PU MBAUSOL 2023 or Panjab University MBA (Executive) Entrance Test will be organized tentatively in the month of August by the Panjab University (University School of Open Learning). The exam is conducted only once a year at the university level. Those who are seeking to apply for this exam will have to fill the form online on the web portal of the university once it will be released. Seeking aspirants will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for MBA (Executive) Ist Semester USOL. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about PU MBAUSOL 2023 entrance exam like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card. etc.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Exam Status
|Exam Status||Yet to Announce|
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can view the below table to get to know the expected dates for USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2023.
USOL Admission 2023 Schedule(tentative)
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Form for PU MBA (Executive).||July 02, 2023|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||01 August 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||03 August 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||03 August 2023|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee||05 August 2023|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 August 2023|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||14 August 2023|
|Date of declaration of result||28 August 2023|
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Application Form
Aspirants can check the below points to get a few vital details about PU MBAUSOL 2023 application form:
- Application Form has been made available as per schedule on the official website of University.
- Interested candidates can fill their online registration form on the official portal of the exam on or before the last date.
- Applicants must make sure of the eligibility criteria of the exam before filling the application form.
- The form must be completed as the incomplete form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Also, the fee should be deposited via bank challan a minimum of one day after printing a bank slip. If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee challan and the details are not found in the bank for depositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning the problem along with the application number & date of birth.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, fill in other important information to complete the form.
- Once the candidate has submitted the Online Entrance Test Form, any change will not be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the filled form for all further references.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Application Fee
Aspirants can check the fee details for the MBA Executive entrance exam 2023 below:
PU MBA USOL Entrance Test Fee 2023
|For all unreserved category candidates||Rs 2175/-|
|For all SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 1088/-|
The fee once deposited will not be refunded to any individual.
Mode of Payment- e-Challan at any SBI branch.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into PU USOL MBA (Executive) 2023 are mentioned below:
- A candidate should hold a Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or any other University which has been recognised by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- In the case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree in Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- Aspirants who have passed the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience.
- 5% marks relaxation will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
- Applying candidate must be employed at the time of admission.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the PU University School of Open Learning MBA (Executive) entrance exam paper pattern nearby;
PU MBAUSOL Entrance Test Scheme 2023
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper mode)|
|Language of paper||English|
|Duration ||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Number of questions||100 questions(25 in each sections)|
|Number of sections||04 |
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for each correct response & No negative marking|
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data interpretation and problem solving||25|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Admit Card
The candidates can check PU MBAUSOL 2023 admit card details below in the given points:
- The hall ticket will be released online on its web portal after the successful submission of the form.
- Those who will submit the form without rejection will only be issued the admit card.
- It will have the details like candidate's name, roll number, date & name of exam, centre, timing, etc.
- Aspirants will have to download the same from the official website for which they will need their login id & password.
- The exam conducting body will not send any physical communication regarding this.
- The candidates shall be admitted to the test only on the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Must retain the hard copy of the hall ticket as it has to be produced for admission purpose.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Answer Key
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Panjab University will release the answer key of the entrance test on their official website as per the schedule. Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam can check the answer key on the official website.
- Those who will have any issue with the answer key will be allowed to raise objections.
- Applicants will have to send the issue through mail id.
- After the evaluation will be made, the final answer key will be released.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Result
The university will release the result of the PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Test as per schedule on the official website after the exam will be over.
- Candidates will be required to have their entrance exam roll number to check their result.
- The competent authority will not send the scorecard via post.
- The University will publish the merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained in the exam i.e. minimum 20% (General Category) and 15% (SC/ST/BC/PwD).
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Tie-Breaking Rule
Candidates securing equal marks in the PU MBA Executive entrance exam 2023 shall be given a rank based on the following criteria
- A candidate who will have higher marks in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If ties will persist then the candidates obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination, shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If both the above criteria will fail, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Counselling
PU USOL MBA (Executive) counselling is conducted by the Panjab Univerity for those who will qualify for the entrance exam to get admission in MBA (Executive) 2 years duration (4 Semesters) offered by PU University School of Open Learning (USOL).
- A candidate, whose name appears in the Merit List will be required to attend counselling personally according to her/his merit position on the day/s shown in the counselling schedule to be uploaded at the official website.
- Selected candidates will be required to deposit the original certificates and pay the prescribed fees, failing which s/he will not be admitted to the course.
PU MBAUSOL 2023 Highlights
Check the below table to know the summary;
|Exam Name||PU MBAUSOL 2023 or Panjab University MBA (Executive) Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Panjab University|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|USOL Official website||https://mbausol.puchd.ac.in/index.php|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admission in MBA Executive programme|
About Panjab University
Panjab University is a public university situated in Chandigarh. It was established in the year 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, but in the year 1947, it was relocated in Chandigarh as the East Punjab University after the partition of India, where the university was split between India and Pakistan.
The university has 78 teaching and research departments and 10 centres/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over the eight districts of Punjab state and union territory of Chandigarh. It has faculties in the following areas of Engineering & Technology, Law, Business Management & Commerce. It has the following constituent colleges:
- Baba Balraj Panjab University Constituent College, Balachaur (SBS Nagar)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Sikhwala (Sri Muktsar Sahib)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Mokham Khan Wala (Ferozepur)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Nihalsingh Wala (Moga)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Dharamkot (Moga)
- Saheed Udham Singh Panjab University Constituent College, Guru Har Sahai (Ferozpur)
- Khalsa college Chandigarh