SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form has been released on 22 November 2022 for B.Tech programmes. The application form is available in online mode on the official website i.e srmist.edu.in. SRM Institute of Science and Technology - SRMIST(formerly known as SRM University) conducts the SRMJEEE Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission in all the campuses of SRMIST located at Kattankulathur (Main Campus), Ramapuram, Delhi – NCR, Vadapalani and Trichy, SRM University, Sonepat– Haryana and SRM University, Andhra Pradesh. The exam is conducted in 3 phases i.e. Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3. Also, candidates can complete the SRMJEEE 2023 Registration for Phase 1 before the last date i.e 16 April 2023. Candidates who are willing to apply for admission in SRMIST must give the SRMJEEE exam. To apply for the exam, candidates have to register themselves by filling in the details, verifying of email, fee payment, and uploading the required documents. Candidates may check the below-given details on this page for complete information regarding the SRMJEEE 2023.
SRM JEEE Latest Updates
- The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the SRMJEEE 2023 phase 1 round 1 rank cards on April 28 at 11am.
- Candidates who have appeared for the SRMJEEE 2023 phase 1 round 1 exam can download their rank cards from the university website srmist.edu.in.
- SRMJEEE rank cards 2023 will contain important details such as the candidate's name, roll number, application number, percentile score, and rank.
- The round 1 choice-filling process for SRMJEEE 2023 will begin from April 29, and candidates will have to fill in their preferred choices.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to pay the counselling fee by May 10.
- The seat allotment process for round 1 will begin from May 5.
SRMIST has released the Application form for SRMJEEE 2023, find the official link
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Status
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) starts the online registration process for SRMJEEE 2023 (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) for B.Tech admission.
- Qualifying in SRMJEEE 2023 provides entry to all the campuses of SRMIST.
- The campuses are located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Delhi – NCR, Vadapalani, Trichy, Sonepat– Haryana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Admissions to the B.Tech program are only through the common entrance exam, SRMJEEE 2023, which will be held in 3 phases during April, June, and July via Remote Proctored Online Mode.
- The institute has an enviable track record of 12362 job offers from top-notch companies from various domains last year.
- SRMIST offers a wide range of scholarships to make education affordable and accessible to all.
- For further details, candidates can visit the official website www.srmist.edu.in.
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2023 exam dates from the below-given table:
|SRMJEEE||21, 22 and 23 April 2023||10, 11 June 2023||22 and 23 July 2023|
SRMJEEE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates will have to log in using the SRMJEEE 2023 login portal to fill out the application form. Candidates having a good score in JEE Main and SAT are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2023 through online mode.
The important dates related to SRMJEEE 2023 have been released. Check the complete SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Schedule in the given table.
SRM B.Tech Entrance Exam Schedule 2023
|Application Form release||23 November 2022|
|Last date to apply|
Phase-1: 16 April 2023
Phase-2: 05 June 2023
Phase-3: 17 July 2023
Phase-1: April 2023
Phase-2: June 2023
Phase-3: July 2023
|SRMJEEE 2023 Exam date|
Phase-1: 21 - 23 April 2023
Phase-2: 10, 11 June 2023
Phase-2: 22, 23 July 2023
|Result date||To be notified|
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details regarding the SRMJEEE Application form 2023 given below.
- SRMJEEE 2023 application form has been released on 23 November 2023.
- Candidates can fill out the application form in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal, academic, and address details while filling the application form.
- The authority will reject the application form of the candidates who are not eligible for SRMJEEE 2023.
- Candidates may upload the required documents while filling out the application form in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form till the completion of the application form.
Note: The authority will not allow the candidate to change their email id under any circumstances.
The documents that are required while filling out the SRMJEEE 2023 Application form are mentioned below.
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet (For M.Tech Admission)
- Aadhar Card
Candidates can check the size and format details of the SRMJEEE 2023 uploading documents in the given table.
SRMJEEE 2023 Documents Specification
|Passport Size Photograph||200 X 230 px||5 mb||JPG/JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||140 X 60 px||5 mb||JPG/JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
How To Apply for SRMJEEE 2023?
The candidate who wishes to appear for the examination can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2023 which will soon be available on the official website. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding SRMJEEE 2023 registration:
Online Application Process:
- Visit the Official website of SRM University and click on the given Registration Link.
- Register through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number and fill in all the details asked in the SRMJEE application form carefully.
- Candidates have to mention their Educational qualification which includes class 10th and 12th Institute Name, Board, Marking Scheme, Obtained Percentage/CGPA, Year of Passing, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the application form is filled in, click on the "Submit" button and take a printout of the form for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates can get the SRMJEEE 2023 application form from the post office.
- Fill the application form with the correct details as per asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee via Demand Draft and send the filled application form with the copy of DD to the following address.
- The Director,
- The Directorate of Admission SRM University,
- Kattankulathur Kancheepuram
- District, Tamil Nadu, 603203
SRMJEEE Application Fees
Candidates should check the mention below table of category wise SRMJEEE application fees for 2023:
SRMJEEE Registration fees 2023
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|Foreign Candidates||USD 50/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can make the fee payment through both the mode online as well as offline modes.
- Online Mode:
- By using Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Offline Mode:
- Through DD or non-resident India cheque in the name of "SRMIST" payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their SRMJEEE 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for it. Candidates go through the given below points regarding eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must qualify for the eligibility criteria and entrance test, to get admission successfully to various campuses of SRM University.
- Candidates should provide their relevant documents or certificate at the time of admission.
Get the complete eligibility criterion for admission to SRM University is provided below:
- Indian Nationals.
- Candidates who are NRI/ PIO, OCI cardholders issued by the Government hold eligibility for SRMJEEE 2023.
- Age Criteria:
- Candidates applying for the exam should have completed 16 years 6 months on 31st July 2023.
- Appearing Candidates:
- Candidates who are appearing in their Class 12 exam or equivalent can also apply for the SRMJEEE.
For B. Tech programmes:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level exams or their equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)- A-level must have passed with the compulsory subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any international school located in India.
- Minimum Marks:
- Candidates must secure 60% marks in their intermediate examination to get admission to the Rampuram, Kattankulathur, and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission to the Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM subjects.
For B. Tech – Biotech/Genetic Engg./Biomedical Engg:
- Minimum Marks:
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects in the intermediate level exam to get admission to the Rampuram, Kattankulathur, and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission to the Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Qualifying Subjects:
- Candidates must have passed the HSC with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology from any state board, CBSE, ICSE, or NIOS.
- Applying candidate must have passed his IB A-level exam with the compulsory subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics from any International school located in India.
SRMJEEE 2023 Slot Booking
SRM university allows the candidates to choose their SMRJEEE 2023 Slot for the entrance exam. Candidates can book their SRMJEE slot in the first week of April 2023. Check the all relevant information related to slot booking given below:
- SRMJEEE 2023 Slot booking process will be done only in online mode.
- Applicants must book their test date and time slots as soon as the slot booking window opens.
- This will help the candidates to book the slot as per their preference.
- Only two slots will be available for the candidates appearing in SRMJEEE 2023.
- Only one slot can be chosen or booked out of the available slots.
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card
The details regarding the SRMJEEE Admit card 2023 are given below.
- SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card will release before the exam date.
- The Admit card releases in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can log in using their respective Email IDs and Passwords to download the SRMJEE 2023 Admit Card.
- To download it, candidates first need to do their slot booking.
- Without the Admit card, no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Thus, the Admit Card is a mandatory document for every aspiring candidate.
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates may note down the expected exam pattern for SRMJEEE 2023 which is mentioned below:
- Mode of Entrance Examination:
- The exam will be in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question Asked:
- The paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Duration of SRMJEEE Examination:
- The paper will be of 2 hours and 30 Minutes Duration.
- Number of Sections:
- There will be total 3 (Three) sections in the exam paper.
- Number of Questions Asked:
- There will be total 105 questions in the SRMJEEE exam paper.
- Marking Scheme:
- Correct Answer: 03 marks will be awarded.
- Incorrect Answer: No marks will be deducted.
The questions are divided into three subjects i.e Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology. Check the details in the given table:
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2023 consists of multiple subects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Syllabus of each subject consists of various topics. Candidates may check the SRMJEEE 2023 syllabus details for better preparation here:
SRMJEEE 2023 Physics Syllabus-
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
SRMJEEE 2023 Chemistry Syllabus -
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
SRMJEEE 2023 Mathematics Syllabus -
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
SRMJEEE 2023 English Syllabus
Questions in this part contain Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue.
SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Given below are some Preparation tips for the SRMJEEE entrance exam for the candidates help:
- Plan a schedule and prepare a timetable accordingly to allot equal time to each subject & topic.
- Focus on important topics first. Do not try to leave difficult portions unattempted. Rather give more time and focus on the difficult topics.
- Having an idea about the exam pattern & syllabus is important during preparations.
- Try to solve the previous 4-5 years questions papers and also the sample papers for having a better idea about the format of the exam.
- Stay calm and focus on your health along with your studies.
SRMJEEE 2023 Test Centre
Candidates should check the SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Centre list for the examination given below:
|State ||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Chennai - Kattankulathur
Chennai - Ramapuram
Chennai - Vadapalani
Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad
|Overseas Centres ||Dubai|
SRMJEEE 2023 Results
The SRM results will be uploaded online on the official website of SRM University. Candidates can check their SRMJEEE 2023 result from there and also must take a print out of the scorecard. Candidates can check the following points related to the result:
- Candidates should visit the official website of SRM University.
- Enter registered enrollment number, programs applied for, and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will also be updated on the rank via SMS on their registered mobile number which they have entered in their application form.
- Results will contain the marks obtained in the entrance exam along with the merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the result for future correspondence.
SRMJEEE 2023 Cut-Off
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE Cut off 2023 from the below-mentioned points:
- The SRMJEEE cut off list for 2023 will be released along with the results.
- The cut-off list will be in the form of a scorecard.
- Candidates can download the cut off list along with the results from the Official website of SRM University.
- The details of the SRMJEE 2023 Cut off will be released later. However, candidates can check the Cut off from the last year to get an idea in the below given table.
230 – 250
|2000 – 5000|
200 – 229
|5001 – 9000|
170 – 199
|9001 – 13000|
150 – 169
|13001 – 15000|
130 – 149
|1500-1 – 17000|
Less than 130
SRMJEEE 2023 Counselling
Candidates can check all the essential information related to SRMJEEE 2023 counselling in the given below:
- As soon as the Results get announced, the merit list will be released by the university based on the total marks obtained by the candidates and the number of applicants who have appeared for the exam.
- The ranking is given to the candidate for the counselling process only.
- After the release of the Merit List by the University, candidates will be called to report at the allotted venues for counselling which will be decided by the authorities.
- All the candidates need to be present at the time of Counselling to the allotted venue with all the required documents. Else their admission will be barred.
- Candidates will have to get their documents verified, only after this, they will be allotted seats.
- Candidates need to pay INR 100,000 to the authority.
How to download SRMJEEE 2023 counselling call letter?
- Visit the official SRMJEEE 2023 counselling registration link.
- Log in using the application number, rank, program applied for and date of birth.
- Now, enter the details demanded and candidates can download their SRMJEEE counselling call letter 2023
SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2023
The authority will release the SRMJEEE 2023 seat allotment result after the counselling round. It will be released in online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to accept the seat and confirm it by paying the fee.
SRMJEEE 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the given below table concern with SRM entrance exam basic information:
SRMJEEE 2023 or SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2023
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
To offer admissions in various Engineering courses
Candidates can go through the above table and can choose the SRMJEEE 2023 exam centres according to their preferences.
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology or SRM Institute of Science & Technology is a private deemed university situated in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1985 under the University of Madras but granted as deemed university in 2003-2004. SRM university includes 6 campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Delhi NCR, Sikkim, and Amaravati. It becomes a university in 2006 following permission by the UGC for 'Deemed to be University.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam is conducting to offer admission across the country in various programs of engineering. SRMJEEE is conducting by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology to provide admission to the candidates on their campuses. It is a computer-based online test that examines the candidate's knowledge in physics, chemistry, and math.