PIET Panipat Admission 2020 also known as Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission will be done based on the scores of qualifying degree or national level exams. Those candidates who are willing to take admission in the institute can apply for the UG, PG and Diploma courses like B.Tech, MBA, BCA, BBA, B.Voc, etc. The admission is granted according to the eligibility criteria of the students and their marks in the qualifying examination like JEE, MAT / CMAT, OLET.Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about PIET 2020.
PIET 2020 Latest Updates
- The last date to apply for PIET admission 2020 is not announced by the authority.
PIET 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of PIET 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and dates of PIET 2020
|Application form release date||13 June 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||31 July 2020 31 August 2020|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced soon|
All the above dates will be updated once released by the University.
PIET Panipat Admission 2020 Application Form
Here are the steps that candidates can follow to fill their PIET 2020 Application form.
- Step 1: In the first step, candidates have to visit the PIET official website and then have to search here for PIET 2020 Application form link, which will be flashing on the screen and click on that.
- Step 2: Now, candidates will be asked to enter their details like name, contact number, e-mail id, course and its specialization.
- Step 3: Then, verify the details and login with the username and password.
- Step 4: Next, proceed with filling the application form. Enter the personal details, parent’s details, address details, educational details.
- Step 5: After entering all the details, upload the images of photograph and signature with 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Step 6: Next, sign the declaration and preview the application form.
- Step 7: Finally, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page or receipt of payment.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 590 using debit card / credit card / net banking / e-wallet / UPI / Paytm.
B.Tech & B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
Computer Science & Engineering in Cyber Security
Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Information Technology (IT)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Civil Engineering (CE)
Textile Engineering (TE)
- Major Degree: Computer Science Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Block Chain/ IOT/ AR-VR
- Major Degree: Information Technology
- Minor Specialization: Block Chain/ IOT/AR-VR/ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning/ Artificial intelligence and Data Science/ Cyber Security.
- Major Degree: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Block Chain/ IOT/ AR-VR/Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning/ Artificial intelligence and Data Science/ Cyber Security/ Robotics.
- Major Degree: Mechanical Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Robotics/ 3D Printing/ Electrical Vehicles.
- Major Degree: Civil Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Smart City/ 3D Printing.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
Bachelor of Vocation- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
POST GRADUATE COURSES:-
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Business analytics
- Information Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
PIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of various courses offered by PIET below:
A) Admission Through Haryana State Tech, Education Society, Panchkula
B.Tech and B.Tech Hons. (Duration: 4 years)
- The candidates must have a certificate of 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Computer Science / Informatics Practices as optional subjects with a minimum 45% marks.
- Admission to B.Tech courses are based on JEE merit rank.
MBA (2 years)
- The candidates must have done Graduation or PG with amimnimum score of 50% marks. (47.5% for SC / ST).
- Once should have a score of CMAT / MAT scores.
B.Tech (LEET) (Admissions shall be based on the basis of inter-se merit of OLET (LEET Engg)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology of 3 years or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidates must have passed B.sc degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th class with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (LEET)
- The candidates must have completed ITI of at least 2 years or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 Vocational.
Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years)
- One should have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Bio / Maths from a recognized university.
B. Admission On the Basis of Inter-Se Merit as per the Provision of Kurukshetra University
For BBA (3 years): The candidates must have 10+2 with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other recognized group.
For BCA (3 years): One must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks from CBSE or Board of School Education, Haryana.
MCA (2 years):
To pursue this course, the candidates must hace passed BCA / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree.
Must have passed B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A with Mathematics wit at least 10+2 level or Graduation level.
B.Voc: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE and other board.
C. Admission Through Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
B.Pharm (4 years): An applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and PCM or PCB / PCMB as optional subjects.