RULET 2020 Application form has been postponed. Rajasthan University Law Entrance Examination 2020 will be conducted by the University of Rajasthan(UNIRAJ). This exam is conducted once every year at the State Level in offline mode, candidates can apply online for the exam. The qestion paper contain total 200 questions cover our sections such as English, Legal Studies, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Science & Social Science. The candidates are enrolled in the 5-year Integrated law programmes.The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about RULET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Application form is going to be released on 11 May 2020 has been postponed, till any further notice.
RULET 2020 Application Form
The Rajasthan University will provide the RULET 2020 application form on the official website. All aspirants applying for this law faculty entrance examination will have to fill the application form before the last date. Here we are providing some steps which are important for filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of University of Rajasthan
- Log in aspirant account if you have
- Get the application form of RULET 2020 and Fill it properly
- Upload scanned image and all copied documents.
- Submit fee and enter the OTP number while doing the same
- Submit the application form.
RULET 2020 Application Fee
- Aspirants fill and submit the application before the due date. Pay the fees as per mentioned in the form. Payment can be made online or by offline mode.
- All the aspirants who are going to apply for RULET 2020 will also have to pay the prescribed RULET fee in 2020. The aspirant can submit his/her exam fee by way of Demand Draft. The DD will be made in favor of RULET, Rajasthan University and payable at Jaipur.
- The aspirant will have to note that the RULET Application fees is Rs 2,000/- per aspirant. The RULET 2020 application process will be considered successful only after aspirants will remit the required sum of fee.
- Fees will be remitted via the offline The application fee is INR 2000 for all aspirants without any category differentiation i.e. all the aspirants belong to any category will have to pay 2000/-
- Aspirants will have to submit the form through an offline mode and must pay the stated fee by Demand Draft.
- Aspirants must note that the application fee is completely non- refundable and non- transferable in any case.
RULET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The interested aspirants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria assigned by the exam authority to appear for RULET 2020 entrance exam. The aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the registration.
The following are the mentioned eligibility criteria to appear for the exam:
- The aspirants should be 10+2 pass from any recognized board of education.
- For the General category aspirants the minimum marks is 50% in aggregate in class 12.
- For the reserved category (SC/ST) Aspirants the minimum marks is reduced to 45% in aggregate in class 12.
- The aspirants appearing for class 12 can also appear for Rulet 2018 exam.
- The upper age limit for the aspirants is 21 years on as July 2016.
RULET 2020 Admit Card
RULET 2020 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the law entrance test. Admit cards will be available to be downloaded from the official website.
To download the admit card for RULET 2020, candidates must perform the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan University.
- A notification stating RULET 2020 Admit Card will flash on the screen, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new window, where you can download the admit card by entering form number, general details or mobile number.
- Click on submit.
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
RULET 2020 Syllabus
Topics which must be studied are mentioned below in the table:
Rajasthan University Syllabus/ Topics
Indian and world history
Science and technology
Figures of speech
Intellectual Property Rights
RULET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration of exam: 120 Minutes
- Maximum Marks of exam: 200 marks
- Number of Questions of exam: 200
- Subjects: Question of the RULET 2020 examination put up on some subjects like, Mental Ability, Aptitude for the Study of Law and Current Affairs General Knowledge.
No. of questions
English (Language Ability)
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
General Science & Social Science
RULET 2020 Result
- The result of the RULET 2020 exam will be declared hopefully in the month of September 2020.
- Aspirants will be able to check their result by visiting the official website of the university.
- Those who qualify the entrance exam followed by the GD/ PI round will be allowed to appear in the counseling round.
- Selection of the aspirants for the counseling round will be done on the basis of their combined performance in the entrance test and the interview.
- A merit list of such aspirants will be made based on their marks in the entrance test and interview.
Reservation of seats :-
- For Gen category 46 % seats are reserved
- For SC category 16 % seats are reserved
- For ST category 12 % seats are reserved
- For OBC category 21 % seats are reserved
- For SBC category 1 % seats are reserved
- For PH/Disabled 3 % seats are reserved
- For Kashmiri Migrants 1 % seats are reserved
RULET 2020 Counselling
The Allahabad University offers admission to BA/ LLB’s graduation level on the basis of RULET 2020 results. After declaring results, the Counseling list will be available on the official website itself. The list will be announced after the 3rd week of June 2020 and all the selected aspirants will have to report on the university.
General Instructions for Aspirants
- The RULET–2020 will be conducted only at Jaipur.
- All aspirants are required to appear at the RULET 2020 examination at their own expense.
- No aspirants shall be permitted in Exam Hall after 30 minutes of starting to exam.
- Aspirants will be required to produce Admit card on the examination day .without the valid Admit Card aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Aspirants must bring Blue or Black ballpoint pen to fill the all entries of OMR/ Answer sheet.
- Any text material written or printed Cellular/Mobile phone/Pager/Calculator etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- No aspirants shall be permitted to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the RULET 2020
RULET 2020 Important books
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Bhardwaj
- The Pearson General Knowledge Manual by Thorpe/Thorpe
- The Ultimate Guide to The LLB Entrance by Lexis Nexis
- Universal Guide to CLAT & LLB Entrance by Manish Arora
RULET 2020 Answer Key
The University shall publish the Answer Key pertaining to ULET-2020 on the University Website as per the schedule. Any objection with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the ULET-2020 may be submitted in writing to the Convenor, RULET-2020, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per the schedule
RULET 2020 Highlights
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
Also known as
University of Rajasthan
Mode of examination
University of Rajasthan
The university is approved by the UGC and was established in the year 1947. It’s Campus is span in 338.14 acres of total area in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. It has 18 Research Centre, 37 Departments and 9 Faculties. Admission at University of Rajasthan is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the university for Law, PG and doctoral programmes except UG programmes.
The university offers the following courses :
- Undergraduate courses are B.Com, B.P.Ed, B. Mus, L.L.B, B.L.I.S, B. A. L.L.B, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc
- MBA, MJMC, MSW, M.A, MCA, M.Com, L.L.M, M.Tech, M.Sc and MCCA programmes are offered at postgraduate level.
- It offers diploma programmes in German, Spanish, Persian and French language.
- The university offers M.Phil and Ph.D programmes in fields of Arts, Science, Engineering, Technology , Commerce, Management, and Law.