SBI Clerk 2022 Notification will be released soon. This examination will be conducted by the State bank of India. SBI clerk exam is conducted once a year at the national level in computer-Based online mode. This entrance exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support) in State Bank of India. The candidates who qualify for the preliminary exam of SBI Clerk 2022 would be eligible to appear in SBI Clerk 2022 Main examination followed by a local language test. Candidates can apply through online mode for SBI Clerk post. The candidates must read the full article to get complete information about the SBI Clerk 2022 selection process.
SBI CLERK 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SBI CLERK 2022 exam status from the below table:
|SBI CLERK 2022 exam status||to be announced soon|
SBI CLERK 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of SBI CLERK 2022 from the below table:
|Application start date||To be notified soon|
|Last date to apply||To be notified soon|
|Admit card release date||To be notified soon|
|Preliminary exam date||To be notified soon|
|Main Exam||To be notified soon|
SBI CLERK 2022 Results
The SBI Clerk Result 2022 has been declared on the official site.
- SBI Clerk 2022 prelims result date has been announced and has updated here on the page.
- Aspirants can log in by entering their SBI Clerk 2022 application number and password.
- The Results will be announced in the form of a Score Card.
- Merit List will be prepared based on performance in the exam.
SBI Clerk 2022 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected for the post of SBI Junior Associates by following the below-mentioned ways:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Test of specified opted local language
- Only the qualifiers are eligible to appear for the main exam.
- Both – prelims and mains exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates have to produce 10th or 12th mark sheet as a proof having studied local language.
- For others, a language test is organized after provisional selection. Candidates not found eligible are disqualified.
SBI Clerk 2022 Cut Off
The candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass pre and the main examination. Those who secure less than the decided cut off will not be considered for the further recruitment process.
The Bank releases the cut off marks after the result announcement. However, candidates can check the previous year cut off to get an idea of the difficulty level of the exam and prepare accordingly.
SBI Clerk Cut Off for Preliminary Exam for the year 2016
|Subjects||General Category||SC / ST / OBC / OH / VI / HI / XS / DXS|
|English language||6.75 (out of 30)||3.25 (out of 30)|
|Numerical ability||5.5 (out of 35)||2 (out of 35)|
|Reasoning ability||7.75 (out of 35)||3.25 (out of 35)|
SBI Clerk Category Wise Cut Off for Main Examination for the year 2016
|Category||Marks (out of 200)|
|General||120 – 130|
|Scheduled Caste||95 – 105|
|Scheduled Tribes||85 – 95|
|OBC||105 – 115|
SBI CLERK 2022 Application Form
The candidates must read this full section to get details regarding the SBI clerk 2022 application form
. Before filling the application fee applicants they must first go through the eligibility criteria. The detail information is given below:
- The registration form for SBI Clerk applies online only.
- The candidates have the option of filling the details in one go or they can also partly fill and save the details they have filled in. The candidates can use the provisional registration number and password generated and fill their incomplete details. However, the candidates will be provided with this facility three times only.
- The candidates will have to fill their personal and educational details and upload their scanned signature and photograph.
- The aspirants must fill all the details in the form very carefully and must not fill any false information.
- Candidates cannot edit the details after the final submission of the form.
- Aspirants should have a valid/working email address and mobile number to fill the application form.
- Must keep the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Multiple application forms of the single aspirant lead to cancellation of exam for that candidate.
- Printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the conducting body.
SBI CLERK 2022 Application Fee
The details about the registration form fees of SBI Cleck exam is given below:
SBI Clerk 2022 Registration Fee
|1.|| SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen||No fee|
|2.|| General/OBC||Rs.750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)|
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fees through the online mode no other mode of payment will be acceptable.
SBI CLERK 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before they apply for the SBI Clerk exam. The details about SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2022 are provided hereby:
- The candidate must be a graduate (any discipline) from any recognized University or must have any qualification, equivalent to graduation to be eligible.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- The candidates’ age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01 January 2020.
Relaxation in age
The information about the relaxation in upper age limit given to the reserved category candidates is given in the table below:
15 years- SC/ ST candidates
13 years- OBC candidates
10 years- General candidates
Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen
The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years
Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Note: Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of the necessary certificate at the time of joining if qualified. No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of the online application.
SBI CLERK 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SBI CLERK 2022
examination for the preliminary and main exam is given below. The candidates should be familiar with the SBI clerk 2020 so that the candidates can practice accordingly and get an insight into the question paper.
SBI Clerk 2022 Paper Pattern
Question Paper Medium
English and Hindi (except Eng. Language section)
Total number of questions
1/4th mark for every wrong response
Section-wise division of the paper pattern:
No. of questions
Question Paper Medium
English and Hindi (except General Eng. Language section)
Total number of questions
1/4th mark for every wrong response
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by conducting body.
Bio-Metric Verification At the Time of SBI Clerk 2022 Exam
At the time of the exam, the bank records the candidate’s attendance through the BioMetric verification. To capture the thumb impression of the candidate bank follows proper guidelines.
- Candidates must make sure that their hands are free of any external matter like Mehandi, ink, chemical, etc.
SBI CLERK 2022 Syllabus
SBI CLERK 2022 Syllabus
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension|
|Coded Inequalities||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Cloze Test|
|Seating Arrangement||Number Systems||Para jumbles|
|Puzzle||Sequence & Series||Miscellaneous|
|Logical Reasoning||Permutation, Combination &Probability||Fill in the blanks|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Alphanumeric Series||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Profit & Loss|
|Blood Relations||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
| ||Input-OutputMixtures &Alligations|
| ||Coding-DecodingWork & Time|
SBI Clerk 2022 Pre- Exam Training
Every year SBI arranges the pre-examination training, and this year notification also certifies the same. The SBI is going to hold the pre-exam training for reserved category candidates – SC/ST/XS/Religious Minority, at their own cost.
Such candidates have to mention the same if they want to opt for the training. For this, they need the Call letter, which they can get from Bank’s website. Admit card for pre-exam training can be downloaded using registration number and date of birth/password. The Bank does not send the hard copy of call letter through post or any other method.
SBI CLERK 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the SBI Clerk preparation tips 2022 for the entrance exam for better prepare:
- Aspirants should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the Candidates should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If the aspirant is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
SBI CLERK 2022 Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 will be released on 01 June 2022 on the official website.
- The candidates will be sent a reminder about the admit card availability on their registered email id/ mobile number.
- The applicants can use their application number and password/ date of birth to download their SBI clerk admit card.
- The aspirants will not be sent any hard copy of the call letter by post.
- The SBI clerk admits card will have the information about the exam details such as exam schedule, the centre of exam, etc.
- An applicant not having a print out of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge.
- A photograph of the applicant and the biometric will be taken at the Centre before the candidate is indicated his seat for taking the examination. The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Applicants found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- In the examination hall, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed. Carrying such items during the Exam may lead to cancellation of the candidate.
- No aspirants, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
SBI Clerk 2022 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the SBI exam:
SBI Clerk 2022
State Bank of India
Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support)
SBI CLERK 2022 Official website
State Bank of India
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2019. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market. The bank descends from the Bank of Calcutta, founded in 1806, via the Imperial Bank of India, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. The Bank of Madras merged into the other two "presidency banks" in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. The Government of India took control of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India's central bank) taking a 60% stake, renaming it the State Bank of India.