REVA CET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 on the official website of the REVA university. Candidate can fill the form through both online and offline mode. Interested candidates must their eligibility criteria of the respective program before applying. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about REVA CET Application Form 2021.
REVA CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate must check the important events and dates for REVA CET 2021
Application form from below given table:
REVA University Admission 2021
|REVA 2021 Application form releases ||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit Reva CET 2021 Phase II|
application form 2021
|To be Announced|
|REVA CET 2021 admit card releases on||To be Announced|
|REVA CET 2021 exam date for B.Tech||To be Announced|
|REVA CET 2021 exam date for MBA / Law||To be Announced|
REVA CET 2021 Application form
Candidate can fill the REVA CET 2021 Application on the official website of the university. Candidate can also fill the application form through offline mode.
- The candidate has to pay the registration fee to submit the form.
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill the Application Form
Candidate be ready with the following documents before filling the application form
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet, if applicable.
- A valid email id.
- An active mobile number.
How to fill REVA CET 2021 Application form?
Candidate can check the below-given steps to fill the application form avoiding mistakes:
- Click here to apply for --> REVA CET.
- Click on the link "Apply Now"
- Next, candidate have to register by filling following details which are:
- Candidate's name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Select the program of your choice.
- On filling up the above details, a password will be generated and sent to the provided email id.
- Now log in with the email id and received a password to proceed with the online application form.
3. Filling the Application form
- The REVA CET Application form will be divided into three sections – personal details, address and qualification details, declaration.
- Fill in necessary details in the form and proceed to the next step. Following details to be filled:
- Name of candidate
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Blood group
- Marital Status
- Date of birth
- Father’s details
- Mother’s details
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
- Graduation details
4. Fee payment
- After filling all the details in REVA CET application, tick on the checkbox and click on the ‘continue’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Application fee for REVA CET is Rs 1000/- Common for all.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee using both online and offline mode:
- Through online mode using UPI/IMPS/Wallet/Net Banking/NIFT.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the applicant: Fill in your Name, Address and Bank details.
- Details of the Beneficiary: Fill in the following:
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
Branch: REVA University
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. of REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the Receipt/ Counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction)Number.
Through Demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
Now candidates have to submit the application form and they must take print of it for further process.
Application form through Offline Mode
Candidates can also obtain the printed application form and prospectus for REVA admission 2020 from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. To obtain the application form, the candidate has to pay the application fee amount, get the form, fill in necessary details and then submit it.
REVA CET 2021 Test Centres
Given below the list of exam centres for REVA CET 2021
|Assam – Guwahati||Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Indore|
|Andhra Pradesh – Anantapur, Tirupati, Guntur, Vijayawada, Vizag||Maharashtra – Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur|
|Bihar – Gaya, Patna||Manipur – Imphal|
|Chattisgarh – Raipur||Nagaland – Dimapur|
|Delhi – Delhi||Orissa – Bhubaneshwar|
|Jammu & Kashmir – Srinagar||Rajasthan – Jaipur, Kota|
|Jharkhand – Ranchi, Bokaro, Jamshedpur||Tamil Nadu – Chennai|
|Karnataka – Bengaluru, Hubballi, Mangalore||Telangana – Hyderabad|
|Kerala - Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram||Uttar Pradesh – Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
| ||West Bengal – Kolkata, Durgapur, Siliguri|
REVA CET 2021 Admit Card
Reva University will release the REVA CET 2020 Admit card on the official website of the university. In case any error occurs on the admit card, contact the concerned authorities immediately.