Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result will be published by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner soon. The exam has been conducted on 16 September 2020. The authority will release the DCB Result online on its portal only. Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is conducted to test the eligibility of the candidates to offer admission in 2 years B.Ed. and 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses. As per previous year information, the candidates need to secure minimum 40% marks in the test to get an admission. After the release of the PTET scores the merit list will be prepared for selecting the applicants for admission. The students can go through the below article to know the details of the PTET 2020 Result.
- Rajasthan PTET has been conducted on 16 September 2020.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result Dates
Once the exam will be conducted the authority will publish the PTET 2020 Result of the exam on the web portal. The appearing aspirants can check the date of the same below in the given table:
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Rank Card Dates
|Online release of the PTET Result ||to be announced|
|Raj PTET 2020 exam date||16 September 2020|
The candidates are advised to stay connected to the page to know the updates related to the DCB Scorecard.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result
Rajasthan PTET 2020
Result will be declared on the official website of the Dungar College, Bikaner. The basic information for the PTET 2020 Result
is mentioned below:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the PTET 2020.
- No rank card will be send to an individual via post.
- The information regarding the scores of the education test will be communicated through S.M.S. on the mobile number provided by the candidate.
- The aspirants will also be able to check the notification regarding the declaration of the result in the leading newspapers of Rajasthan.
- The Score Card and the marks obtained by the candidate will be available for those who will be selected for the further process.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
Candidates who will score the same or equal marks then the following criteria will be applied to resolve the ties. Read the preferences of breaking the tie.
- Marks obtained on the basis of the Qualifying mark, hence higher marks will be prioritized.
- Even if the tie still remains the preference is given to the elder candidate.
How to Download the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result?
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result is going to be announced on the official website. The steps can be checked from below to download the same:
- Step 1: Navigate to the official website of the PTET 2020.
- Step 2: On the home page, link will be displayed to check the result.
- Step 3: Enter the details required like name & registration number.
- Step 4: Result will be displayed on the screen with the scores of the Rajasthan PTET exam.
- Step 5: Download the same and get the printout of it for the admission process.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Reservation
Out of the total number of seats available in each Faculty (Arts, Science and Commerce), reservation for Rajasthan domicile will be made as given hereunder:
DCB PTET 2020 Reservation Criteria
|Categories||Percentage of reservation|
|Scheduled Castes applicants||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe aspirants||12%|
|Other Backward Classes||21%|
|For candidates belonging to MBC.||As per the govt|
|For women (widow - 8% and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|For physically challenged (blind, deaf and/ or dumb and orthopaedic) with at least 40% disability||05%|
|For in-service or an Ex-serviceman defence personnel or for his/her ward||05%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling
Results of PTET is followed by Counselling process. Rajasthan PTET 2020
Counselling is conducted through online mode. It starts with the Registration for Counselling
with Registration Fee of 5000/- (as per last year information). The fee is submitted through Online payment Billdesk/ICICI Bank Challan/ICICI Bank Online Payment/ E-Mitra Challan. Selected candidates are called for the Counselling process by issuing of invitation letters to Qualified candidates for further completion of Rajasthan PTET 2020 admission process.