REVA MAT 2021 exam is conducted by REVA University. This University offers a lot of UG, PG and PhD level courses in various fields like Engineering, Architecture, Management, Science, Law, Education, and Arts & Humanities. Interested candidates must fill the REVA MAT Registration Form 2021 before the last day. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about REVA MAT 2021 Application form.
REVA MAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below are the important events and dates of REVA MAT 2021:
Events of REVA MAT 2021 Registration Form
|Application Form starting date||28 February 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||31 July 2021|
Candidates are advised to fill the REVA University form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
REVA MAT 2021 Application Form
Candidate must read below-given points of REVA MAT 2021 Application Form to avoid mistakes during application form filling:
- Candidate has to fill the Application Form online which will be available on the official website of University.
- The applicants have to register themselves on the university website by entering their details like name, phone number, email id, and the course name and city.
- Once the registration is completed the candidate will be provided with user id and password for the login.
- Candidate can start filling the Application Form with the help of the user id & password.
- The information should be filled carefully with no wrong information will be accepted by the authority.
- Do not leave any blank fields as it will be considered as an incomplete application form and can get rejected by the authority.
- Application form submission process will be completed only if the candidate will pay the fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done by both online and offline mode.
Documents required to upload in the REVA MAT 2021 Application form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Passport size photo of the candidate as prescribed by the authority
- X/SSLC Mark sheet
- XII/PUC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Diploma Mark sheet & Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Candidate Signature as prescribed by the authority
REVA MAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates must take printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
- Offline - The fee can be paid via Demand Draft/NEFT
The REVA MAT 2021 Application Fee for aspirants belonging to different categories is stated in the table below:
REVA University Application Fee 2021
|General/SAARC ||Rs 1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 50|
The application fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances
How to apply for REVA MAT 2021 Application Form?
Following the steps given below, which applicant must follow to complete the registration process and fill the application process on the official website of the REVA University.
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow to get registered. The steps are given below:
- For filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves by entering their name, phone number, email id, and the course name and city.
- After that, candidates have to click on the Fill Application Form.
STEP 2: Fill the Application form
Given below are the few steps that candidates need to follow to fill REVA university application form:
Program and entrance Test details
- After accessing the application form, fill the course you are applying for.
- Then the next step is to fill Medium of Instruction Studied and Category.
- Further, add the qualifying exam details if any.
- Candidates name
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Mobile no
- Blood group
- Marital status
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- 10th class detail
- 12th class detail
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
- Candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of the documents.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
- After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.
Demand Draft (offline or online)
- Candidates who are opting to pay the fee through demand draft must pay in favour of the ‘REVA University’, payable at Bangalore.
- log in again and enter the DD details in the form either offline or online.
Through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Enter the applicant's details like Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Then enter the beneficiary details like:
Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
Branch: REVA University
IFSC of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
- Note down customer counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number.
- Send the offline application form with all the documents and the “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number written on it to the below-given address.
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560 064
STEP 5: Submitting Application Fee
- This is the last step of application procedure and in this, the applicant has to submit the application form after filling all the required details correctly and if it is not done so, the application will be rejected of that candidate.
REVA MAT Application Form Correction
Once the REVA MAT 201 Application Form is filled, the correction facility is not provided by the authority. So the candidate is advised to fill the form carefully.
REVA MAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for REVA MAT 2021
. Refer to the below-given points to know more :
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST must have a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- The aspirant must have a good score in REVA MAT or CAT / MAT / C-MAT or any other equivalent examination.