RUET 2021 application form will be released in the second week of March 2021 tentatively. RUET referred to as Rama University Entrance Test 2021 that is a National level entrance examination conducted once a year by Rama University. On qualifying this exam applicants will be offered admissions into various courses such as Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences Faculty of Nursing, Health & Nutrition Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Professional Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Juridical Sciences (LAW), Sciences. The below article is a glimpse of the Rama University Entrance Test 2021 registration form, eligibility, admit card, etc.
RUET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RUET 2021 from the table given below:
|Events||Undergraduate Dates (Tentative)||Postgraduate Dates (Tentative)|
|Application forms available||The second week of March 2021||The second week of March 2021|
|Application form closed||The first week of April 2021||The second week of May 2021|
|Admit card released||The third week of May 2021||he first week of June 2021|
|RUET 2021 ||Last week of May 2021||The second week of June 2021|
|Result released||The second week of June 2021||The last week of June 2021|
The dates are mentioned based on the previous year's data and this page will be updated as soon as official dates are released by Rama University.
RUET 2021 Application Form
Those candidates who want to apply for this exam must check the eligibility before filling the application form. The details about the RUET 2021 Application form i
s mentioned below:
- The candidate who wishes to appear for RUET 2021 can fill the Application Form which is available on the official website.
- The Application form will be available both Online and Offline mode.
- The candidate can either buy the Application form from the campus or apply online from the official website of Rama University.
Online Application Form -
- Visit the Official website of Rama University and click on the given Registration Link.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Come back to the same page from where registration was done and Click on the “submit” button.
- Upload all the required details in JPG Form and ensure that the uploaded photograph is clear.
- On submission, the Unique Identification Number will be generated.
Offline Application Form–
- The Application form can be brought by the Applicant from any campus of Rama University.
- Fill in all the required details and paste clear photographs in the application form.
- After all the details are filled in, deposit the Application form along with the fees to the Rama University Campus.
RUET Application Fees 2021
The applicants can go through the Application fee details below in the given points:
- The Application fee for RUET 2021 is Rs 1000/- for everyone irrespective of the category they belong to.
- The Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- The registration process would only be considered complete in all senses once the payment is made.
- Offline - Candidates can purchase the Registration Form against cash payment of Rs 1000/- from any campus of Rama University.
- Credit/Debit Card – Candidates can also pay online mode with Credit Card or Debit Card. The amount of payment is Rs.1000. The detailed procedure will be given on the website link.
- Demand Draft - Students can make the payment by sending DD of amount INR 1000. The DD should be signed in the favour of Rama University, payable at Kanpur and New Delhi only.
- After the payment of the Application fees, the Candidate must take its print out for future references.
RUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the form the candidates should check the eligibility for the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for the RUET 2021 exam are as follows:
- Nationality- Students of all regions and countries are welcomed to apply for any course through the examination.
- Age Limit- There is no upper age limit requirement prescribed to be eligible for RUET (Rama University)
- Educational Qualifications –
- For Under Graduate courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the minimum percentage of 50% from any government recognized board exam.
- For the Post Graduates: Candidates must have a score of a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- PhD. Students criteria: For any course that the candidate wishes to choose, he/ she must have a Masters in the respected subject with a minimum of 55% from any of the recognized colleges.
RUET 2021 Exam Pattern
The RUET 2021 exam pattern can be checked in the below table. The applicants must know the pattern to perform well in the entrance exam.
Paper Pattern for RUET
Mode of Exam
Offline, pen & paper-based
Number of sections
Type of Questions
Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ`s)
Number of Questions
Total 120 (20 in each Section A & B and 80 in Section C)
1 mark for each Correct Answer
- There will be 3 parts to the question paper. First 2 parts are common for all the candidates and 3 part is concerned with the applied study programs. Sections are named as –
- General English
- General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
- Subject Ability
RUET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Time management should be considered as the most important for scoring well. Candidates should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has no negative marking, the students should appear for the examination to attempt every single question.
- While studying, students should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
- Candidates must be fluent with the syllabus and should try to solve all past years' question papers so that they know the pattern of questions asked. They can find the Question Papers on the official website of Rama University.
RUET 2021 Syllabus
RUET 2021 is divided into three sections consisting of three different topics. The students will have to cover all three subjects to be able to score well in the Entrance exam. The first two sections of the General English language and knowledge & numerical ability test will be common for all the participants and the third section of subject ability will be according to the programs applied by the participants for admission.
Syllabus for RUET 2021
Exam Subject/ Topics
Description of Content
Sentence Correction / Completion
Meaning / Synonym / Antonym
Fill in the Blanks
General Knowledge & Numerical Ability
( Section B)
All the National & International Events
Science & Economics
Questions in this Section will completely depend upon the program applied by the participant for admission.
RUET 2021 Results
The result for the RUET 2021 will be released by the second week of July for Under Graduate (UG) programs and in the second week of June 2021 for PG programs. Candidates can check the results on the official website of Rama University i.e. www. drama university.ac.in.
The Result has to be downloaded from the official website and the candidates must take the print out of the Results for future references.
Steps to check RUET 2021 Results –
- Visit the official website of Rama university (link is given above).
- Proceed and check for the ‘RUET 2021 Result’ Section.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the Submit button. The Result of RUET 2021 will be displayed online.
RUET 2021 Counselling
RUET counselling 2021 will be done after the result will be declared.
- After the announcement of results, the RUET 2021 authority will release the list of Merit Rank Holders on its official website, who will then have to report to the designated campus on a specified date along with the required documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called by the University Admission Office for taking part in the counselling process.
- The parents or the guardian of the candidates must be present during the time of counselling.
Important documents that need to be carried during the counselling procedure:
- Graduation Certificate and mark-sheet as per eligibility for the program applied.
- Character certificate from school /college from where the candidate passed out last.
- Transfer certificate allowed by school/college where participant passed the qualifying exam.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Migration certificate announced by last attended college / institution / university
- Income certificate as per the norms.
- Reserved category proof/certificate allowed by the competent authority.
RUET 2021 Scholarship
The scholarship is given to the merits candidates on qualifying RUET:
Courses Offered Under Rama University
Candidates can check the various courses offered under 12 different faculties of Rama University.
Faculty of Agriculture & Allied Industries:
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- M.Sc. Agriculture
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
Faculty of Commerce & Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Digital Marketing
- B.Com. Honours
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Digital Business
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Rural Management
- Master of Business Economics
Faculty of Dental Sciences:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Diploma in Dental Mechanic
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology Surgery
Faculty of Engineering & Technology:
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
- M.Tech Electronics and Communications
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science
- M.Tech Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Journalism & Mass Communication:
- B.A. (Honors) in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
Faculty of Law:
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB)
- Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
Faculty of Medical Sciences:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Masters of Surgery (MS)
- Master of Science (Medical M.Sc.)
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma)
Faculty of Sciences:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
Faculty of Nursing:
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Child Health Nursing
- M.Sc. Community Health Nursing
- M.Sc. Medical-Surgical Nursing
- M.Sc. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Post Basic Nursing
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Optometry
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Blood Transfusion
- Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician
- Diploma in Cardio Technician
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician
- Diploma in Emergency & Trauma Care
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- Diploma in MRI Technician
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician
Faculty of Polytechnic:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
RUET 2021 Highlights
The highlights for Rama University Entrance Exam Test 2021 are as follows:
Rama University Entrance Exam Test
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses
RUET Official website
Offline pen and paper-based
To offer admissions into courses such as Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences Faculty of Nursing, Health & Nutrition Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Professional Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Juridical Sciences (LAW), Sciences.
About Rama University
was established in the year 2014. It is located in Hapur & Kanpur in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is Pvt. University of the Rama group. There are various campuses of Rama University viz:
- Rama Medical College Campus
- Rama Dental College / Rama Medical College
- KANPUR CITY OFFICE
has two hi-tech campuses based out of Delhi-NCR and Kanpur, UP, spread across 150 acres of collective area. he University offers specialized courses across 11 professional streams such as Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sciences & Arts, Juridical Sciences (LAW), Agriculture & Dairy Technology, Ayurvedic Medicine.