NIIT University 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended to 08 September 2020. Slots booking has been open for Admission Interaction process(AIP) till deadline announced. NIIT University conducts its entrance examination in online mode to shortlist candidates for various UG and PG courses. Candidates can also apply for admission based on their score in the national level entrance examination. Those candidates who pass Class 12th and Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks for UG and PG courses respectively. Candidates can check details regarding NIIT University Admission 2020 such as important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling etc. from this article.
- NIIT University admission form can be filled for B.Tech and Integrated MBA till 08 September 2020 .
- University will take Admission Interaction Process (AIP) now from the home. Booking of slots for AIP is also open at niituniversity.in.
NIIT University Admission 2020 > Apply Here
NIIT University Admission 2020 Dates
For the candidates, NIIT University Admission 2020 Dates are listed below which are tentative:
NIIT University Admission Dates
|Online Registration Start||15 October 2019|
|Online Registration Close|
20 August 2020
08 September 2020
|AIP Process||After 7 days of application submission|
|NUET/NUMAT||Same as AIP|
|Admission Process||August/September 2020|
|Classes Commencement||to be announced|
NIIT University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check important points regarding NIIT University Application Form from the below-given points:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 15 October 2019 and can submit up to 20 August 2020 for B.Tech and Integrated MBA course.
- Candidates can apply for NIIT University admissions in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to select the course in which they wants to enrol.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to enter personal and educational details as per the field mentioned in the application form.
- After filling the details, candidates have to pay the university registration fee.
- The application fee can be paid via Demand Draft, for which candidate has to send the application form number to the university.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the online NIIT application form.
- Applicants are advised to print the duly filled NIIT application form for further use.
NIIT Application Fee:
After filling the details in the NIIT University admission application form, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The registration fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check the details of payment mode for NIIT admission from below.
- Online mode: NIIT registration fee can be paid in online mode via debit/ credit card or net banking/UPI.
- Offline mode: Candidates can also pay NIIT application fee through Demand Draft. It should be drawn in favour of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram at the following address:
- NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
85, Sector 32, Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
NIIT University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIIT University admission eligibility criteria before applying for any course. Given below is the course-wise eligibility criteria of all the courses for NIIT University admission:
For 4 year B.Tech admission:
- Candidate must have more than 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 in a total of five subjects.
- Interested applicants must have English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies as compulsory subjects in class 10. The fifth subject can be selected by applicants as per his/her choice.
- For B.tech admission at NIIT University, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English in class 12. The fifth subject can be chosen by the applicants.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019 can apply along with those appearing in class 12 in 2020.
For 4 Year Integrated MBA admission:
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in Class 10 and 12 with five subjects.
- Interested applicants must have English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies in class 10 with an optional fifth subject. In class 12, such candidates must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019 can apply. And candidates who are appearing in class 12 in 2020 are also eligible for admission in this course.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) admission
- Candidate must have 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 in five subjects.
- Such candidate must have English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies in his/her class 10 with an optional fifth subject. Interested applicants must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12 in 2020 can apply while those who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019 can also apply.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) admission:
- Candidate who has a minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and 12 in five subjects can apply.
- In class 10, candidates must have English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies as compulsory subjects with an additional fifth subject.
- In class 12 only candidates with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English as main subjects are eligible for admission.
- Students who are appearing in class 12 in 2020 can apply for this course. While candidates who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019 are also eligible.
For 5 Year Integrated M.Tech admission
- Candidate with 60% marks or equivalent in Class 10 and 12 are eligible for admission in Integrated M.Tech Programme provided by NIIT University.
- In class 10 the compulsory subjects must be English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies and an additional fifth subject.
- In class 12, only candidates with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English as compulsory subjects can apply.
- Candidate who is appearing in class 12 in 2020 can apply along with those who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2019.
For M.Tech admission
- Candidate must have 50% marks or more in Class 10 and 12 or its equivalent qualifying exam.
- Interested applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent in 4 years bachelor’s / masters in relevant branch of admission.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any branch with mathematics or statistics during UG level can apply for MBA programme provided by NIIT University.
- Interested applicants must have 50% marks or more in their bachelor's degree.
- Candidates with 2 years of relevant work experience after graduation are also considered suitable for University MBA admissions.
- In Class 10 and 12, candidates must have more than 60% in five subjects.
- Candidates with Master’s degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / Management / Commerce / Social Sciences can apply for PhD admission.
- B. Tech / B.E degree graduates with minimum CGPA of 8.85 on a 10.0 point scale or candidates with valid GATE Score are also eligible for admission.
NIIT University Entrance Test 2020 (NUET/NUMAT 2020)
NIIT University also conducts the NU 2020 Entrance Exam (NUET/NUMAT 2020) to offer admission to the university. Candidates can appear in NIIT university entrance exams (NU Engineering Test/NU Management Test) at their nearby exam centre.
Both the entrance exams for NIIT University admission will be conducted on different dates. NUET/NUMAT entrance test is conducted in online mode i.e. it is a Computer Based Test. After the entrance test, qualified candidates have to appear in the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) round.
NIIT University Admission 2020 Result/Merit
NIIT University will declare NUET/NUMAT 2020 Result after the few days of the entrance exam. Candidates can check their result by login at the NIIT University official website by using registration number and password. Marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination can be checked from the NIIT University result. University will prepare a merit list based on candidate's marks in the entrance test.
NIIT University Admission Process 2020
NIIT University admission process varies as per the course chosen by the candidate. Given below is the detail process by which candidates can take admission at NIIT University:
- Step 1: Candidates have to fill the online NIIT university application form 2020.
- Step 2: University will call registered candidates for the Admission Interaction Process (AIP)
- Step 3: For admission in courses like B.Tech, MBA and M.SC programmes candidates must appear in NIIT University entrance test such as NUAT / NUMAT, OR candidate with a valid score in JEE Main / BITSAT / SAT / NEET / Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination can apply directly for admission.
- Step 4: Candidates will have to attend Personal counselling interaction (PCI), either by face to face or video conferencing.
What is NIIT University Admission 2020 Interaction Process (AIP)?
Candidates who have successfully filled NIIT University online admission form will get to know about the AIP after which he/she has to follow the following steps in the AIP for NIIT admission 2020.
- During the AIP, university admission cell may ask candidates about their aspiration and reasons for choosing the career option.
- Applicants can apply for NU aptitude test (NUAT) and NUM management aptitude test (NUMAT) for MBA only in both online and offline mode.
- At last shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and personal interactions (PCI). In the PCI, university mainly focuses to check the following parameters of candidates:
- English communication skills – Written as well as Oral
- Candidate's Interest and hobbies
- Candidate's self-awareness
- His/her thinking ability
- Reason for the choice of course and stream
- Behaviour and attitude
- Candidate's overall personality
NIIT University Schloarsearch Programme
NIIT University also offers scholarships to meritorious candidates who will score well in class 10th and class 12th or the admission Interaction Process (AIP). Candidates can apply for this scholarship programme named ‘NU Scholar Search Programme’ to avail up to 100% scholarship. It must be noted that the programme is a first come first serve basis and depends on availability. The scholarship will be applied further in as per the CGPA maintained by the candidates.b