SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking facility will be provided by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination(SRMJEEE) is a university-level exam that will be conducted on multiple days and slots, therefore, the candidates must book the desired slots. Admit cards will be issued only after the slot booking. The candidates can go through the complete article to know more about SRMJEEE 2021 slot booking in detail.
- SRMJEEE 2021 phase-2 slot booking has been started on 23 June 2021and continue till 25 June 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Dates
SRM B.Tech Entrance Exam Dates 2021
|Slot Booking||23-25 June 2021|
|SRMJEEE 2021 date||29-30 June 2021|
SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking
SRM university allows the candidates to choose their SMRJEEE 2021 Slot for the entrance exam. Candidates can book their SRMJEE slot on 1 June 2021. Check the all relevant information related to slot booking given below:
- SRMJEEE slot booking process will be done only in online mode.
- Applicants must book their test date and time slots as soon as the slot booking window will open.
- This will help the candidates to book the slot as per their preference.
- Only two slots will be available for the candidates appearing in SRMJEEE 2021.
- Out of the slots available, only one slot can be chosen or booked.
Information reserved through SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking
SRMJEEE Slot booking can be done by logging in at the admission portal available on the SRM official website (bitsadmission.com). Slot booking can be done by entering the login credentials.
Credentials that will be required for the SRMJEEE slot booking are given below:
- Application Number
How to do SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking?
Following are the steps that can be followed by the candidates to book their preferable slots for the SRMJEEE 2021 examination:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science & Technology.
- Step 2: Now, click on the link stating to book the test date and test time.
- Step 3: Candidates need to login by entering the application number and password.
- Step 4: After entering the login details click on the "Proceed" button.
- Step 5: Here, candidates have to choose the test date and time out of all the available options in the preferred exam city.
- Step 6: After selecting the slot, a confirmation page will generate containing information such as the Application number, test date, test time, and test centre.
Instructions for SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking
Candidates must keep the following points in mind while booking their SRMJEEE slot for 2021:
- There are only two slots available for the SRMJEEE exam one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Candidates are advised to book the slots very carefully as slots once booked will not be changed.
- The applicants who have submitted the application form successfully will only be able to book the slot.
- If the candidates have missed out on the chance of slot booking then the university will book the slots for such candidates.
Why it is Important to book a slot for SRMJEEE 2021?
While filling the application form, candidates have chosen the three test centres as per their preference. Candidates can choose the slots from these three exam centres only.
- Without the slot booking, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- SRMJEEE 2021 will conduct on multiple days and each day, there will be two different slots (morning and afternoon).
- Therefore, candidates must book the exam date and exam time of their choice.
What after Slot Booking?
After booking the slot for the exam, candidates can download the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card. The hall ticket is an important document for the examination that's why it is important to book a slot at first.
- As the SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2021 will contain the information of exam date, exam time, and exam centre.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can log in using their respective Email IDs and Passwords to download the SRMJEE 2021 Admit Card. To download it, candidates first need to do their slot booking. Without the Admit card, no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall. Thus, the Admit Card is a mandatory document for every aspiring candidate.