SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech, B.Des, B.Sc, B.Arch & M.Tech courses have been released by SRMIST. The candidates have to fulfil the eligibility requirements for all the courses to appear in the SRMJEEE 2021 exam. The exam for SRM Joint Entrance Test is tentative to be held on the second week of April 2021. Candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the exam. The candidates can check SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 details below in the complete article.
SRMJEEE 2021 Online Application Form last day is 31 May 2021. SRMJEE 2021 > Apply Now.
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2021 Examination is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must of Indian Origin, Non-Resident Indians (NRI), and PIO or OCI cardholders are eligible to appear for this particular examination. Although, the candidate must note that apart from the Indian Residents, other aspiring candidates who have not taken the SRMJEEE examination must apply under the International student category only.
- Qualifying Examination: For this particular criteria, the candidate must have passed any one of the exams as mentioned below:
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as the candidate’s major subjects in a full-time regular-stream.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools.
- Age- The candidate who would be applying for the SRMJEEE 2021 Examination must be a minimum of 17 years of age while applying for it.
The candidate must note that there are important cases regarding eligibility that the candidate ought to know. If a candidate has not studied Mathematics as one of its major subjects in 11th and 12th standard, then they are only eligible for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
Also, those candidates who have completed their 10th standard, as well as 12th in NIOS, certainly would not be considered for admission to any of the programmes of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) within India.
The candidates can check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria needed to be able to apply for the UG and PG engineering courses at SRM University.
For the B.Tech Courses:
(a) Nationality and Age for all the B.Tech courses
- Only Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI) can apply
- The candidate should have attained the age of 16 + on July 31 of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held
(b) Qualifying Examination:
All B.Tech programmes:
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM is required.
- Passed or appearing in 10+2 in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation are acceptable.
For the B.tech courses in B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biotechnology with specialization in Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology with specialization in Regenerative Medicine, and Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering:
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB is required
- Passed or appearing in 10+2 examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation is acceptable.
For the M.Tech Courses:
Candidates who wish to apply for the M.Tech courses have to check the course-specific eligibility that is certainly different for all the courses.
However, the basic requirement needed is:
- A basic degree or equivalent in the course-specific subject with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidate who wishes to appear for the examination can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2021 which was available on the official website. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding SRMJEEE 2021 registration:
Online Application Process:
- SRMJEEE 2021 application form has been released on 12 December 2020.
- Visit the Official website of SRM University and click on the given Registration Link.
- Register through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number and fill in all the details asked in the SRMJEE application form carefully.
Candidates can get the SRMJEEE 2021 application form from the post office.