Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling will start soon after the declaration of the result. The Counselling schedule is yet to be announced. The aspirants who will qualify the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test will only be called for the counselling. Rajasthan PTET counselling is conducted through online mode and it includes the process of registration, choice filling, payment of the admission fee and reporting to the allotted college. A merit list will be prepared after the announcement of the PTET 2020 result based on which the counselling will be organised. The applicants will have to present certain documents for verification process. Candidates can check the other related details PTET 2020 counselling below in the full article.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Dates
The candidates have to appear for the counselling with a proper documents at the respective centre. For more information regarding dates about Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling from the table given below.
|Registration for online counselling and submission of Fee||First week of July 2020|
|The online choice filling starts from||Third week of July 2020|
|First-round seat allotment result date||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Deposition of admission fee||July 2020|
|Reporting in the allotted college after the first counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Online application for upward movement||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Reporting in the allocated college after the Afterward Movement||First week of August 2020|
|Online Correction through Correction Panel||First week of August 2020|
|Filling of colleges according to vacant seats for 2nd Counselling||First week of August 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 2 of counselling||Second week of August 2020|
|Notice for second round of counselling allotment and submission of Fee||Second week of August 2020|
Candidates are advised to stay connected to the page to know the exact dates of PTET 2020 counselling.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling
The candidates can check the PTET 2020 counselling registration details below in the given points:
- The Rajasthan PTET counselling will be held through online mode.
- All the qualified candidates are required to submit the counselling fee by submitting the bank challan.
- PTET Challan 2020 is generated by the Emitra Kiosk or is made offline by ICICI Bank.
- Now, for doing the registration for counselling the candidates need to submit Rs.5000 as registration fees.
- The candidates who will not participate in ONLINE counselling or refuse to accept the allotted college through ONLINE counselling will loose their PTET merit position and their chance for admission to B.Ed. the course will be cancelled.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Process
For taking admission in the college, the candidates will need to follow below-mentioned steps for counselling:
- Fill the Counselling registration form on the official website by selecting the course applied for.
- Deposit the admission fee as mentioned above, in the bank for getting the challan.
- To fill the registration form the applicants will have to give the details - name, Counselling Id, mother's name, roll number, DOB.
- Give the preferences for the colleges in which candidates want to take the admission.
- And then report in the allotted college with original documents for verification process.
Documents required for Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling
The counselling is held to offer admission to all those who will qualify the entrance exam and are qualified in Rajasthan PTET Result
conducted by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. The applicants will have to report to the counselling with the following documents.
- Marksheet of Rajasthan PTET
- Counselling letter
- Some passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Valid id proof(any national id)
- Character certificate
About Rajasthan PTET 2020
PTET 2020 is for the students who want to take admission in the courses like B.Ed and BA B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed Exam. The test is conducted for 3 hours duration. As this is an examination for the to be teachers so, the candidates are asked the questions related to general awareness, language proficiency etc. It is state level test and consists of the multiple choice questions.