PIET 2023 Application Form will be released soon for various UG/ PG courses. PIET 2023 or Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology is conducted at the university level annually. It is also known as the Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology. The admission will be done based on the scores of qualifying degree or national level exams. Those candidates who are willing to take admission in the institute can apply for the UG, PG, and Diploma courses like B.Tech, MBA, BCA, BBA, B.Voc, etc. The admission is granted according to the eligibility criteria of the students and their marks in the qualifying examination like JEE, MAT / CMAT, OLET. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about PIET 2023. The registration link for the PIET 2023 is given in the article, candidates are advised to go through the entire article.
PIET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the PIET 2023 exam status from the below table:
PIET 2023 Exam Status
|PIET 2023 exam status ||registration soon|
PIET 2023 Dates
Some important dates of PIET 2023 are mentioned in the given below table:
Events and dates of PIET 2023
|Application form release date||April 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2023|
All the above dates will be updated once released by the University.
PIET Panipat Admission Procedure 2023
Given below is PIET Panipat Admission Procedure 2023:
- Register and Apply offline or online with the required information.
- Appear for JEE MAIN.
- Candidates will be selected based on their composite scores in JEE MAIN.
- Register and Apply offline or online with the required information.
- Appear for CMAT/MAT.
- Candidates will be selected based on their composite scores in CMAT/MAT.
PIET 2023 Application Form
Here are the steps that candidates can follow to fill their PIET 2023 Application form.
- Step 1: In the first step, candidates have to visit the PIET official website and then have to search here for PIET 2023 Application form link, which will be flashing on the screen, and click on that.
- Step 2: Now, candidates will be asked to enter their details like name, contact number, e-mail id, course, and specialization.
- Step 3: Then, verify the details and login with the username and password.
- Step 4: Next, proceed with filling the application form. Enter the personal details, parent’s details, address details, educational details.
- Step 5: After entering all the details, upload the images of the photograph and signature with the 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Step 6: Next, sign the declaration and preview the application form.
- Step 7: Finally, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page or receipt of payment.
Direct Link to Apply for PIET Admission 2023-- Click Here
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 590 using debit card / credit card / net banking / e-wallet / UPI / Paytm.
B.Tech & B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science & Engineering in Cyber Security
- Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Textile Engineering (TE)
- Major Degree: Computer Science Engineering
- Minor Specialization: BlockChain/ IOT/ AR-VR
- Major Degree: Information Technology
- Minor Specialization: BlockChain/ IOT/AR-VR/ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning/ Artificial intelligence and Data Science/ Cyber Security.
- Major Degree: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Block Chain/ IOT/ AR-VR/Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning/ Artificial intelligence and Data Science/ Cyber Security/ Robotics.
- Major Degree: Mechanical Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Robotics/ 3D Printing/ Electrical Vehicles.
- Major Degree: Civil Engineering
- Minor Specialization: Smart City/ 3D Printing.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
Bachelor of Vocation- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Business analytics
- Information Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The fee structure for PIET 2023 is given below table:
|B.Tech. ||₹1.05 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Tech. (Hons.)||₹1.28 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||₹88,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|MCA||₹77,200 (1st Year Fees)|
|BCA||₹52,400 (1st Year Fees)|
|BBA||₹72,500 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Voc.||₹60,000 (1st Year Fees)|
PIET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of various courses offered by PIET below:
A) Admission Through Haryana State Tech, Education Society, Panchkula
B.Tech and B.Tech Hons. (Duration: 4 years)
- The candidates must have a certificate of 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Computer Science / Informatics Practices as optional subjects with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Admission to B.Tech courses is based on JEE merit rank.
MBA (2 years)
- The candidates must have done Graduation or PG with a minimum score of 50% marks. (47.5% for SC / ST).
- One should have a score of CMAT / MAT scores.
B.Tech (LEET) (Admissions shall be based on inter-state merit of OLET (LEET Engg)
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering Technology of 3 years or more from the State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidates must have passed a B.sc degree of a minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th class with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (LEET)
- The candidates must have completed ITI of at least 2 years or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 Vocational.
Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years)
- One should have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Bio / Maths from a recognized university.
B. Admission based on Inter-Se Merit as per the Provision of Kurukshetra University
For BBA (3 years): The candidates must have 10+2 with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other recognized group.
For BCA (3 years): One must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks from CBSE or Board of School Education, Haryana.
MCA (2 years):
To pursue this course, the candidates must have passed BCA / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree.
Must have passed B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A with Mathematics with at least 10+2 level or Graduation level.
B.Voc: The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE and other board.
C. Admission Through Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
B.Pharm (4 years): An applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and PCM or PCB / PCMB as optional subjects.
PIET 2023 Scholarship Details
PIET provides scholarships to meritorious students. Given below are details regarding the scholarship value and criteria:
|Merit for Scholarship||Scholarship Value|
|Above 95%age in 10+2 (PCM) for B.TECH.||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>90-95%age in 10+2 (PCM) for B.TECH.||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>85-90%age in 10+2 (PCM) for B.TECH.||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Below 50000 JEE Rank for B.TECH.||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>50000-70000 JEE Rank for B.TECH.||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>70000-90000 JEE Rank for B.TECH.||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>90000-100000 JEE Rank for B.TECH.||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Above 85% in Diploma for CSE/ECE/IT/ME/TEXTILE/CIVIL (LEET)||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>80-85% in Diploma for CSE/ECE/IT/ME/TEXTILE/CIVIL (LEET)||40% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>75-80% in Diploma for CSE/ECE/IT/ME/TEXTILE/CIVIL (LEET)||30% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>70-75% in Diploma for CSE/ECE/IT/ME/TEXTILE/CIVIL (LEET)||20% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>65-70% in Diploma for CSE/ECE/IT/ME/TEXTILE/CIVIL (LEET)||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Above 90%age in 10+2 for BBA and BCA||30% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>85-90%age in 10+2 for BBA and BCA||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Above 80% in Graduation for MBA||20% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>70-80% in Graduation for MBA||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Above 80% in Graduation for MCA||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>70-80% in Graduation for MCA||25% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|>60-70% in Graduation for MCA||10% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Above 80% in B.Tech. fro M.tech||Rs. 20,000/- p.a. Tuition Fee Waiver|
PIET 2023 Highlights
Given below is PIET 2023 Highlights:
PIET 2023 Basic Details
|Name of the Institute||Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology - (PIET) Panipat|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons), BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, BFSI, MBA, and MCA|
|Admission Level||National/State Level|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance Exam||JEE Main – B.Tech|
|OLET – LEET B.Tech Lateral Entry|
|CAT/MAT/CMAT – MBA|
Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology (PIET) is a private institute that was established by the Vidhya Peeth Education trust in the year 2006. The institute has one of the largest student populations among engineering colleges of NCR. PIET is one of the best engineering colleges in Haryana and Delhi NCR. PIET is affiliated with Kurukshetra University.