SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form last date has been extended to 20 May 2021. The candidates have to pay Rs 750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS, and for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS-Ex Servicemen, there is no fee. The applicants can apply online only, and no other mode will be accepted. The candidates have to register themselves online on the Bank's website. The State Bank of India Clerk exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support) in State Bank of India. Go through the complete article below to know about the SBI CLERK Application Form 2021.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form last date has been extended to 20 May 2021.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the SBI CLERK application date hearby in the table:
SBI CLERK 2021 Registration Date
|Commencement of online registration ||27 April 2021|
|Last date to submit the SBI Clerk Application form||20 May 2021|
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form
SBI CLERK 2021 Application form is available from 27 April 2021 on the official website. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website of SBI only.
- The applicants must fill the form with all correct and valid information to avoid rejection.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID & mobile number as it will help him/ her get all the related information via mail or SMS.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Aspirants must note down the registration number and password and keep it safe until further processing of the exam.
- Candidates must check the application status after submitting it.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
- Must select the examination city as per their convenience. City, once selected, will not be changed.
Documents Required for SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form
Before the registration, candidates are advised to keep the below-mentioned documents ready:
- For uploading
- Scanned copy of a Photograph
- Scanned Image of Signature
- For details
- Marksheets of the Qualifying Examination and Graduation.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- For Photograph
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken with a white background.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed, but it must not cover the applicant's face.
- Dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size should be between 20 kb–50 kb. It must not be more than 50 kb.
- For Signature
- The signature should be on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should consist of 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
Details to be entered in SBI Clerk 2021 Application form
Candidates have to enter the following details in the application form, the same as mentioned in their certificates:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- Exam center or prelims
- Exam center for mains
- Educational details
- Ex-servicemen or not
- A person with a disability or not
- Aadhar card details
How to Apply for SBI CLERK 2021?
Before filling the form, aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the exam. The candidates can fill the form to appear in the SBI CLERK 2021 exam by following the below-mentioned steps
. Candidates can apply online only on the official website of the SBI.
Step 1 - Register
- Candidates are required to register online through the Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020.
- Aspirants have to enter their Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Security code to get registered.
- After filling in the above details, click on Save and Next tab.
Step 2 - Fill in other details.
- Firstly, log in with the registered id - Registration Number, Password & security code. Then click on the Submit button.
- Fill in the other details like academic details, parents' details, address, test center, etc.
Step 3 - Upload the Photo and Signature in the format prescribed in the above-mentioned guidelines.
Step 4 - Make the fee payment as per the category and mode available.
Step 5 - After filling the form, the applicants must get the form's printout for further use it.
For any Assistance
If there is any Problem faced while form filling, candidates can go for assistance:
In case of any problem in form filling, payment of fee/ intimation charges, or receipt of Admission, queries may be made at contact number 022-22820427 (
between 11:00 - 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Candidates are advised not to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020
’ in the email subject.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check the category-wise fee details for SBI Clerk 2021 in the below table:
SBI CLERK 2021 Registration fees
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS(Ex-Servicemen)||Exempted|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode - through using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Correction
The candidates can check the SBI Clerk 2021 application correction details in the below-given points:
- The candidates can re-open the saved data using their registration number and password and can edit the particulars if needed.
- This facility will be available only three times after that edit would not be possible.
- Once the form is filled, candidates should submit the data.
- No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
SBI CLERK 2021 Test Centers
The candidates can check the SBI CLERK 2021 tentative list of exam centers for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Pre-Examination Training below:
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Delhi NCR ||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali|
|Gujarat ||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar|
|Sikkim||Bardang - Gangtok|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Hubli – Dharwad|
|Noida & Gr. Noida|
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
SBI Clerk admits card will be released online on the official website of the conducted authority. Candidates can download the admit card for the SBI Clerk 2021 examination by login on the official website with the registered ID and password. All the applicants must carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SBI Clerk 2021 examination center.