Rajasthan PTET 2020 Official Answer Key is to be published on the web portal of the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. PTET 2020 exam was held on 16 September 2020. Students can use the answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. The answers will be awarded 3 marks for each question. However, their is no negative marking. The authority will also give the opportunity to challenge the answer key on payment of small amount per question. The candidates can check the PTET 2020 answer key and other details below in the complete article.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Answer Key Dates
The PTET 2020 Answer Key is released for the candidates so that they can calculate their score till the time result is announced. Candidates can stay updated with important events related to Answer Key, refer to below-given table:
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Answer Key
|Release of unofficial answer key||Released|
|Release of Official answer key||to be announced |
|Rajasthan PTET 2020 exam date||16 September 2020|
Candidates can download Rajasthan PTET 2020
Answer Key from the official site of the authorised body.
How to calculate marks using Rajasthan PTET 2020 Answer Key?
The candidates need to calculate their score for Rajasthan PTET score by adding and deducting marks as per the marking scheme of PTET. The aspirants can calculate the raw marks based on the answer key. It is important to know the marking scheme to calculate the estimated score of the exam.
- For each correct answer,+3 marks will be awarded and there would be no negative marking.
- Formula for calculation of marks in percentage = total number of correct responses/total marks X 100.
How to Download Rajasthan PTET 2020 Answer Key?
The answer key for Rajasthan PTET is released by the DCB, Bikaner at the official website. The steps for the same are given below.
- Step 1 – Navigate to visit the official website " https://ptet.in/ "
- Step 2- After that click on the link given below for answer key button.
- Step 3 – Then, the answer key will be opened in the Pdf format.
- Step 4 – Finally, option-click to download the answer key and start calculating the scores.
How to challenge the Rajasthan PTET 2020 Answer Key?
Rescanning of the answer-sheet for Pre-Teacher Education Test can be done on submission of application.
- The candidates will have to send the application paper mentioning his/her name, father’s name, address and Roll number along with self-addressed envelope affixing the stamp of Rs. 5/-, having Roll Number on the Top of Envelope.
- To challenge the answer key submit the Bank Draft of Rs.150/- in favour of Coordinator, PTET 2020 payable at Bikaner as fee within 10 days of the date of declaration of result on Website.
- No application will be accepted by the authority if received after the due date.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result
The result for Rajasthan PTET
is going to be declared at the official website of the exam conducting body. The candidates can check Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result
by entering the roll number or name, mother’s name and date of birth. The candidates must note that a merit list is also going to be prepared after the declaration of the result.