SRMHCAT 2023 Application Form will be released in zfor session 2023-2024 for various UG and PG programs. SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test is conducted by the SRM University, Delhi NCR. It is a university level aptitude test which is conducted every year. Candidates can get admission in the field of engineering, management and arts. The shortlisted candidates will get seats in applied courses at SRM University. In this article we have provided details about SRMHCAT 2023 that candidate need to know such as exam date, application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
- SRMHCAT 2023 Application form will release in 3rd week of January 2023.
- SRMHCAT 2023 Exam will be held in July 2023 tentatively.
SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check SRMHCAT status from below:
SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Important Dates
|Application Form Status||Yet to announce|
|Exam Status||Yet to announce|
SRMHCAT 2023 Important Dates
Get here SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Dates. Applicants must know all the details of about exam dates before filling the application form.
SRMCAT 2023 Schedule
|Starting of online application|| 3rd week of January 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of July 2023|
|SRMHCAT 2023 exam date||4th week of July 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of August 2023|
|Counselling starts from|
2nd week of August 2023
SRMHCAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the exam first and after that, they can proceed for the Registration. Teh applicants can check regarding the following srmhcat 2023 application form last date, srmhcat 2023 exam date, srmhcat 2023 last date to apply, srmhcat 2023 syllabus, srmhcat 2023 admit card, srmhcat 2023 result, srmhcat last date to apply, srmhcat 2023 exam date phase 3.
Applicants can fill SRMHCAT 2023 Application Form online on the official website. Check below a few important points that are to be kept in mind while applying:
- The form should be submitted on the web portal of SRM University.
- Details entered in the form should be valid and active to get related details either via SMS or Mail id.
- Any incomplete form, if found will be rejected without any notice.
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded/attached at the appropriate place in a proper format.
- The fee should be deposited via any of available modes only.
- Aspirants must fill the form on or before the last date.
- Once the form will be completed the candidate must keep a printout of it to be referred in future if needed.
- Form submitted via any other mode will not be accepted.
Direct Link for SRMHCAT 2023 Admission- Apply Here
SRMHCAT 2023 Application Fee
The candidates need to make the fee payment of Rs 1100/-. The students can pay the SRMHCAT 2023 Application Fee through the online mode via Net Banking/ Credit card and debit card. Once the exam fee is paid will neither be refunded nor be transferred.
SRMHCAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SRMCAT 2023 Minimum Eligibility Requirements
|Courses ||Eligibility Criteria|
- Candidate should hold a certificate of class 12th with a minimum of 50% score from a recognised board.
- The candidate who has appeared for 12th and is waiting for results can also apply.
|B.Com||Candidate should pass class XII with an aggregate of 50% in accountancy, maths, economics and business studies.|
- Candidate should have passed 12th with minimum of 50%.
- Applicants who have appeared XII and is waiting for their results can also apply.
|LLB/ MA (English)/ MBA ||Aspirants of these courses must be graduated with an aggregate of 50% from a UGC recognised university.|
|M.Tech (Mechanical) ||One should have passed B.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Industrial and Aeronautics with 50% aggregate.|
|Tech Computer Science||Candidate must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information and Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and instrumentation with an aggregate of 50%|
SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates must be acquainted with the question paper format to be prepared for the exam. Here we have provided SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The medium of exam paper - English medium
- Mode of examination - Online mode
- Number and Type of questions - 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- Time Duration - 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme - 3 marks for right answers.
- Total marks - 300 marks
- No Negative Marking
SRMHCAT 2023 Syllabus
Get here the details of the Syllabus. The SRMHCAT 2023 Syllabus will be based on the 11 and 12th classed for UG course entrance exam. For PG courses the syllabus will be based on the graduation level. For B.Tech admission test the candidates need to prepare topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of XII level.
For B.Com/ B.LIS/ MBA (integrated)/ MBA/M.Tech and M.LIS and M.A. (English) aspirants need to prepare themselves from General Awareness, Logical reasoning, Language Comprehension, and Quantitative technics.
SRHMCAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check below a few preparation tips for SRHMCAT 2023:
- Candidates must get themselves familiar with the given syllabus and exam pattern which will help them to gather the study resources accordingly.
- They must cover all the topics of the syllabus.
- Candidates must practice all numerical problems from previous year questions banks or books available in the market.
- They must solve the sample papers in the stipulated time to be able to make time management.
SRMHCAT 2023 Admit Card
Those candidates who will fill and submit the application form succesfully will only be issued SRMHCAT 2023 Admit Card. Check underneath vital enlisted points regarding the hall ticket:
- All the candidates are required to download and print their SRMCAT 2023 Admit Card from the official website fo the exam authority.
- Applicants are required to enter their login credentials to download their admission ticket.
- Candidates must note that after the release of Admit Card they will not be able to claim any kind of changes in their filled details until the issue is from authority itself.
- The examines should keep the exam hard copy of admission ticket untill the admisison process is over.
- The University will not send the copy of their admission card via any other mode like post or mail.
Details printed on SRMHCAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can check and ensure the correctness of following details mentioned the exam hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
SRHMCAT 2023 Result
SRMHCAT 2023 Result will be declared soon after the entrance exam will be over, expectedly in the first week of June 2023.
- The Result is being available on the official website.
- Students will be able to check the same by entering the Application Number and the password.
- The authority will not send the score card hard copy through any offline mode.
- The Merit list and cut off will be also declared along with the Result.
- Those examinees will be called for the counseling and further admission procedure whose name will appear in the merit list.
- Students are requested to take the printout of the SRMHCAT 2023 Result at the time seat allotment process.
SRHMCAT 2023 Centres
While filling the form, aspirants need to select the exam centre from the below-given list:
SRHMCAT 2023 Highlights
Check here SRHMCAT 2023 short summary:
SRM University Entrance Exam 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||SRHMCAT 2023 or SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||SRM University|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|SRMHCAT official website|