SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card for the Main exam has been delayed due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Hall Ticket for Preliminary Examination was released on 11 February 2020 on the official website of the SBI careers. To download the admission ticket the aspirants will have to enter their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. SBI Clerical exam is conducted to select eligible candidates to the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in one of the many branches of State Bank of India. To get the complete details for SBI Clerk admit card 2020 including the process of downloading, details on admit card, exam pattern, result, read the complete article.
- For SBI Clerk Mains exam, admit card is delayed due to postponement of the exam.
- SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card for Preliminary Examination was released on 11 February 2020.
SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card Date
SBI Clerk admit card can be downloaded through online mode only. No copy of call letter (prelims or main) is sent to candidates through post. Check important dates of admit card for SBI Clerk 2020 in the table below:
SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card Date
|SBI Clerk Prelims admit card||11 February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main admit card||11 February – 08 March 2020|
|SBI clerk 2020 prelim exam date||22 & 29 February 2020 01 & 08 March 2020.|
|SBI clerk 2020 main exam date||Postponed|
SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card
SBI CLERK 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the SBI careers after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of SBI Clerk:
- Candidates must download their admit card from the portal of the competent authority only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then they can contact the official body immediately.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of SBI CLERK 2020 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of enrollment to the post of Junior Associates(Customer & Sales).
Things to Carry and Not to Carry to the SBI Clerk Exam Centre
The candidates must bring the following documents on the day of the SBI Clerk examination, or else they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Along with the print out of the SBI Clerk 2020 call letter, candidates need to carry
- One passport size photograph(same as the one uploaded to the SBI Clerk application form)
- Any one of the following valid Photo ID proof (original and self-attested photocopies):
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph.
Not to Carry:
Candidates must not to carry these items to the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Any communication device
- Any electronic equipment
How to Download the SBI CLERK 2020 Admit Card?
Keep the login credentials ready before downloading call letters for SBI clerk. By following the below steps the applicants can download the hall ticket:
- Step 1: Visit the SBI official website.
- Step 2: Click on the link given to download the call letter as per the examination.
- Step 3: On clicking the link, a page will be redirected where candidates have to enter the login credentials viz; Registration Number and Password or DOB.
- Step 4: After that, admit card will appear on the screen, Candidates are advised to download and print it for future references.
Note - No hard copy of the call letter(Pre, Main and PET) will be sent by post.
Details present on SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card
After downloading, candidates can check the following details in SBI clerk 2020 call letter:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the examination
- Centre of examination
- Roll number/ User ID
- Examination date
- Reporting time
- Important instructions for the exam
- Things to carry to the exam
How to Retrieve Password for SBI Clerk 2020?
In case, candidates have misplaced or forgotten their password they can log in using their date of birth. If a candidate forgets his/her password then they can recover the same by following the below steps:
Step 1 - On the login page of the SBI CLERK, the option is given Forgot Password, click on the same.
Step 2 - A new page is displayed where candidates have to enter their registration number, and registered mobile number or email ID.
Step 3 - Submit the details.
Step 4 - Password is then sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email address.
Bio-metric Verification for SBI Clerk 2020
The biometric verification details are given below for the SBI Clerical exam 2020:
- The authority may capture the thumb impression of candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates.
- Candidate must ensure that the correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature.
- In case a candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled. As such, they are advised not to apply any external matter like Mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
Important Instructions for SBI Clerk Exam Day
The important instructions to be followed by candidates at the SBI Clerk exam centre are as follows:
- Candidates should arrive at the exam centre at least 01 hours before the exam timings.
- Do not forget to carry SBI Junior Associate admit card along with the valid photo identity proof to the exam centre.
- Candidates will be not allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
- The test is carried out online. To access the examination site, candidates must enter the user id and password present on the call letter.
SBI Clerk 2020 Result
SBI will release the SBI Clerk result 2020 on its official website after the exam will be over. The selection of candidates is carried out through three stages – a pre-test, a mains exam, and a local language test.