Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2021 will be released by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner on the official portal. The exam is organised to take in applicants to get admission into 2 years B.Ed. and 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses. It is conducted once a year at the state level. The candidates must check the PTET 2021 syllabus before starting the preparation. The applicants can check the other related details regarding the PTET syllabus like PTET 2021 syllabus PDF below in the complete article.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus
DCE (Government of Dungar College, Bikaner) has released the syllabus for PTET 2021
below. Candidates can check the Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2021 PDF
below. The questions will be asked from the below sections Mental Ability, Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test, General Awareness, Language Proficiency (Hindi or English).
- Mental Ability: Analogy, Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction Sense Test, Logical Venn Diagrams, Alphabet Test, Sitting Arrangements, Mathematical, Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Inserting the Missing Character, Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test, Eligibility Test
- General Awareness: List of Countries & their capitals & currencies, List of places in IndiaList of Tiger reserve in India, Current news of India and world, UNESCO heritage sites in India, Knowledge about Rajasthan.
- Language Proficiency(Hindi or English): Vocabulary, Functional Grammar, Sentence structures, Comprehension
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test: Teaching
- Nature & Objectives – Factors affecting Teaching, Steps in Teaching. Characteristics, Identification of learner needs, progressive teacher, teaching styles, creating appropriate learning situations, effective teacher.
- Teacher Roles – Guide, Counsellor, Motivator, Facilitator, Democratic leader, Mentor, Social Engineer-Classroom Implications.
- Methods and Techniques of Teaching: Projects, Group Discussion, learner-centred Teaching Strategies, Activity, Co-operative Learning, Seminars, Debates etc.
- Effective use of ICT, AV Aids, Improvisation, Tools and Techniques of Evaluation, Concept of CCE and Assessment. Classroom Management, Skills in Planning and Implementation, Positive Feedback, Decision Making.
- The personality of the Teacher – Emotional Maturity, Attitude, Balanced Personality, Values and Professional Ethics. Understanding teaching and learning in the context of NCF 2005, KCF 2007 and right to education act 2009.
Note: The syllabus is according to Rajasthan PTET 2020. If there will be any change in the syllabus, it will be updated here.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern helps in fetching good marks in the exam as it helps in analyzing the distribution of marks, duration, etc.
- Type of Questions : MCQ type
- Medium of Language: English & Hindi Language
- Marking Scheme: +3 marks for the correct response, no negative marking
- Duration : 3 hours(180 minutes)
- No. of questions : 200 questions
- Total marks: 600 marks
Section-wise division of Marks of DCB Rajasthan PTET 2021
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Books
When preparing for Exam, aspirants must ensure that their preparation is good enough to crack the Exam. In order to prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2021 examination candidates must refer to below-given books:
- Learning and Teaching (ENGLISH MEDIUM) - By Dr. SC Oberoi
- Complete Guide for sure success PTET Rajasthan Paperback
- Lakshya PTET Pre B.ED
- Pre B.SC B.ED 2019 Book with free Solved Paper (Rajasthan)