Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form will be released in the third week of January 2021 on the official website of the conducting authority. The candidates with minimum 50% scored marks at their Bachelor‘s degree examination of the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or of any other recognized University as equivalent are eligible to apply for the admissions in B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri courses. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form Dates
To stay updated with important events and dates related to the PTET Application form 2021, the candidates are requested to refer to the table mentioned below.
Rajasthan PTET Application Form Dates 2021
For 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed
For 2 years B.Ed.
PTET 2021 Application Form Starting Date
The Third week of January 2021
The Third week of January 2021
PTET 2021 Application Form Last Date
The Third week of June 2021
The Third week of June 2021
Last Date for depositing Application fee
|The Third week ofJune 2021||The Third week of June 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Online Application Form will be available from The Third week of January 2021 (For 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed, B.Ed). It is required for the candidates to note that they must check the eligibility criteria carefully before they start filling up the PTET Registration Form. Check all the details about Rajasthan PTET 2021 online registration:
- The examination application form for Rajasthan PTET 2021 is released by the Government Dungar College online on their official examination website.
- The aspiring candidates for the examination are required to enter all the necessary and crucial details in their respective application forms.
- It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to fill all the required information in their application form as per the guidelines mentioned in their documents.
- The size and format of the required documents are to be kept in mind while the candidates are filling up the PTET 2021 Application form.
Documents required to fill the Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
PTET 2021 Application form would be available only for a particular period span. The candidates are required to apply within the stipulated time given. Now it would be easier for the candidates only if they know about the necessary documents that would be required in advance.
In some cases, the scanned copy of the required documents is required to be uploaded while filling up the application form. These documents include the following stuff:
- A recent photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Fee
The aspiring candidates for the examination are required to submit the Rajasthan PTET form 2021 fees if they wish to complete all the procedures to submit the application form for their examination.
Mode of Payment: PTET form 2021 fees is Rs. 500/- and can be paid for submitting their application form through the following modes:
- Online - PTET 2021 online form fees can be paid via Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-Mitra.
- Offline - Another mode of payment through which candidates can pay the application processing fee is Bank Challan.
Note: The PTET form 2021 fees once paid would not be refunded.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates applying for the examination are required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for PTET 2021 Application Form. The candidates can get a glimpse at the information given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates are required to visit the Rajasthan PTET official website of the examination.
- STEP 2: The Application form for the integrated course and PTET examination is different, hence the candidate must make their choices accordingly.
- STEP 3: Thereafter, the candidates are required to fill in the details required like the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and payment option.
- STEP 4: In the next step of the Application Process for the examination, the candidate needs to enter the other necessary information such as mother’s name and upload their passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression according to the specifications mentioned.
- After the candidate is done with entering all the details, the candidates are required to fill in a few other details as well, in their Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application form.
- The PTET has already specified the specifications required for the scanned documents.
While filling up the application form, the candidates need to make sure that they upload the crucial documents as per the specifications mentioned In the following table:
Documents Specification for PTET Registration
- STEP 5: In the last step, the candidate is required to pay their Application Fee for the examination and take a printout of the Application Form thereafter for future references.
Details to be mentioned in the Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
The following details that the candidates have to enter in the registration form of Rajasthan Pre-Test Education Test is given below:
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
- Choice of course
- Choice of Exam
- Year passing
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- STD/ISD code
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for PTET 2021
will issue online at the official website of the exam conducting body. Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering either the application number or roll number. The admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre so, do not forget to carry it. Rajasthan PTET admit card
consists of the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, exam date and duration, address of the exam centre etc.