NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Application Form has available for admission in Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism(PGDMCJ) and candidates can apply online before the deadline. It is referred to as the National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism, Ahmedabad announced the NIMCET 2021. NIMCET is conducted by National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism (NIMCJ) at the National Level. NIMCJ offers admission in Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) and Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. Candidates who want to build the future in Radio Journalism and Digital Media can apply to NIMCJ MACJET 2021. Go through the below article to know about the exam details viz; Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the NIMCJ MACJET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam status||Application Form is ongoing|
NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form has been released.
NIMCH MACJET 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important NIMCH MACJET 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Online Application Starts||Available|
|Online Application Closes||will be announced soon|
|Exam Date||will be announced soon|
|Personal interview ||notified soon|
|Document Verification||notified soon|
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Application form
NIMCJ MACJET 2020 Registration Form will be released on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Click on the link
- After Click on the link Application Form will open.
- It is mandatory to fill all the details in the application form:
- Name of the Applicants
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- Caste and Gender
- Full Adress
- Applicants E-mail id
- Qualification details
- Applicants Mobile Number
- Work Experience
Candidates can pay the fee through Online as well as Offline both modes. NIMCJ 2020 Application fee is Rs 750/-. The candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Mode of Payment -
- Demand Draft
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
If Candidate prefers Online payment then Candidate need to deposit the amount into the NIMCJ Bank Account.
National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism
IDBI Bank, Bodakdev Branch
IFSC Code: IBKL0000067
If Candidate chooses to pay the amount through offline mode then they must inform the Admission Department of the Institute.
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Eligibility Criteria are given below, applicants must go through it to know about their Eligibility:
- Age Limit - The minimum age is 18 Years and there is no Maximum Age to appear for this exam.
- Educational Qualification - Undergraduate Degree is mandatory for Admission.
- Certificate Required - Applicants must submit the original certificate at that time.
On the other hand, Adhaar Number is mandatory to mention.
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Admit Card
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the authorised body:
- Applicants must check the details in the Admit Card which are given is correct or not.
- Only those Candidate are successful to Download the Admit Card who fill the application form and pay a fee for that.
- During the exam, Admit Card is mandatory to carry without admit card candidates are not allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Preparation Tips
NIMCJ exam 2020 Preparation Tips are given below:
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as everyone tends to forget or the memory of what they studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement is there if needed.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Result
The notification for the result declaration will be available on the official website.
- Those who will appear in the exam will get their result for the entrance exam.
- The result for every candidate will be sent to their registered email Id, so candidates can check their result on the email itself.
- The merit list will be prepared based on scores of the entrance exam which will be the parameter of the selection of the exam.
- Those who will qualify the exam will be called for the personal interview round.
NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam 2021 Admission Process
The admission process for MACJET consists of three stages. All the candidates who want to get admission in NIMCJ for PGDMCJ course need to go through all the three stages of the admission process. Check the details of all below in the given points:
Stage 1: MACJET Entrance Exam
- In this stage, an online entrance test will be conducted.
- All the interested candidates need to appear for the same to get the admission in the preferred courses.
Stage 2: Personal Interview
- All the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the next round - personal interview.
- In this section, the qualified applicants will be called for personal interaction.
Stage 3: Document Verification
- All those who will qualify the personal interview round will be called for the document verification process.
- All the qualified candidates need to carry their original relevant documents for the same. List of documents to be carried is as follows:
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism Courses
The course structure for the PGDMCJ is provided below, so candidates can check for the same.
Duration: 2 Years Full-Time course
- Fundamentals of Communication & Mass Communication
- Introduction to Digital Communication
- Media Law
- Socio-Economic Structure of India
- Introduction to Media
- Journalistic & Technical aspects of Print Media
- Marketing Communication (Advt. PR, CC)
- Digital Media Communication
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge – I
- Journalistic & Technical aspects of Electronic media
- Communication Research
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge – II
- Professional aspects of Print / Electronic / Advt. PR / Digital media
- Project / Dissertation
- Media Management
- Micro Specialization (Group-wise)
NIMCJ MACJET 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the summary of the NIMCJ MACJET 2021 below in the given table:
National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism
National Level/ Institute Level
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in Mass Communication
To offer admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate course in Mass Communication and Journalism