SRMJEEE 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic, now admission to B.Tech program is given on the basis of marks in +2 / Pre-University / Equivalent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates can apply for SRMJEEE till 31 July 2020(on or before 12 pm). The new admission process will apply to all campuses of SRMIST- Kattankulathur (Main Campus), Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR New Delhi; SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh; SRM University Haryana, Sonepat; and SRM University Sikkim. Those who scored in JEE Main and SAT are eligibile to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 through online mode. This year scholarships available to those candidates only, whose admission is based on JEE/SAT scores. So, here is a glimpse of all the important information required like Application form, Eligibility, Admit card, etc.
- The last date to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 has been extended to 31 July 2020.
- In the light of challenges posed by COVID 19, and taking into account the safety concerns of students and parents, SRM Institute of Science and Technology - SRMIST, has cancelled the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE).
Given below are the list of Participating Institute for SRMJEEE 2020:
|SRM Institute ||Campus|
|SRMIST||Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Ghaziabad|
|SRM||SRM-AP, Amaravathi and SRM-Haryana, Sonepat|
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should check all SRMJEEE 2020 Important dates which are mentioned in the table below:
SRMJEEE 2020 Admission Process Dates
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||29 February 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||31 July 2020 |
|Slot Booking Ends||The Fourth Week of July 2020(Tentative)|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date 2020||30 July - 04 August 2020 Cancelled|
|Result Declaration||02 week of August 2020|
|Counselling Process||02-03 week of August 2020|
|On-Campus Enrollment||To be announced!|
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidate who wishes to appear for the examination can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 which was available on the official website from the 12 October 2019. The application process is still ongoing and the last date to apply is 31 July 2020. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding SRMJEEE 2020 registration:
Online Application Process:
- SRMJEEE 2020 application form starting date was 12 October 2020.
- Visit the Official website of SRM University and click on the given Registration Link.
- Register through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number and fill in all the details asked in the SRMJEE application form carefully.
- Candidates have to mention their Educational qualification which includes class 10th and 12th Institute Name, Board, Marking Scheme, Obtained Percentage/CGPA, Year of Passing, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the application form is filled, click on the "Submit" button and take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of filled application form for future reference.
Candidates can get the SRMJEEE 2020 application form from the post office.
SRMJEEE Application Fees
Candidates should check the mention below table of category wise SRMJEEE application fees 2020:
SRMJEEE Registration fees 2020
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 1100/-|
|Foreign Candidates||USD 50/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make through both the mode online and offline mode.
Online Mode: By using Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
Offline Mode: Through DD or non-resident India cheque in the name of "SRMIST" payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their SRMJEEE 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for it. Candidates go through the given below points regarding eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria and entrance test, to get admission successfully in various campuses of SRM University.
- Candidates should provide their relevant documents or certificate at the time of admission.
To get the complete eligibility criterion for admission in SRM University is provided below:
- Indian Nationals.
- Candidates who are NRI/ PIO, OCI cardholders issued by the Government hold eligibility for SRMJEEEE 2020.
Candidates applying for the exam should have completed 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
For B. Tech programmes:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates must secure 60% marks in their intermediate examination to get admission in the Rampuram, Kattankulathur and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission in Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)- A-level must have passed with the compulsory subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any international school located in India.
For B. Tech – Biotech/Genetic Engg./Biomedical Engg:
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects in the intermediate level exam to get admission in the Rampuram, Kattankulathur and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission in Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have passed the HSC with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology from any state board, CBSE, ICSE or NIOS.
- Applying candidate must have passed his IB A-level exam with the compulsory subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics from any International school located in India.
Candidates those are appearing in 10+2 level exams or its equivalent last year can also apply.
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates should go through the mentioned below points related to SRMJEEE 2020 syllabus for better preparation:
SRMJEEE 2020 Physics Syllabus-
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
SRMJEEE 2020 Chemistry Syllabus -
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
SRMJEEE 2020 Mathematics Syllabus -
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
Syllabus of English
Questions in this part contain Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue.
SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are some Preparation tips of SRMJEEE entrance exam for the candidates help:
- Plan a schedule and prepare a time table accordingly to allot equal time to each subject & topics.
- Focus on important topics first. Do not try to leave difficult portions unattempted. Rather give more time and focus on the difficult topics.
- Having an idea about the exam pattern & syllabus is important during preparations.
- Try to solve previous 4-5 years questions papers and also the sample papers for having a better idea about the format of the exam.
- Stay calm and focus on your health along with the studies.
SRMJEEE 2020 Results
The SRM results will be uploaded online on the official website of SRM University. Candidates can check their SRMJEEE 2020 result from there and also must take a print out of the scorecard. Candidates can check the following points related to result:
- Candidates should visit the official website of SRM University.
- Enter registered enrollment number, programs applied for and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will also be updated of the rank via SMS on their registered mobile number which they have entered in their application form.
- Results will contain the marks obtained in the entrance exam along with merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the result for future correspondence.
SRMJEEE 2020 Cut-Off
Candidates canc heck the SRMJEE Cut off 2020 from the below mentioned points:
- The SRMJEEE cut off list for 2020 will be released along with the results. The cut-off list will be in the form of a scorecard.
- Candidates can download the cut off list along with the results from the Official website of SRM University.
230 – 250
|2000 – 5000|
200 – 229
|5001 – 9000|
170 – 199
|9001 – 13000|
150 – 169
|13001 – 15000|
130 – 149
|1500-1 – 17000|
Less than 130
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check all the essential information related to SRMJEEE 2020 counselling in the given below:
- As soon as the Results get announced, the merit list will be released by the university based on total marks obtained by the candidates and the number of applicants who have appeared for the exam.
- The ranking is given to the candidate for the counselling process only.
- After the release of the Merit List by the University, candidates will be called to report at the allotted venues for counselling which will be decided by the authorities.
- All the candidates need to be present at the time of Counselling to the allotted venue with all the required documents. Else their admission will be barred.
- Candidates will have to get their documents verified, only after this, they will be allotted seats.
- Candidates need to pay INR 100,000 to the authority.
SRMJEEE 2020 Test Centre
Candidates should check the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Centre list for the examination given below:
|State ||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Chennai - Kattankulathur
Chennai - Ramapuram
Chennai - Vadapalani
Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad
|Overseas Centres ||Dubai|
SRMJEEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the given below table concern with SRM entrance exam basic information:
SRMJEEE 2020 or SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
To offer admissions in various Engineering courses
Candidates can go through the above the table and can choose the SRMJEEE 2020 exam centres according to their preference.
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology or SRM Institute of Science & Technology is a private deemed university situated in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1985 under the University of Madras but granted as deemed university in 2003-2004. SRM university includes 6 campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Delhi NCR, Sikkim, and Amaravati. It becomes a university in 2006 following the permission by the UGC for 'Deemed to be University'.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam is conducting to offer admission across the country in various programs of engineering. SRMJEEE is conducting by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology to provide admission to the candidates on their campuses. It is a computer-based online test that examines the candidate's knowledge in physics, chemistry, and math.