Sri Sri University Admission 2021 Application Form has been released. The exam has been postponed and the revised date has been released. The exam will now be conducted on 27 June 2021. The registration can be done for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the University through SSU-CET(Sri Sri University Common Entrance Test). Candidates can apply for Sri Sri University Admission through online mode. Admission is done based on a common entrance test or qualifying examination score. Applicants can go through the complete article to know more about the Sri Sri University Admission 2021 Application Form.
- Sri Sri University Admission 2021 Application Form has been released for UG, PG, Integrated programs, Ph.D., and certificate courses.
- Candidates can apply from the following links:
- Application Forms for Ph.D. courses are closed as the seats are filled.
Sri Sri University Admission Application Form 2021 Dates
Following table shows the important dates of Sri Sri University Admission Application Form 2021 :
|Sri Sri University Admission Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application form start date||Started|
|Application form last date||To be announced|
Sri Sri University Admission Application Form 2021
Sri Sri University has released the application form for admission to the academic year 2021 in various courses on the official website in an online mode. The university has not released the last date to fill the application form but the exam date of SSU CET 2021 is 27 June 2021 so the application form might get closed in the 2nd or 3rd week of June 2021 tentatively. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form with duly payment of application fees as early as possible to avoid any discrepancy at the last moment.
How to fill Sri Sri University Admission Application Form 2021?
Following are the important steps to be followed by candidates while filling Sr Sri University Admission Application Form 2021:
Step-1: Filling the application form
- Candidates have to go to the official website of the Sri Sri University.
- Click on the "Apply Now" tab on the right side of the home page.
- After clicking, you will see the new page having different application tabs for UG, PG, Integrated programs, and Certificate courses separately.
- Click on the application tab of the course to which you wish to apply.
- After clicking on the tab, you will go to the application form.
- On the application form, you have to fill in the following details:
- Course preferences
- Personal details such as name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, email id, address, city, country, postal code, father's name, mother's name, occupation, and qualification.
- In qualification details, candidates have to fill in the information such as the name of the previously attended school or college, name of the board, year of completion, and percentages or CGPA.
- In the examinations section, candidates have to enter details of the entrance exam they appeared in.
- After that, enter the date and place it in the declaration section.
- Enter payment details such as payment option, amount, and date.
- Fill the captcha code
- After that click on the " Submit Application and Proceed to Pay" option.
Step-2: Application fee payment
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fees. The following table shows the application fee for different candidates:
|Applicants of Indian nationality||Rs.300|
|International applicants||US $50|
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- If candidates want to apply for more than one course then they have to pay the application fee separately for each course application.