SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility Criteria and its details are expected to remain unchanged in 2023, with no changes appearing in the SBI Clerk announcement 2023. Candidates can learn more about the SBI Clerk eligibility criteria 2023 by reading the following content. The State Bank of India will issue a notification for the SBI Clerk Exam 2023, which will be held in April 2023 for the recruitment of a Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). SBI will release the position details, exam dates for Prelims and Mains, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, and other information along with the notification. SBI is one of India's top banking organizations, and individuals are anxious to be picked for this position. The SBI Junior Associate position is the finest way to get into this firm. Please see the information below for more information.
SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must apply online if they meet the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023. The official announcement for the SBI Clerk Exam 2023 will be released soon by the governing body. According to the 2023 notification, all necessary information is provided. To be eligible to sit for the test, candidates must meet specific SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 requirements.
Eligibility for SBI Clerk: Nationality
Candidates who meet any of the following nationality requirements can apply for the SBI Clerk exam:
- Indian nationality.
- Bhutanese or Nepalese subject.
- Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with his family.
- Indians went to India from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and East African countries such as Ethiopia, Zambia, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, Kenya, and Tanzania with the goal of establishing permanently in India.
Eligibility for SBI Clerk: Educational Qualifications
SBI Clerk is a nationwide examination for applicants with a minimum of a bachelor's degree. You can only apply if you received the required grades in your undergraduate degree. The following are the precise qualification requirements that must be met in order for you to be qualified to take this exam:
- A graduate with a three- or four-year degree in any discipline is required.
- A minimum of 50% in class 10 and a bachelor's degree from a recognized university are required.
- Candidates in their last year of study are eligible to take the exam, however, they must show proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of application and must pass it by January 1, 2023.
- Candidates must also be fluent in both official and local languages.
- Candidates with an integrated dual degree (IDD) must have a qualifying date on their degree prior to January 1, 2023.
- The ability to communicate well in English is required (reading and writing).
Eligibility for SBI Clerk: Age Limit
Candidates wishing to sit for the SBI clerk 2023 exam must be at least 20 years old as of January 1, 2023, and not more than 28 years old, i.e., they must have been born between April 1, 2002, and April 2, 1994. (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is one of the variables included in the numerous provisions given for a reserved class. Candidates in the reserved category are granted age concessions based on their categorization.
Eligibility for SBI Clerk: Age Relaxation
Before the SBI Clerk registration process, check the age relaxation in the following table for certain candidates:
|PwD (General)||10 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|Jammu and Kashmir state domicile between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen/ disabled servicemen (At least 5 years of service)||5 years|
Candidates seeking the benefits of age relaxation must show relevant certificates at the time of joining, after the final SBI Clerk selection process. No changes in this category will be permitted after the successful SBI Clerk registration process. The candidates will also not be allowed to contact through email/ phone in this regard.