PUTHAT 2021 or Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test result is announced on 03 September by the University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM). The exam is organised at the University Level. The candidates are offered admission in two courses i.e., Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT), Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM). Candidates must read the complete article to know more about PUTHAT 2021 dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, counselling, etc.
PUTHAT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information about PUTHAT 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||Exam on 24 August 2021|
- PUTHAT 2021 Result has been announced on 03 September 2021.
PUTHAT 2021 Important Dates
To track out the exam, the candidates can check the important dates from the table below.
PUTHAT 2021 Exam Date
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and Application Form on the website.||June 30, 2021 |
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Login & Password||09 August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee via SBI challan||11 August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||11 August 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||13 August 2021|
|Admit Card release date||20 August 2021|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||20 August 202|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test||24 August 2021|
|Tentative date by which the result may be declared by the University||03 September 2021|
|Date of Availability of admission forms on website||To be notified later|
|Dates for the conduct of counselling||To be notified later|
PUTHAT 2021 Result
Candidates can download their PUTHAT 2021 Result
on the official website of UIHTM. Check all essential detail concern with the JENPAUH scorecard:
- Candidates have to login into the official website from the registration Id and Password.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number to open the scorecard
- The result contains the score that the candidate score in the examination with rank.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out copy of the result.
PUTHAT 2021 Counselling
The details about PUTHAT 2021 Counselling are provided in this section given below:
- The candidates qualifying for the written test will go for Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate, and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
PUTHAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their PUTHAT Admit Card 2021
on the official website of the conducting authority. Check all the important details related to the admit card:
- Candidates have to log in with their user ID and Password.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- Candidates can generate other copies of the admit card if they despatch the admit card.
- Candidates must take the print out of the admit card for future reference.
- There is only one exam centre available for the entrance exam i.e., Chandigarh Only.
PUTHAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the PUTHAT 2021 Exam pattern so that they have an idea about the exam structure:
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Type of questions||Objective Type questions|
|Number of Question||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 for each wrong answer|
Subject wise distribution of question for the exam mentioned in the below table:
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Current Affairs and General Awareness||20|
|Hospitality Industry Awareness||30|
PUTHAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must go through the given below detail related to PUTHAT 2021 Syllabus to help the candidates:
- English Aptitude Syllabus: Candidates need to answer the question concern with Reading Comprehension, synonym, Antonyms, spelling correction, one-word substitution, and so on.
- Current Affairs and General Awareness Syllabus: Candidates must know about the current events occurring worldwide.
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus: Questions would be asked from the series, arrangement, coding-decoding, logic, non-verbal.
- Hospitality Industry Awareness Syllabus: Candidates must know about catering, travelling, tourism, and the hospitality industry.
PUTHAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring than what they are planning to score:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources, and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as what the candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
PUTHAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to be very careful while filling the PUTHAT Application Form 2021
to avoid any mistakes. Furthermore, candidates need to make sure that they fill in every detail in the PUTHAT application form and submit the same before the last date.
The details about PUTHAT online form are given below:
- The PUTHAT Application form will be available on the official website.
- Also, candidates will not be allowed to make any corrections to the application form once they have submitted it.
- Furthermore, the application form submitted after the last date for form submission will not be accepted in any case.
- Besides this, candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details and also upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph while filling in the application form.
PUTHAT 2021 Application Fee
After filling out the application form candidates have to pay the application fee. Only after paying the application fee, the registration process will be completed. The candidates need to submit the following mentioned amount as the PUTHAT 2021 application fee for the entrance exam:
PUTHAT Registration Fees 2021
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category ||Rs. 1088/- |
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fee for the PUTHAT 2021 exam the following way:
- Firstly candidates need to submit all the required information while filling the application form after which the Bank Challan receipt will get generated.
- After that, the candidates are supposed to deposit the fee in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI)
using a website generated Challan.
NOTE: In case 24 hours have passed after the depositing of the application fee and the Journal Number is not confirmed, candidates need to notify the University with a scanned copy of the bank slip.
PUTHAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully go through the PUTHAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 details given below:
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, or must have cleared an equivalent exam conducted by a recognized Board/Council/University.
- Also, they must have a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD Categories) and must have English as a subject.
- Furthermore, the eligibility of a candidate will be provisional. In case, the candidate is not found to be eligible the University will cancel the admission of the candidate at any stage.
NOTE: The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad will be ineligible to appear in PUTHAT-2021 as this institution has been derecognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
PUTHAT 2021 Highlight
Candidates can check the PUTHAT 2021 entrance exam basic information in the given below table:
|PUTHAT 2021 (Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test 2021)|
|University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management|
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
PUTHAT Official website
|Offline(Pen and Paper)|
To offer admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
About Panjab University Chandigarh
Panjab University is a public university located in Chandigarh, India established in the year of 1882. The university has 78 teaching and research departments and 10 centres/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over the eight districts of Punjab state and union territory of Chandigarh, with Regional Centres at Ludhiana, Muktsar & Hoshiarpur. It is one of the most highly ranked universities in India. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, research programs under the faculties of Arts, Science, Languages, Law, Education, Engineering and Technology, Design and Fine Arts, Business Management and Commerce, Hotel Management and Tourism, Medical Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.