SRMJEEE 2021 has been held on 23 August 2021 for Phase-3. SRMJEEE 2021 phase-2 result announced. SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been started. The new admission process will apply to all campuses of SRMIST- Kattankulathur (Main Campus), Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and NCR New Delhi; SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh; SRM University Haryana, Sonepat; and SRM University Sikkim. Those who scored in JEE Main and SAT are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2021 through online mode. So, here is a glimpse of all the important information required like the Application form, Eligibility, Admit card, etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2021 exam status from the below table:
|SRMJEEE status||Application form released for phase-3|
|Result Status||Phase-2 result has announced |
25 August 2021 for Phase-3
- SRMJEEE 2021 Phase-3 was held on 25 August 2021.
- SRMJEEE 2021 application form has been released for phase-3, the last date to apply was 18 August 2021.
- SRMJEEE 2021 phase-2 counselling has been started and continue till 31 July 2021.
- SRMJEEE 2021 Phase-2 result has been released.
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Dates
SRM B.Tech Entrance Exam Schedule 2021
|The last date to apply ||18 August 2021|
|Slot Booking||August 2021|
|SRMJEEE 2021 date||25 August 2021|
|Result date||August 2021|
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidate who wishes to appear for the examination can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2021 which is available on the official website. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding SRMJEEE 2021 registration:
Online Application Process:
- SRMJEEE 2021 application form has been released online.
- Visit the Official website of SRM University and click on the given Registration Link.
- Register through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number and fill in all the details asked in the SRMJEE application form carefully.
- Candidates have to mention their Educational qualification which includes class 10th and 12th Institute Name, Board, Marking Scheme, Obtained Percentage/CGPA, Year of Passing, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the application form is filled, click on the "Submit" button and take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Candidates can get the SRMJEEE 2021 application form from the post office.
SRMJEEE Application Fees
Candidates should check the mention below table of category wise SRMJEEE application fees for 2021:
SRMJEEE Registration fees 2021
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 1100/-|
|Foreign Candidates||USD 50/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make it through both the mode online and offline mode.
Online Mode: By using Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
Offline Mode: Through DD or non-resident India cheque in the name of "SRMIST" payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their SRMJEEE 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for it. Candidates go through the given below points regarding eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria and entrance test, to get admission successfully to various campuses of SRM University.
- Candidates should provide their relevant documents or certificate at the time of admission.
Get the complete eligibility criterion for admission to SRM University is provided below:
- Indian Nationals.
- Candidates who are NRI/ PIO, OCI cardholders issued by the Government hold eligibility for SRMJEEE 2021.
Candidates applying for the exam should have completed 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
For B. Tech programmes:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level exams or their equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must secure 60% marks in their intermediate examination to get admission to the Rampuram, Kattankulathur, and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission to the Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)- A-level must have passed with the compulsory subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any international school located in India.
For B. Tech – Biotech/Genetic Engg./Biomedical Engg:
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects in the intermediate level exam to get admission to the Rampuram, Kattankulathur, and Vadapalani campuses.
- For admission to the Delhi NCR campus, the candidate must have scored 55% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have passed the HSC with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology from any state board, CBSE, ICSE, or NIOS.
- Applying candidate must have passed his IB A-level exam with the compulsory subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics from any International school located in India.
Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 level exams or their equivalent last year can also apply.
SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking
SRM university allows the candidates to choose their SMRJEEE 2021 Slot for the entrance exam. Candidates can book their SRMJEE slot in the first week of April 2021. Check the all relevant information related to slot booking given below:
- SRMJEEE slot booking process will be done only in online mode.
- Applicants must book their test date and time slots as soon as the slot booking window will open.
- This will help the candidates to book the slot as per their preference.
- Only two slots will be available for the candidates appearing in SRMJEEE 2021.
- Out of the slots available, only one slot can be chosen or booked.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can log in using their respective Email IDs and Passwords to download the SRMJEE 2021 Admit Card. To download it, candidates first need to do their slot booking. Without the Admit card, no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall. Thus, the Admit Card is a mandatory document for every aspiring candidate.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates may note down the expected exam pattern for SRMJEEE 2021 that is mentioned below:
- Mode of Entrance Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Question Asked: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Duration of SRMJEEE Examination: 2 hours and 30 Minutes
- Number of Sections: 3 (Three)
- Number of Questions Asked: The questions are divided as per the following division:
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates should go through the mentioned below points related to SRMJEEE 2021 syllabus for better preparation:
SRMJEEE 2021 Physics Syllabus-
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
SRMJEEE 2021 Chemistry Syllabus -
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
SRMJEEE 2021 Mathematics Syllabus -
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
Syllabus of English
Questions in this part contain Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue.
SRMJEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are some Preparation tips for the SRMJEEE entrance exam for the candidates help:
- Plan a schedule and prepare a timetable accordingly to allot equal time to each subject & topic.
- Focus on important topics first. Do not try to leave difficult portions unattempted. Rather give more time and focus on the difficult topics.
- Having an idea about the exam pattern & syllabus is important during preparations.
- Try to solve the previous 4-5 years questions papers and also the sample papers for having a better idea about the format of the exam.
- Stay calm and focus on your health along with the studies.
SRMJEEE 2021 Test Centre
Candidates should check the SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Centre list for the examination given below:
|State ||Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Chennai - Kattankulathur
Chennai - Ramapuram
Chennai - Vadapalani
Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad
|Overseas Centres ||Dubai|
SRMJEEE 2021 Results
The SRM results will be uploaded online on the official website of SRM University. Candidates can check their SRMJEEE 2021 result from there and also must take a print out of the scorecard. Candidates can check the following points related to the result:
- Candidates should visit the official website of SRM University.
- Enter registered enrollment number, programs applied for, and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will also be updated on the rank via SMS on their registered mobile number which they have entered in their application form.
- Results will contain the marks obtained in the entrance exam along with the merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the result for future correspondence.
SRMJEEE 2021 Cut-Off
Candidates can check the SRMJEEE Cut off 2021 from the below-mentioned points:
- The SRMJEEE cut off list for 2021 will be released along with the results. The cut-off list will be in the form of a scorecard.
- Candidates can download the cut off list along with the results from the Official website of SRM University.
230 – 250
|2000 – 5000|
200 – 229
|5001 – 9000|
170 – 199
|9001 – 13000|
150 – 169
|13001 – 15000|
130 – 149
|1500-1 – 17000|
Less than 130
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check all the essential information related to SRMJEEE 2021 counselling in the given below:
- As soon as the Results get announced, the merit list will be released by the university based on the total marks obtained by the candidates and the number of applicants who have appeared for the exam.
- The ranking is given to the candidate for the counselling process only.
- After the release of the Merit List by the University, candidates will be called to report at the allotted venues for counselling which will be decided by the authorities.
- All the candidates need to be present at the time of Counselling to the allotted venue with all the required documents. Else their admission will be barred.
- Candidates will have to get their documents verified, only after this, they will be allotted seats.
- Candidates need to pay INR 100,000 to the authority.
SRMJEEE 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the given below table concern with SRM entrance exam basic information:
SRMJEEE 2021 or SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
To offer admissions in various Engineering courses
Candidates can go through the above table and can choose the SRMJEEE 2021 exam centres according to their preference.
SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST)
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology or SRM Institute of Science & Technology is a private deemed university situated in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1985 under the University of Madras but granted as deemed university in 2003-2004. SRM university includes 6 campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Delhi NCR, Sikkim, and Amaravati. It becomes a university in 2006 following permission by the UGC for 'Deemed to be University.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam is conducting to offer admission across the country in various programs of engineering. SRMJEEE is conducting by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology to provide admission to the candidates on their campuses. It is a computer-based online test that examines the candidate's knowledge in physics, chemistry, and math.