Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling will start after the declaration of the result. The candidates who will qualify the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test will only be called for the counselling. Rajasthan PTET counselling is conducted in the online mode and it includes the process of registration, choice filling, payment of the admission fee and reporting to the allotted college. A merit list will be prepared after the publication of the PTET 2020 result based on which the counselling will be organised. The applicants will have to carry their original certificates for documentation. Check the other related details regarding the PTET 2020 counselling below in the full article.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Dates
The candidates have to appear for the counselling with a proper set of documents at the respective centre. For more information about Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling from the table given below.
|Registration for online counselling and submission of Fee||First week of July 2020|
|The online choice filling starts from||Third week of July 2020|
|First-round seat allotment result date||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Deposition of admission fee||July 2020|
|Reporting in the allotted college after the first counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Online application for upward movement||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Reporting in the allocated college after the Afterward Movement||First week of August 2020|
|Online Correction through Correction Panel||First week of August 2020|
|Filling of colleges according to vacant seats for 2nd Counselling||First week of August 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 2 of counselling||Second week of August 2020|
|Notice for second round of counselling allotment and submission of Fee||Second week of August 2020|
Applicants are advised to stay connected to the page to know the exact dates of PTET 2020 counselling.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling
The candidates can check the PTET 2020 counselling registration details below in the given points:
- The Rajasthan PTET counselling will be held in the online mode.
- All the qualified candidates are required to submit the registration fee by submitting the bank challan.
- PTET Challan 2020 is generated by the Emitra Kiosk or is made offline by ICICI Bank.
- Now, for doing the registration for counselling the candidates need to submit some amount of money. The registration fee for counselling is Rs 5000/-
- The candidates who will not perform in ONLINE counselling or refuse to accept the allotted college through ONLINE counselling will loose their PTET merit position and their chance for admission to B.Ed. the course will be cancelled.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling Process
For taking admission in the college, the candidates will need to follow below-mentioned steps for counselling:
- Fill the Counselling registration form on the official website by selecting the course applied for.
- Deposit the admission fee as mentioned above, in the bank for getting the challan.
- To fill the registration form the applicants will have to give the details - name, Counselling Id, mother's name, roll number, DOB.
- Give the preferences for the colleges in which candidates want to take the admission.
- And then report in the allotted college with all original documents for verification purposes.
Documents required for Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling
The counselling is conducted to offer admission to all those who will qualify the entrance exam and are qualified in Rajasthan PTET Result
conducted by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. The applicants will have to report to the counselling
- Marksheet of Rajasthan PTET
- Counselling letter
- Some passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Valid id proof(any national id)
- Character certificate
About Rajasthan PTET 2020
PTET 2020 is for the students who want to take admission in the courses like B.Ed and BA B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed Exam. The test is conducted for 3 hours duration. As this is an examination for the to be teachers so, the candidates are asked the questions related to general awareness, language proficiency etc. It is state level test and consists of the multiple choice questions.