SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form has been released on November 11, 2023 for B.Tech Courses in online mode. SRMJEEE is a university level entrance examnation for giving admissions into various Engineering programmes. The exam will be conducted in 21, 22 and 23 April 2024 for Phase 1. Through this exam, candidates get admissions in UG Engineering and technical courses in all the campuses which are located in various cities of India i.e. Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Kattankulathur and NCR. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the SRMJEEE Application form 2024. For complete details regarding the SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 in the below given article.
SRMJEEE 2024 Latest Updates:
- Registration Open: The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has commenced the registration process for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2024 for admission to the BTech program.
- Official Website: Interested candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2024 on the official website of SRMIST at srmist.edu.in.
- Exam Phases: SRMJEEE 2024 will be conducted in two phases. Phase 1 application will be accepted until April 13, and the exam is scheduled for April 19, 20, and 21. Phase 2 application will be accepted until June 15, with the exam taking place on June 21, 22, and 23.
- Exam Mode: SRMJEEE 2024 phase 1 and phase 2 exams will be conducted in remote proctored online mode.
SRMIST has released the Application form for SRMJEEE 2024, find the official link
SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 are given in the table below.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2024
|Application form releases
|22 November 2022
|Last date to submit application form
Phase-1: 16 April 2024
Phase-2: 05 June 2024
Phase-3: 17 July 2024
|SRMJEEE 2024 Exam
Phase-1: 21 - 23 April 2024
Phase-2: 10, 11 June 2024
Phase-2: 22, 23 July 2024
SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form
The application form for SRMJEEE 2024 has been released on the official website of SRM University. Candidates may check the important details regarding the SRMJEEE Application form given below.
- SRMJEEE 2024 Application form is available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e, srmist.edu.in.
- To fill the offline application form, candidates can purchase it from the conducting university or take a printout of the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling tha application form for avoiding their chances of rejection.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format while filling the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the following details in the correct manner in the application form.
- Candidate’s personal details
- Qualification details,
- Contact details,
- Address details
Documents Required while filling the Application Form
The documents required for the SRMJEEE 2024 application form process are:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Multiple Passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of signature
- Credit card, Debit card, Net banking / other details for online fee payment.
SRMJEEE 2024 Application Fee
The details regarding the SRMJEEE 2024 application fee are given below.
|Rs.1200/ - only
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online as well offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page after successful submission of the SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form.
The different ways of paying the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Application Fees in the below given table:
SRMJEEE 2024 Registration Process Fees
|Mode of Payment
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Candidates have to prepare a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- Then they have to send it with the details (full name, the application number, mobile) to the following address:
- SRM University, SRM Nagar,
- Kattankulathur – 603203,
- Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Note: Candidates who wish to appear for more than one phase, he/she will have to pay Rs. 600/- extra for each phase.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form Online?
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE online application form process 2024 step by step given below:
- Firstly visit the official website of SRM and click on the registration.
- Candidates can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit them.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for verification.
- Applicants have to click on that link and an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
2: Fill Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application forms.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill in this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
3: Uploading Documents
After filling in all the necessary details candidate need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table for SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
SRM Joint Entrance Exam Documents Specification
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking Account and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment
5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the printout of the confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Offline 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important steps to follow when filling SRMJEEE 2024 Offline Application Form given below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to buy the OMR sheet of application form from the office provides by the university.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form carefully with a photograph and attach the required documents with it.
- STEP 3: Send the filled registration form by post to the University.
Instruction for Filling the Offline Application Form
- Candidates must fill the application form in their handwriting.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Candidates do not write anything or make any marks on the Barcode.
- Candidates should provide their name or date of birth which is mentioned in the documents.
- An incomplete or application filled in other than the English language will be rejected.
- The details filled by candidates in the registration form will not be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to note the 10 digit application number for future reference.
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2024
The details regarding the SRMJEEE Application form correction are given below.
- Candidates can make changes in the SRMJEEE Application Form 2024, from the given date.
- The organizing authority opens the form correction window.
- The authority opens a window for a limited period.
- Candidates can make changes in the application form on the official website.
- Some details such as mobile number, email id, and address cannot be changed.
- Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed.
- No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
SRMJEEE 2024 Test Centre
Candidates should check the SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Centre list for the SRM university admission examination given below:
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Bokaro Steel City
Chennai - Kattankulathur
Chennai - Ramapuram
Chennai - Vadapalani
Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad
SRMJEE 2024 Admit Card
The details regarding the SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card are given below.
- The SRMJEEE admit card 2024 will be released one week before the examination in online mode on the official website.
- All the candidates are advised to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the SRMJEEE 2024 examination centre.
- Without admit cards applicants will not be allowed in the SRMJEEE exam hall.
- Candidates must ensure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.