RULET 2021 Application Form will be available in May the last week of August 2021. RULET will be conducted by the University of Rajasthan(UNIRAJ). The University of Rajasthan is the conducting authority to prepare the entrance examination for the eligible candidates. The candidates are enrolled in the 5-year Integrated law programs. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about RULET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
RULET Important Dates 2021
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for RULET 2021.
|Date of Notification||Last week of August 2021|
|The application Form will be available from||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||The second week of September 2021|
|Publication of Merit List for Personal Interview||The second week of September 2021|
|Commencement of Personal Interview||Last week of September 2021|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||The first week of October 2021|
|Publication of First Admission List||The first week of October 2021|
Candidates must note that the above dates are based on the previous year's data and this page will be updated as soon as any further information is updated by the University.
RULET 2021 Application Form
The Rajasthan University will release the RULET Application form in May 2021. All aspirants applying for this law faculty entrance examination are advised to fill the application form before the last date. Here we are providing some steps which are important for filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University of Rajasthan to fill the Application form.
- Press on the " RULET 2021" link
- Select the " Fill Application Form for RULET 2021" link.
- Get the application form of RULET 2021 and Fill it properly
- Upload scanned images and all copied documents.
- Submit fee and enter the OTP number while doing the same
- Submit the application form.
RULET 2021 Application Fee
- Aspirants fill and apply to the due date. Pay the fees as mentioned in the form. Payment can be made online or by offline mode.
- All the aspirants who are going to apply for RULET 2021 have to pay the prescribed RULET fee in 2021. The aspirant can submit his/her exam fee by way of Demand Draft. The DD will be made in favour of RULET, Rajasthan University, and payable at Jaipur.
- The aspirant has to note that the RULET Application fee is Rs 2,000/- per aspirant. The RULET 2021 application process will be considered successful only after aspirants will remit the required sum of the fee.
- Fees will be remitted offline The application fee is INR 2000 for all aspirants without any category differentiation i.e. all the aspirants belong to any category will have to pay 2000/-
- Aspirants have to submit the form through an offline mode and must pay the stated fee by Demand Draft.
- Aspirants must note that the application fee is completely non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
RULET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The interested aspirants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria assigned by the exam authority to appear for RULET 2021 entrance exam. The aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the registration.
The following are the mentioned eligibility criteria to appear for the exam:
- The aspirants should be 10+2 pass from any recognized board of education.
- For the General category aspirants, the minimum marks are 50% in aggregate in class 12.
- For the reserved category (SC/ST) Aspirants, the minimum marks are reduced to 45% in aggregate in class 12.
- The aspirants appearing for class 12 can also appear.
- The upper age limit for the aspirants is 21 years as of July 2016.
RULET 2021 Admit Card
RULET 2021 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the law entrance test. Admit cards will be available to be downloaded from the official website.
To download the admit card for RULET 2021, candidates must perform the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan University.
- A notification stating RULET 2021 Admit Card will flash on the screen, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new window, where you can download the admit card by entering the form number, general details, or mobile number.
- Click on submit.
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
RULET 2021 Syllabus
For Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test topics that must be studied are mentioned below in the table:
Rajasthan University Syllabus/ Topics
Indian and world history
Science and technology
Figures of speech
Intellectual Property Rights
RULET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have all the information about the exam pattern to attempt the exam effectively and score better. Candidates can check the RULET Exam pattern 2021 which is given below:
- Duration of exam: 120 Minutes
- Maximum Marks of exam: 200 marks
- Number of Questions of exam: 200
- Subjects: Question of the RULET 2021 examination put up on some subjects like Mental Ability, Aptitude for the Study of Law and Current Affairs General Knowledge.
No. of questions
English (Language Ability)
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
General Science & Social Science
RULET 2021 Important books
Below given is a list of some of the important books that candidates can refer fro the preparation of the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2021:
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Bhardwaj
- The Pearson General Knowledge Manual by Thorpe/Thorpe
- The Ultimate Guide to The LLB Entrance by Lexis Nexis
- Universal Guide to CLAT & LLB Entrance by Manish Arora
RULET 2021 Answer Key
The University shall publish the Answer Key about ULET-2021 on the University Website as per the schedule. Any objection concerning Answer Key/Questions in the ULET-2021 may be submitted in writing to the Convenor, RULET-2021, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per the schedule
RULET 2021 Result
Check the RULET 2021 result details in the below-given points:
- The result of the RULET 2021 exam will be declared hopefully in August 2021.
- Aspirants will be able to check their result by visiting the official website of the university.
- Those who qualify for the entrance exam followed by the GD/ PI round will be allowed to appear in the counselling round.
- Selection of the aspirants for the counselling round will be done based on their combined performance in the entrance test and the interview.
- A merit list of such aspirants will be made based on their marks in the entrance test and interview.
Reservation of seats:-
- For the Gen category, 46 % of seats are reserved
- For the SC category, 16 % of seats are reserved
- For the ST category, 12 % of seats are reserved
- For the OBC category, 21 % of seats are reserved
- For the SBC category, 1 % of seats are reserved
- For PH/Disabled 3 % of seats are reserved
- For Kashmiri Migrants, 1 % of seats are reserved
RULET 2021 Counselling
Rajasthan University offers admission to BA/ LLB’s graduation level based on RULET 2021 results. After declaring results, the Counseling list will be available on the official website itself.
General Instructions for Aspirants
- The RULET–2021 will be conducted only at Jaipur.
- All aspirants are required to appear at the RULET 2021 examination at their own expense.
- No aspirants shall be permitted in Exam Hall after 30 minutes of starting the exam.
- Aspirants will be required to produce Admit Card on the examination day .without the valid Admit Card aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Aspirants must bring a Blue or Black ballpoint pen to fill all entries of the OMR/ Answer sheet.
- Any text material is written or printed Cellular/Mobile phone/Pager/Calculator etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- No aspirants shall be permitted to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the RULET 2021
RULET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can get important information regarding RU Law Entrance Test 2021 from the table given below:
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
Also known as
University of Rajasthan
Mode of examination
University of Rajasthan
The university is approved by the UGC and was established in the year 1947. Its Campus is spanned 338.14 acres of the total area in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. It has 18 Research Centre, 37 Departments, and 9 Faculties. Admission at the University of Rajasthan is done based on an entrance examination conducted by the university for Law, PG, and doctoral programs except for UG programs.
The university offers the following courses :
- Undergraduate courses are B.Com, B.P.Ed, B. Mus, L.L.B, B.L.I.S, B. A. L.L.B, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc
- MBA, MJMC, MSW, M.A, MCA, M.Com, L.L.M, M.Tech, M.Sc, and MCCA programs are offered at the postgraduate level.
- It offers diploma programs in German, Spanish, Persian, and French language.
- The university offers M.Phil and PhD programs in the fields of Arts, Science, Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Management, and Law.