Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of February by the conducting authority. The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks at their Bachelor‘s degree examination of the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or of any other recognized University as equivalent are eligible to apply for the admissions to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri courses. The candidates need to fill in all the correct details and documents in the application form. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form Dates
To stay updated with important events and dates related to the PTET Application form 2022, the candidates are requested to refer to the table mentioned below.
Rajasthan PTET Enrollment 2022 Schedule(tentative)
Application Form Starting Date
|3 February 2022|
Application Form Last Date
|21 June 2022|
Last Date for depositing the Application fee
|21 June 2022|
The above-mentioned dates are tentatives and will be updated once released by the authority.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Online Application Form will be available from February (For 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed, B.Ed). The candidates need to note that they must check the eligibility criteria carefully before they start filling up the PTET Registration Form. Check all the details about Rajasthan PTET 2021 online registration:
- The examination application form for Rajasthan PTET 2022 is released by the Government Dungar College online on their official examination website.
- The aspiring candidates for the examination are required to enter all the crucial details in their respective application forms.
- It is advised to all the candidates to fill all the required information in their application form as per the guidelines mentioned in their documents.
- The size and format of the required documents are to be kept in mind while the candidates are filling up the PTET 2022 Application form.
Documents required to fill the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
PTET 2022 Application form would be available only for a particular period The candidates are required to apply within the stipulated time set by the authority. Now it would be easier for the candidates only if they know about the necessary documents that would be required in advance.
A scanned copy of the required documents is required to be uploaded while filling up the application form. These documents include the following stuff:
- A recent photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Fee
The aspiring candidates for the examination are required to submit the Rajasthan PTET form 2022 fees if they wish to complete all the procedures to submit the application form for their examination.
Mode of Payment: PTET form 2022 fees is Rs. 500/- and can be submitted in the following ways below:
- Online - PTET 2022 online form fees can be paid via Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-Mitra.
- Offline - Another mode of payment through which candidates can pay the application processing fee is Bank Challan.
Note: The PTET form 2022 fees once paid would not be refunded.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form?
The candidates applying for the examination are required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for PTET 2022 Application Form. The candidates can get a glimpse at the information given below:
- STEP 1: Navigate to the Rajasthan PTET official website of the examination.
- STEP 2: The Application form for the integrated course and PTET examination is different, hence the candidate must make their choices accordingly.
- STEP 3: Then, the candidates are required to fill in the details required like the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, test centre etc.
- STEP 4: In the next step of the Application Process for the examination, the candidate is required to enter the other necessary information such as mother’s name and upload their passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression according to the specifications mentioned.
While filling up the application form, the candidates need to make sure that they upload the crucial documents as per the specifications mentioned In the following table:
Documents Specification for PTET Registration
- STEP 5: In the last step, the candidate is required to pay their Application Fee for the examination and take a printout of the Application Form thereafter for future references.
Details to be mentioned in Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
The following details that the candidates have to enter in the registration form of the Rajasthan Pre-Test Education Test is given below:
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
- Choice of course
- Choice of Exam
- Year passing
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- STD/ISD code
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for PTET 2022
will issue online at the official website of the exam conducting body. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering either the application number or roll number. The admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre so, do not forget to carry it. Rajasthan PTET admits card
consists of the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, exam date and duration, address of the exam centre etc.