SRMJEEH 2023 registration has started on 22 November 2022 at srmist.edu.in. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Health Sciences is organised by SRM University to offer admission into BASLP, B.Optom, B.Sc Medical Imaging, M.Phrama, MPT, MOT, etc. It is held twice a year at the university level. The questions will be of Multiple Choice. Those who are seeking to apply for SRMJEEH UG nd PG Exam 2023 can read the whole article to know more details like Test date, registration process, the pattern of exam, etc.
Admission in Medical & Health Sciences Program at SRM University
- SRMIST offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine and health sciences, including MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, M.Pharm, and MDS.
- Admission to these programs is based on the performance of candidates in the NEET-UG or NEET-PG entrance exam, depending on the program.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as core subjects to be eligible for undergraduate programs. For postgraduate programs, candidates must have completed a relevant undergraduate degree.
- In addition to the NEET score, candidates may also be required to appear for a counseling session and/or a personal interview.
- Application forms for admission can be filled online on the SRMIST website. The application fee can also be paid online. https://applications.srmist.edu.in/srmhs
- Scholarships and financial assistance are available to eligible students based on their academic performance and economic background.
- The institute also provides hostel facilities for students on its campuses.
- SRMJEEH registration has started from 22 November 2022. Candidates can apply for SRM JEEH 2023 exam through the official website.
- SRM JEEH 2023 Exam for Phase -1 will held on 21, 22 and 23 April 2023.
SRMJEEH 2023 Status
|Application form start date||22nd November 2022|
|Exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2023 (Phase 1)|
10th & 11th June 2023 (Phase 2)
22nd & 23rd July 2023 (Phase 3)
SRMJEEH 2023 Important Dates
The candidates can check hereunder; SRMJEEH 2023 UG and PG dates:
SRMJEEH 2023 Schedule
|Last date to fill online application form||16th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
5th June 2023 (Phase 2)
17th July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Slot booking for Online entrance exam||To be announced soon|
|Exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2023 (Phase 1)|
10th & 11th June 2023 (Phase 2)
22nd & 23rd July 2023 (Phase 3)
April (Phase 1)
June 2023 (Phase 2)
|Counselling Starts||To be announced soon|
SRMJEEH 2023 Application Form
To appear in the entrance exam the aspirants need to fill SRMJEEH 2023 Application Form. The important details for the same have been provided below:
- The aspirants are advised to apply online on the official website only. Form submitted via any other mode will not be accepted.
- The details entered in the form should be correct and active to avoid the cancellation of the registration.
- Uploading of the asked documents should be in the proper format as suggested by the authority.
- Fee payment should be done else the form will not be processed further.
- On completion of the form, the candidates must get a printout of it for any future use.
SRMJEEH 2023 Application Fee
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1200/- and it is Non-Refundable.
- It can be paid via Net-banking Account details/ Credit/ Debit card ready.
How to Apply for SRMJEEH 2023?
The candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to fill SRMJEEH 2023 online application form:
- Step 1: Open the official website and click on Apply Now link
- Step 2: Enter email and mobile no for verification.
- Step 3: Thereafter enter all the required details in the form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee online by using the any of the online method
- Step 6: After paying the application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates have to download and print the same for further use.
SRMJEEH 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check below in the table SRMJEEH 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Under Graduate Programs
- The Candidate applying should be of 17 years on or before 31st December.
- H.S.C or equivalent qualification with English, PCM/ Biology / Botany and Zoology with a Minimum aggregate of 60% in relevant subjects provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
|B Pharm||Pharmacy||XII or equivalent qualification with PCB or Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50%|
|B Sc||Medical Imaging Technology|
- The candidate should be of 17 years on or before 31st December but should not be more then 30 years on or before 31st December
- He/She has passed the H.S.C / (10+2) or equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 50 % Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botany + Zoology provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- The qualifying Examinations passed by FN/PIO/CIWGC Students should be considered equivalent to Eligibility Examinations by the Association of Indian Universities / Academic Council.
|Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Cardiac Care Technology|
|Cardio Perfusion Technology|
|Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Critical Care Technology|
|Nursing||HSC (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, PCB or Botany & Zoology having a minimum 45% marks.|
|Medical Record Science|
- He / She has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of admission to the program.
- The Maximum age limit for admission is 30 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the program.
- He/ She passed the H.S.C / (10+2) or equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 50 % Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botany + Zoology / Biotechnology, provided the Indian Universities / Academic Council.
|Public Health||A pass in 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination or any other equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of marks in Natural Sciences with Biology / Zoology / Botany as compulsory subjects|
|BASLP||Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
- The candidate should hold 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination certificate with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- The applicant should have studied PC and Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology. -
- He/She should be of 17 years or above as on the 31 December but not be older than 25 years as on the 1st July of the year of admission.
|BPT||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
- A pass in the 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination or any other equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be specified by the Admissions Committee, English as one of the Subjects.
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
|BOT||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||H.S.C / (+2) or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany and Zoology with a minimum aggregate of 50%.|
|PBBSc||Nursing||The candidate should have a Diploma in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse and Midwife in the Tamil Nadu Nursing and Midwives Council or any other State Nursing Council accepted by the authority of this University.|
|Pharm D||Doctor of Pharmacy||A pass in any of the following examinations: (1) HSC / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology (2) A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations, provided that a student should be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.|
Eligibility for Post Graduate Programs
|M Sc ||Medical-Surgical Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing/B Sc Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum 55% and 1-year experience.|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing|
|MOT ||Sensory Integration Therapy|
The Candidates should hold Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) Degree with a minimum of 50% marks
|M Pharm||Pharmaceutical Analysis||Bachelor of Pharmacy with 55% aggregate marks|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs|
- The Candidates should hold Physiotherapy (BPT) Degree
- The candidates should have completed six months of the Compulsory Rotatory Internship program on or before 31st May of that academic year.
|Cardio Pulmonary Sciences|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
| Paediatric Physiotherapy|
|MHA ||Hospital Administration|
- Any degree under 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
- The candidate should have completed the age of 20 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December on the year of admission to the first-year Master of Hospital Administration.
|M.Sc || Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)||Applicants should hold B.Sc(N) degree with a minimum 1 year of clinical experience, preferably in Critical Care Setting|
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years on or before 31st December
- B.Opt or equivalent (3 years + 1 year of internship) with a minimum 60% Marks or CGPA of 6.0
SRMJEEH 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check below SRMJEEH 2023 Exam Pattern to get an idea about the type of question to be asked, test duration, etc. The question paper will be in the English language only.
SRMJEEH 2023 UG Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Type of Questions: the questions will be of Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes.(180 minutes)
- Marking scheme: +1 marks will be given for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking
The candidates can check marks distribution in the below table:
|Subject||Marks per section|
|Mathematics/ Biology||40 marks|
SRMJEEH 2023 Pg Exam Pattern
- Type of questions - The questions will be of scholastic aptitude type
- Number of questions - The question paper consists of 100 questions
- Exam duration - with a duration of 150 minutes
- Marking Scheme - Each correct response will carry 1 mark also there will be no negative marking.
SRMJEEH 2023 Syllabus
The candidates who are seeking to apply for SRMJEEH 2023 can take a look on its SRMJEEH 2023 syllabus for better preparation:
SRMJEEH 2023 UG Syllabus
- Units and Measurement, Mechanics
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Currents and Electromagnetic Waves
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Integral Calculus and its applications
- Analytical Geometry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology Photosynthesis
- Genetics and Evolution Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue. Each question has 4 choices, out of which choose the best answer.
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equation
SRMJEEH PG Syllabus 2023
M.Sc Nursing Syllabus
- Child Health Nursing
- Communication and Educational Technology
- Community Health Nursing
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Medical & Surgical Nursing (Adult including Geriatrics)
- Mental Health Nursing
- Applied Physiology
- Clinical Cardio-Respiratory Diseases
- Clinical Neurology
- Clinical Orthopaedics
- Community-Based Physiotherapy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Biomechanics & Applied Anatomy
- Occupational therapy in Rehabilitation
- Ophthalmic and Liquid Oral Products
- Parenteral Products
- Sustained Release Drugs Delivery Systems
- Steroids and Related drugs
SRMJEEH 2023 Admit Card
SRNJEEH 2022 Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who have filled the application form without any issue.
- The hall ticket will have to be downloaded from the official website provided under the candidate’s login section.
- They should carefully examine the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, inform to the board immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admission ticket.
- It should be preserved until the admission process is over.
Candidates must check the mentioned below information on the SRMJEEH 2023 hall ticket:
- Address of the candidate
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Timings
- Exam Day instructions
SRMJEEH 2023 Result
SRMJEEH 2023 Result will be declared after the exam will be over around one week later, on the official website.
- The examinees will be required to log in to check their results.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate.
- An email will be sent to candidates regarding the result.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks set by the authority in order to qualify for the entrance exam.
- All those who will clear the exam will only be called for the counselling process.
SRMJEEH 2023 Test Centres
The exam will be held in the below-enlisted cities:
- Port Blair
- New Delhi
- Chennai - Kattankulathur
- Chennai - Ramapuram
- Chennai - Vadapalani
- Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- Rae Bareli
SRMJEEH 2023 Highlights
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at SRMIST, a premier institution for healthcare education in India.
- The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at SRMIST offers a range of programs in Health Sciences.
- Programs include Allied Health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Public Health, Pharmacy, and Nursing.
- Students are equipped with the latest techniques, technologies, ethical, and professional standards essential in the healthcare industry.
- The faculty is committed to academic excellence and a supportive learning environment.
- Students are prepared to become leaders in their field and make a positive impact on the health of communities everywhere.
The candidates can check hereunder; short details about SRMJEEH 2023:
|Exam Name||SRMJEEH 2023|
|Exam Conducting body||SRM University|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|SRMJEEH Official website||https://www.srmist.edu.in/|