SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2020 will be live once the examination is over. All the candidates who have appeared in the SRM Joint Entrance Examination Engineering 2020 and now eager to know their estimated rank. It will give a fair idea about the probable rank acquired by the test-takers. SRMJEEE 2020 is a computer-based test for the candidates who are interested in taking admission into B.Tech courses. SRMJEEE 2020 rank predictor can make complete use of it by entering their expected percentile We advise you to read the entire article to have all the relevant information about this tool.
Details to be filled in SRMJEEE Rank Predictor 2020
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
How to use SRMJEEE 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Visit SRMJEEE 2020 Rank Predictor
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Factors depending for SRMJEEE 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following aspects:
SRMJEEE 2020 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||125|
|SRMJEEE total marks||360|
+1 will be awarded for each correct answer for every correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Total no. of candidates appearing||1.7 lakh (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in SRMJEEE 2020. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their most accurate probable score, by entering their estimated percentile as exact it's possible
SRMJEE 2020 Cut off
SRM University offers B.Tech admission on basis of SRMJEEE 2020
. Candidates appearing in. There is no cut off for qualifying the examination because the University allocates rank to all the candidates. However, the candidates may check opening and closing rank of SRMJEEE data to get an idea if they will be granted admission or not. Know more about SRMJEE Cut Off from the table below.
SRMJEEE Cut off rank 2019
|Rank Range of first session||Rank Range of second session|
|1 – 10000||10001 – 20000|
|20001 – 30000||30001 – 40000|
|40001 – 50000||50001 – 60000|
|60001 – 70000||70001 – 76000|