SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the officail website of the SBI Career. The candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS and for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS-Ex Servicemen there is no fee. The applicants can apply online only and no other mode will be accepted. The candidates have to register themselves online on the Bank's website. The State Bank of India Clerk exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support) in State Bank of India. Go through the complete article below to know about the SBI CLERK Application Form 2021.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the SBI CLERK application date hearby in the table:
SBI CLERK 2021 Registration Date
|Commencement of online registration ||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the SBI Clerk Application form||To be announced|
|Last date for taking the print out of the application form||To be announced|
|Exam Date (Preliminary Exam)||To be announced|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Main exam||To be announced|
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form
SBI CLERK 2020 Application form will be available from January 2021 on the official website. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of SBI only.
- The applicants must fill the form with all correct and valid information to avoid rejection.
- Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile number as it will help him/ her in getting all the related information via mail or SMS.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Aspirants must note down the registration number and password and keep it safe until the further process gets over regarding the exam.
- Candidates must check the application status after submitting it.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
- Must select the examination city as per their convenience. City once selected will not be changed.
Documents Required for SBI CLERK 2021 Application Form
Before the registration, candidates are advised to keep the below-mentioned documents ready:
- For uploading
- Scanned copy of a Photograph
- Scanned Image of Signature
- For details
- Marksheets of the Qualifying Examination and Graduation.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned image of his/ her photograph and signature as per specifications given below.
- For Photograph
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken with a white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the applicant's face.
- Dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size should be between 20 kb–50 kb. It must not be more than 50 kb.
- For Signature
- The signature should be on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should of 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
Details to be entered in SBI Clerk 2021 Application form
Candidates have to enter the following details in the application form, the same as mentioned in their certificates:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- Exam centre or prelims
- Exam centre for mains
- Educational details
- Ex-servicemen or not
- A person with a disability or not
- Aadhar card details
How to Apply for SBI CLERK 2021?
Before filling the form aspirants must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the exam. By following the below-mentioned steps the candidates can fill the form to appear in the SBI CLERK 2021 exam. Candidates can apply online only on the official website of the SBI.
Step 1 - Register
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020.
- Aspirants have to enter Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Security code to get registered.
- After filling above details click on Save and Next tab.
Step 2 - Fill in other details
- Firstly, login with the registered id - Registration Number, Password & security code. Then click on the Submit button.
- Fill the other details like academic details, parent's details, address, test centre, etc.
Step 3 - Upload the Photo and Signature in the format prescribed in the above-mentioned guidelines.
Step 4 - Make the fee payment as per the category and mode available.
Step 5 - After filling the form the applicants must get the printout of the form for further uses of it.
For any Assistance
If there is any Problem faced while form filling candidates can go for assistance:
In case of any problem in form filling, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission, queries may be made at contact number 022-22820427 (
between 11:00 - 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020
’ in the subject of the email.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check the category-wise fee details for SBI Clerk 2021 in the below table:
SBI CLERK 2021 Registration fees
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS(Ex-Servicemen)||Exempted|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode - through using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
SBI CLERK 2021 Application Correction
The candidates can check the SBI Clerk 2021 application correction details in the below-given points:
- The candidates can re-open the saved data using their registration number and password and can edit the particulars if needed.
- This facility will be available only three times after that edit would not be possible.
- Once the form is filled, candidates should submit the data.
- No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
SBI CLERK 2021 Test Centers
The candidates can check the SBI CLERK 2021 tentative list of exam centers for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Pre-Examination Training below:
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Delhi NCR ||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali|
|Gujarat ||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar|
|Sikkim||Bardang - Gangtok|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Hubli – Dharwad|
|Noida & Gr. Noida|
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
SBI Clerk admit card will be released online on the official website of the conducted authority. Candidate can download the admit card for the SBI Clerk 2021 examination by login on the official website with the registered ID and password. It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SBI Clerk 2021 examination centre.