SEAT 2021 Application Form has been released. The candidates can submit the form both online & offline modes. The Srishti Entrance and Aptitude Test (SEAT) is conducted by the Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology. It is a national level examination conducted for admissions into B.Des courses in the institute. It is conducted once a year in the offline mode. A second-round shall be conducted other than this examination. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about SEAT Application Form 2021.
- SEAT 2021 Ph.D round-2 online application form has been released on 28 June 2021.
- SEAT 2021 Ph.D round-1 application has been ended on 27 June 2021.
- The last date to apply for UG and PG courses for round-1 was 15 June 2021
- SEAT 2021 online application form has been released on 01 June 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
SEAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Schedule for SEAT 2021 Application Form for all courses can be checked below:
|Application Start Date||01 June 2021||17 July 2021||17 August 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||15 June 2021||28 July 2021||25 August 2021|
|Event||Date (Round 1)||Date (Round 2)||Date (Round 3)|
|Application Start Date||01 June 2021||15 July 2021||25 August 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||15 June 2021||26 July 2021||01 September 2021|
|Application form opens||01 June 2021||28 June 2021|
|Last date of acceptance of the form||27 June 2021||24 July 2021|
SEAT 2021 Application Form
The below mentioned are a few points regarding the SEAT 2021 application form:
- The application form can be downloaded online.
- The application form shall consist of two parts and can be filled in both the online and offline format.
- Application forms filled in the offline format must be sent as hard copies to the address of the institute mentioned further.
- The application fee can is paid in the offline and online mode.
- In the online mode, internet banking, credit/debit cards can be used to make the payment.
- In the offline mode of payment, a demand draft (DD) must be sent.
- All the required documents must be attached with the application form while submitting it.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents required to fill SEAT 2021 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the application form of SEAT 2021:
- Birth certificate
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 10th marks sheet
- Identity proof issued by the government
- Two recent passport size colour photographs
- A handwritten submission form
SEAT 2021 Application Fees
The application fee for SEAT 2021 can be paid in the offline and online mode. The online payment in the form of internet banking, credit/debit card payment, online gateway payment are accepted. In the offline mode, a DD can be given to complete the payment. The application fee is as follows:
- The application fee for SEAT 2021 is INR 3000 irrespective of categories.
How to Apply for SEAT 2021?
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the SEAT 2021 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- A link shall appear with the name ‘register new account’. Click on that link.
- The candidates have to fill details like name, nationality, gender, email address, date of birth, aadhar number, passport details, username, password, etc. for the registration process.
- After registration, the username and password must be used to fill the application form.
Step 2: Filling details
- The application form consists of two parts- part 1 and part 2.
- Part 1 consists of majorly personal details and part 2 consists of academic details.
- The candidates are required to login freshly to fill these details with the previously given username and password.
- The details in the application form are as follows:
- Name of the candidate, nationality of the candidate, date of birth, details of the candidate, photograph of the candidate, etc.
- Academic details such as the name of the school and college of the candidate and their scores at the 10th and 12th level.
- Correspondence details such as address with proper pin code and city mentioned, contact details of the candidates for communication.
- Extra-curricular activities that the candidate was a part of also have to be mentioned.
Step 3: Fee payment
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode using the methods mentioned previously.
- The application fee of INR 3000 can be paid in the offline mode by a demand draft in the favour of Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology payable at Bangalore.
- The candidate’s name must be mentioned behind the demand draft and has to be sent to the address mentioned on the official website.
- The application form must be printed out and all the photocopies of the required documents must be attached and sent to the institute at its given address.
- The candidates have to print the application form from the website after the registration is completed.
- All the details in both part 1 and part 2 of the application form must be filled.
- The photograph of the candidate and photocopies all other required documents must be attached along with the application form.
- The filled application form must be sent to the institute at the address on the official website.
SEAT 2021 Admit Card
The institute issues SEAT 2021 admit card to those who will successfully submit their application form. Candidates shall receive their hall ticket on their registered candidates. There shall be no other mode available for downloading the admit card.