RIE CEE 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. The admission will be provided based on score of qualifying exam. Application form is released by NCERT through Online mode. Applicants must fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria for respective courses. Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination 2020 is conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This entrance exam is organized at the National Level. RIE CEE 2020 is conducted once in a year. This exam offers seats in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, and Mysore. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about RIE CEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result, Counselling, etc.
- NCERT CEE 2020 Exam is cancelled due to COVID-19 lockdown situation.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations.
Candidates applied for B.Ed. and M.Ed. can updated their Qualifying Exam Marks from 21 September 2020 on wards
RIE CEE 2020 Important Dates
candidates can check the important dates for RIE CEE Entrance exam released by the authority from the table given below:
RIE CEE Important Dates
|RIE CEE 2020||Important Dates|
RIE CEE 2020 Registration starts
RIE CEE 2020 Registration ends
30 June 2020 10 August 2020
|Updates Maximum and Obtained marks||Ongoing|
RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card download
|RIE CEE 2020 Exam date|
02 August 2020
|RIE CEE 2020 Submission of Qualifying marks for B.Sc, B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed/ M.Sc.Ed||notified soon|
|RIE CEE 2020 Submission of Qualifying marks for B.Ed B.D M.Ed / M.Ed Ed||notified soon|
|RIE CEE 2020 Result declaration for B.Sc, B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed/ M.Sc.Ed||notified soon|
|RIE CEE 2020 Result declaration B.Ed./M.Ed. programme||notified soon|
RIE CEE 2020 Counselling starts
RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates can download Admit Card from the RIE CEE 2020 official website.
- Aspirants must show the Admit Card on-demand for entry to the Examination Hall. Aspirants not possessing print out of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity shall not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the applicant on completing the procedure.
- If any candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to the cancellation of the applicant.
- Without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, No candidate will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus
Given below is the RIE CEE 2020 syllabus for the exam :
- Language Proficiency includes topics such as comprehension, sentences rearrangement, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding errors in parts of the words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude includes questions from fields like education, children and teaching profession, interest in teaching, leadership qualities & group management, emotional & social adjustment, interpersonal skills, and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability includes questions like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbled sentences, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships.
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the RIE CEE Exam Pattern 2020 is a vital part of writing any entrance test, as Candidates can make up a strategy on how to take the exam, how to divide their time to obtain maximum results and prepare themselves mentally.
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online(Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Number of Questions||80|
Correct answer: +2 Marks
Wrong answer: -0.5 Marks
unattended will carry no marks
|Level of Exam|
Group A: Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary Education
Group B: Completing Graduation
Section-wise questions and marks distribution is mentioned below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language Proficiency (English)||20 Questions||40 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude/Attitude||30 Questions||40 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||60 Marks|
|Total||80 Questions||140 Marks|
Applicants can keep visiting this page for the latest update as notifies by the NCERT.
RIE CEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for RIE Common Entrance Exam 2020 for better prepare:
- Candidate should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the Candidates should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for the candidate to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
RIE CEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check all the relevant information regarding the RIE CEE 2020 Application Form
. Before filling the application form candidate can go through the eligibility criteria first. The relevant information regarding form is given below:
- The RIE CEE 2020 application form had released in the 07 April 2020.
- The form is available in online mode on the official website.
- The last date of filing the RIE CEE application form 2020 is 10 August 2020.
- RIC EEE 2020 exam date will be announced by the authorities on the RIE CEE 2020 official website.
- Firstly candidates have to register themselves.
- After that, candidates have to create login ID by using the user name or email id and password that the official website sends to the candidate's mobile number.
- Then login will RIE CEE login ID.
- Must be careful while filling the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment through online mode for completion of the application process.
- The applicant has to make sure that the application process is complete from their site because incomplete form leads to rejection.
RIE CEE Application Fees 2020
Application fees for RIE CEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table:
RIE CEE 2020 Application fee
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Person with Disability (PwD) of any category||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode or offline mode.
- For online mode: Application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- For offline mode: Cash can be through SBI Challan (to be printed online at State Bank Collect).
RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Applicant must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 60% marks in aggregate of subjects of a combination of the group they are applying for (55% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates). The examination should be recognized by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
- Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination up to two years back i.e., 2018, 2019 and appearing/ appeared in 2020 can apply.
RIE CEE 2020 Results
The RIE CEE result 2020
will be declared on the official site of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Given below are some important points regarding CEE Hall ticket:
- Candidates can log in by entering their RIE CEE user ID and password.
- The Results will be announced in the form of Rank Card.
- NCERT will announce the RIE CEE 2020 cut off score/rank after the announcement of result.
- Separate cut off lists for each course will be released by each participating college of NCERT.
RIE CEE 2020 Selection Process
The selection process for various courses is as follows:
- 60% weightage is given to RIE CEE marks and 40% weightage is to Qualifying Examination.
- TIE cases are resolved on the basis of scores in teaching Aptitude Test and further TIE is resolved from Age
- Merit List is considered up to two digits after decimal with rounding off.
- RIEs provide One seat for each course over and above their regular quota for NTSE awardees.
- Further admissions depend on the Seat Matrix.
RIE CEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling for RIE CEE 2020 starts shortly after the Results declaration. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling process. All the information regarding Counselling will be made available on the official website. Those candidates are allotted seats in their respective courses through the Counselling. Selected Candidates are advised to go for the Counselling session on the specified date with all the required documents and certificates for proper verification. Candidates who fail to appear in Counselling will not be able to continue for the admission process.
RIE CEE 2020 Seat Reservation
Following is the Seat reservation criteria for RIE CEE 2020 depending on the candidate category:
Note: Candidates under reservation quota have to submit Category Certificate notified by Government of India.
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Centers List
Candidate can choose any city as Exam Center from the below list for RIE CEE 2020:
Exam Center City
State/ UT name
Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim
|Guwahati||Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Assam|
|Chandigarh||Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Ahmedabad||Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Havel|
|Port blair||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
RIE CEE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the RIE exam:
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination (RIE CEE 2020)
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
UG and PG
NCERT CEE Official website
To offer admission in UG and PG program for candidates
Stay connected for Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination[RIE CEE] conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).