OUCDE 2023 Eligibility Criteria is set by Osmania University. Osmania University Distance Education admission process will be conducted by Osmania University, to offer admission in various UG, PG and Diploma course. A candidate who wants to take admission in Osmania University has to fill the OUCDE application form and must be awre of its eligibility criteria.. The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidate can check the given below article to know more about OUCDE 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
OUCDE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the application form as follows.
General Eligibility criteria for all courses.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Board/University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Deputy Registrar, Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses.
- There will be no age restriction for admission to any course.
- Applicants from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided the candidates fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
- Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses.
Eligibility Criteria for other courses:
Candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree Examination with a minimum of three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying Examination from any college affiliated to Osmania University.
Applicant must have passed Bachelors Degree examination with minimum three years duration with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level from any university recognized by Osmania University.
For M.A. English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu
Candidates must have passed U.G. Degree Examination and studied the subject concerned at UG Level.
For M.A Economics/Political Science/History
Candidate must have a B.A. Degree Examination and Studied the subject concerned at UG Level.
For M.A. Public Personnel Management/ M.A. Philosophy/ M.A. Sociology
Applicant must have a 3 year’s UG course.
For M.A. Psychology
Candidates should have passed 3 years UG course with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA or Bachelor of Mentally Retarded/ Bachelor of Social Work/M.Ed./MA(Education)/M.Sc.(Home Science)/Diploma in Child Psychology/ Diploma in Industrial Psychology.
Candidate must have a 3 years B.com course.
For M.Sc. Mathematics
- Candidates must be passed in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) / BE/ B.Tech and must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at the UG level.
- Those candidate who has passed P.G. Diploma in Mathematics are also eligible to M.Sc.(Maths).
- Candidates who passed AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay are also Eligible.
For M.Sc Statics
- Candidates must have passed in B.A/B.Sc and should have studied Mathematics/Statics as one of the subjects at UG level. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech is not eligible.