SRMS EET 2023 result will be declared in September 2023 (tentatively). SRMS EET 2023 registration process has ended. SRMS EET 2023 or Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Exam is a national level test conducted Online / Offline by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust is a pathway for selection in SRMS PROUD100 and Entry Level Scholarships for admissions against the management quota seats in B.Tech. the programme offered by SRMS Engineering Institutions. This exam is organised once a year. Applicants who are seeking to apply must read the whole article to know more about SRMS EET 2023 like Online and Offline Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, etc.
- SRMS EET 2023 result will be declared in September 2023.
- SRMS EET 2023 registration process has ended. The last date to apply for the application form was 25 July 2023.
- SRMS EET 2023 Exam is scheduled for 31 July 2023.
SRMS EET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details regarding SRMS EET 2023 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||Result Soon|
SRMS EET 2023 Important Dates
Here the candidates can find all the important details related to SRMS EET 2023:
SRMS Admission 2023 Schedule
|Start of filling of Application form||10 March 2023|
|Last date to register(offline)||25 July 2023|
|Last date to register(online)||25 July 2023|
|Date of Examination||31 July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified soon|
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified soon|
SRMS EET 2023 Application Form
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria first and after that, they can proceed for the Registration. Applicants can fill SRMS EET 2023 Application Form online/offline on the official website. Check below a few important points to be kept in mind while applying:
- The form can be submitted on the web portal of the exam.
- Details entered in the form should be valid. Contact details like contact number and email id should be active.
- Any incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Photograph and signature should be at the appropriate place in a proper format.
- The fee should be deposited via any of available modes only.
- For any future reference, the candidates must keep a copy of the filled admission form.
- Also, it can be downloaded from the official website and can be submitted along with the requisite documents and fee to University address. Below is the given address to which form can be submitted via offline mode:
SRMS EET – 2023
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology,
Ram Murti Puram, 13 Km, Bareilly-Nainital Road,
Bareilly-243 202 (U.P.)
SRMS EET 2023 Application Fee
The examination fee can be deposited via any online modes or in Cash or through DD in favour of SRMS TRUST payable at Bareilly. The candidates need to pay Rs 100/- regardless of any caste, creed or gender.
SRMS EET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The information related to the eligibility criteria is very important for the applicants as this can be a big reason for the applicants getting rejected by the universities. Below are the SRMS EET 2023 Eligibility Criteria that need to be fulfilled for successful submission of the application form:
- The applicant should have completed his HSC education from any recognised board with at least 60% of the score.
- The applicants also should have studied the PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) subjects in their HSC grade and achieved a good score in each subject.
- Must have scored well in their Jee main / UPSEE examination.
- The candidates who are still in their HSC can apply but they have to submit the mark sheet at the time of admission.
SRMS EET 2023 Admit Card
All those who will fill the application form successfully will only be issued SRMS EET 2023 Admit Card. Exam Hall ticket is a vital document to be kept to appear in the exam.
- All the candidates are required to download and print their entrance exam admission ticket from the official website.
- Applicants will have to enter their login credentials to download the same.
- Candidates must remember that after the release admission card they will not be allowed to make changes in their any of submitted details in the form.
- The exam conducting body will not send the hall ticket to any individuals via post or any other mode.
- The examines should keep the hall ticket with safety until the admission process is over.
Details inside the SRMS EET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details are mentioned therein and are correct:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
SRMS EET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are seeking to appear for SRMS Bareilly entrance exam must know the exam pattern of it.
- Mode of exam - Online / Offline mode
- Number of Questions - 100 questions to be solved in it.
- Type of Questions - The questions will be of MCQ type(Multiple-Choice Questions)
- Each question will have four options and applicants can select only one.
- Each correct answer will get 1 mark awarded
- There will be no negative marking done.
- Duration of exam - The applicants will get 2 hours(120 minutes) to solve the complete paper.
- Applicants cannot carry any kind of electronic device in the exam hall such things are restricted by the government.
SRMS EET 2023 Syllabus
SRMS EET 2023 Syllabus is completely based on class 12th and 11th course, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
- Gravitation & Oscillations
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical and Electronics.
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter & Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Oxygen Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Vectors and Reasoning
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration
SRMS EET 2023 Result
Applicants should be aware of the important information about the SRMS EET 2023 Result like when will it be released or how the applicant can get it from and more.
- The Result will be released on the official website within 10 to 15 days of the exam date.
- Applicants have to use their credentials to log in first (unique id like the seat number or the roll number and the DOB) to open the result.
- Once the Result page opens up the applicant can check the scores and print the document and also save it.
- The authority will not send the copy of it to any examinees.
SRMS EET 2023 Counselling
SRMS EET 2023 Counselling will be organised for all those who will qualify the entrance exam. The candidates need to carry their academic and identity documents in original to the counselling venue for verification and seat allotment purpose.
SRMS EET 2023 Highlights
Aspirants can check hereby Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Exam short details:
SRMS Entrance Exam 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||SRMS EET 2023|
|Full-Form||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting body ||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institution|
|SRMS Official website||https://www.srms.ac.in/engineering/srms-eet/|