Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application Form was released on 22 April 2021 and closed on 25 July 2021. Candidates can fill Rajasthan PMET Application Form 2021 only in the online mode. The Exam is conducted by Rajasthan University at the State level once in a year. The Rajasthan PMET exam is conducted for those aspirants who want to seek admission in the M.Ed courses offered by Rajasthan University. Read this article to get more information about the Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application form.
Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application Form Dates
Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application form important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and dates of Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application Form
|Starting date ||22 April 2021|
|Last date to apply|
25 June 2021
25 July 2021
Rajasthan PMET Application Form 2021
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the application form of Rajasthan PMET 2021.
- Candidates must give their correct Contact details at the time of Application. As these contact details will be used in the future by the official authority to contact the candidates.
- All applicants are advised that they must write their personal information correctly i.e their name, address, Father's name. This personal information will further be printed on the Admit card of PMET.
- Candidates must take the print outs of the Application form after completing it and making the fee payment for future references.
Documents required to fill Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application Form
Documents required to fill Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application form are mentioned below.
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- For ID, Aadhar card, Pan Card, or a passport can be used.
- Caste Certificate
How to fill Rajasthan PMET Application Form 2021?
To fill Rajasthan PMET application form 2021, candidates must follow the given listed steps.
- At first, candidates have to register themselves for Rajasthan PMET 2021 exam on the official website.
- For registering, candidates have to provide their basic details such as full name and contact number or email id.
2. Login ID
- After candidates registered themselves on the official website, a Login ID and password will be generated and will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Now applicants will be able to go to the Application form page by logging in the official website by using their Login ID and password.
3. Filling the application form
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details in the application form i.e the candidate's name, Father's name, Contact details.
4. Uploading of documents
After this, candidates have to upload all the documents asked in the application form which are necessary for the submission of the application form. Candidates must follow the given Procedure for Uploading the documents in Rajasthan PMET Application form.
- While filling the online Application Form, candidates will be provided with a link to upload his documents i.e photograph, signature or any mark sheet.
- Then, go to the respective link which displays “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Now click on "confirming" option for the personnel details displayed.
- Now click on "choose file", Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph or
The signature file has been saved. Now select the file by clicking on it.
- Now click on "Upload files" button for uploading the photo, signature & view on the server.
- After the verification of photo and signature, click on "Save photo & signature image files" to complete the uploading process.
- After this, click on "Next" to proceed further stages.
5. Fees payment
After uploading the documents, the candidates have to pay the fees of the Application form. The information regarding the fee structure and payment mode are mentioned below.
- The fees of Rajasthan PMET 2021 Application form is Rs 500/-.
- The payment of fees can only be made through any online mode - Credit Card, Debit card or Net banking service.
- Candidates should take the print out of the page after making the payment of the fee for future use.
6. Submission and printout
After making the payment of fees, the Rajasthan PMET 2021 application form will be` submitted successfully and candidates must take the print out Application form for further use.
Rajasthan PMET 2021 Admit card
Rajasthan PMET 2021 admit card will be issued by the official body. Only those candidates who have submitted their application form in or before the last date will be able to download their admit card. Candidates must take the admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates are not allowed to enter the hall.