SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been started. The last date to apply for the 1st phase was 19 May 2021 and for the 2nd phase was 22 June 2021. The University will direct the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEEE) for confirmation in different specializations of the B.Tech program. Only 10+2 appearing / qualified candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply for the exam. To submit the application form for SRMJEEE 2021, the candidates first need to register, then fill details in the form and upload images. SRMJEEE 2021 Application form details are given below.
- SRMJEEE 2021 last to apply for the exam was 22 June 2021(Extended) for Phase-2.
- The last date to apply for the 1st phase was 19 May 2021(Extended).
- SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been started. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form Dates
SRM B.Tech Entrance Exam Dates 2021
|Events||Dates (1st phase)||Dates (2nd phase)|
|The last date to Online application Apply ||15 May 2021 19 May 2021||20 July 2021 22 June 2021|
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The application form for SRMJEEE 2021 has been released on official website of SRM University. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- SRMJEEE is mandatory for the applicants who wish to apply for B.Tech Programs.
- SRMJEEE application will be available in both online and offline mode.
- In online mode, candidates can apply on the SRM official website.
- In offline mode, candidates can purchase it from the conducting university
- Those candidates who apply through online mode is no need to submit their application form to the university.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates are not registered until there payment is successfully done.
- Once a candidate buys the OMR of the application form, they cannot return it and nor university refund the registration fees.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
Documents required while filling Application Form
The documents required for the SRMJEEE 2021 application form process are:
- Candidate’s details
- Candidate’s qualification details
- Online payment details
- Applicant’s choice for the exam city
- Student’s original email id and phone number
- Recently scanned coloured passport size photograph along with a signature
- card details, wallet details, and UPI id service
SRMJEEE 2021 Application fee
Candidates need to pay Rs. 1100/- as an SRMJEEE Application fee through online and offline both.
Mode of payment: Candidates can check the given below table of way to pay SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Fees:
SRMJEEE 2021 Registration Process Fees
|Mode of Payment|
Way of Payment
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Candidates have to prepare a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- Then they have to send it with the details (full name, the application number, mobile) to the following address:
SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the confirmation page after successful submission of the SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE online application form process 2021 step by step given below:
- Firstly visit the official website of SRM and click on the registration.
- Candidate can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit them.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for verification.
- Applicant have to click on that link and email id and password will be provided in the mail.
2: Fill Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application forms.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill in this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
3: Uploading Documents
After filling in all the necessary details candidate need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table for SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
SRM Joint Entrance Exam Documents Specification
|Photograph||1 MB||3.5*4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||1 MB||3.5*1.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking Account and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment
5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the print out of the confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Offline 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important steps to follow when filling SRMJEEE 2021 Offline Application Form given below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to buy the OMR sheet of application form from the office provides by the university.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form carefully with a photograph and attached the required documents with it.
- STEP 3: Send the filled registration form by post to the University.
Instruction for offline Application Form
- Candidates must fill the application form in their handwriting.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Candidates do not write anything or make any marks on the Barcode.
- Candidates should provide their name or date of birth which is mention in the documents.
- An incomplete or application filled in other than the English language will be rejected.
- The details filled by candidates in the registration form will not be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to note the 10 digit application number for future reference.
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2021
Candidates can make changes in the SRMJEEE Application Form 2021, from the given date. The organizing authority opens the form correction window. The authority opens a window for a limited period. Candidates can make changes in the application form on the official website. some details such as mobile number, email id, and address cannot be changed. Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Wrong spelling of Name or other details.
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number
SRMJEEE 2021 Test Centre
Candidates should check the SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Centre list for the examination given below:
|State ||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Chennai - Kattankulathur
Chennai - Ramapuram
Chennai - Vadapalani
Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad
|Overseas Centres ||Dubai|
SRMJEE 2021 Admit Card
The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SRMJEEE 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the SRMJEEE exam hall. Candidate must ensure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.