates with Master’s degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / Management / Commerce / Social Sciences can apply for PhD admission.
- B. Tech / B.E degree graduates with a minimum CGPA of 8.85 on a 10.0 point scale or candidates with valid GATE Score are also eligible for admission.
NIIT University Entrance Test 2023 (NUET/NUMAT 2023)
NIIT University also conducts the NU 2023 Entrance Exam (NUET/NUMAT 2023) to offer admission to the university. Candidates can appear in NIIT university entrance exams (NU Engineering Test/NU Management Test) at their nearby exam centre.
Both the entrance exams for NIIT University admission will be conducted on different dates. NUT/NUMAT entrance test is conducted in online mode i.e. it is a Computer Based Test. After the entrance test, qualified candidates have to appear in the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) round.
NIIT University Admission 2023 Result/Merit
NIIT University will declare NUET/NUMAT 2023 Result after a few days of the entrance exam. Candidates can check their results by login into the NIIT University official website by using a registration number and password. Marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination can be checked from the NIIT University result. University will prepare a merit list based on candidate's marks in the entrance test.
NIIT University Admission Process 2023
NIIT University admission process varies as per the course chosen by the candidate. Given below is the detailed process by which candidates can take admission at NIIT University:
- Step 1: Candidates have to fill the online NIIT university application form 2023.
- Step 2: University will call registered candidates for the Admission Interaction Process (AIP)
- Step 3: For admission in courses like B.Tech, MBA, and M.SC programs candidates must appear in NIIT University entrance test such as NUAT / NUMAT, OR candidate with a valid score in JEE Main / BITSAT / SAT / NEET / Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination can apply directly for admission.
- Step 4: Candidates will have to attend Personal counselling interaction (PCI), either by face to face or video conferencing.
What is NIIT University Admission 2023 Interaction Process (AIP)?
Candidates who have successfully filled NIIT University online admission form will get to know about the AIP after which he/she has to follow the following steps in the AIP for NIIT admission 2023.
- During the AIP, the university admission cell may ask candidates about their aspirations and reasons for choosing the career option.
- Applicants can apply for the NU aptitude test (NUAT) and the NUM management aptitude test (NUMAT) for MBA only in both online and offline mode.
- At last shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and personal interactions (PCI). In the PCI, the university mainly focuses to check the following parameters of candidates:
- English communication skills – Written as well as Oral
- Candidate's Interest and hobbies
- Candidate's self-awareness
- His/her thinking ability
- Reason for the choice of course and stream
- Behaviour and attitude
- Candidate's overall personality
NIIT University Schloar Search Programme
NIIT University also offers scholarships to meritorious candidates who will score well in class 10th and class 12th or the admission Interaction Process (AIP). Candidates can apply for this scholarship program named ‘NU Scholar Search Programme’ to avail of up to 100% scholarship. It must be noted that the program is on a first come first serve basis and depends on availability. The scholarship will be applied further as per the CGPA maintained by the candidates.
NIIT University Admission 2023 Highlights
NIIT University Admission 2023
Various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
NIIT University Official website
About NIIT University
NIIT University was established in 2009 in Rajasthan as a not-for-profit university. The university offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses in different fields such as engineering, technology, Business, etc. NU focuses on students' holistic personality development, combined with equipping them with the knowledge and skillsets independent of time and space to contribute and lead in any technological environment of future industry.