Shobhit University National Entrance Test(SUNET) 2020 admit card has been released on 1 is a university-level entrance exam which is conducted by SU (Shobhit University), Meerut. SUNET exam is conducted once in a year. SUNET 2020 examination is organised to offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. SUNET 2020 will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) online examination. The application form is already released online on the official website. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the SUNET 2020 application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern.
SUNET 2020 Application Form
SUNET 2020 Application Form has been released on the official website. Candidate can fill the application form for the SUNET 2020 examination by both online and offline modes. Candidate must check all the points before filling the SUNET application form 2020. All the important points are listed below:
- Application form for SUNET 2020 exam ha been released online and the candidate can fill the form on the official website.
- Candidate must check the SUNET 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It is mandatory to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidate makes sure to submit the form before the last date of the application form.
- To apply offline, the candidate can download the SUNET 2020 application form from the official website in the PDF form.
- Applicant must fill the application form carefully, the applicant can't edit/delete any information in the application form after the submission.
- For the online application form, the candidate must be registered on the official website with their correct email address, so if the authority can send any notification on the email.
- Candidate makes sure to fill the application form correctly and upload the scanned documents in the application form.
- Candidate has to provide some basic details in the SUNET application form 2020 like personal details, contact details, educational details etc.
SUNET 2020 Application Fee
SUNET 2020 application fee is equal for all the categories (General, SC/ST, OBC, Others). Fee for the SUNET application form 2020 is Rs.1100/- for all the candidates. Candidate can pay the application fee by both online and offline mode. Both modes are described below:
Online mode: Candidate can pay application fee payment Online via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
Offline mode: Candidate can pay the application fee via offline mode through demand draft in favour of CSREM TRUST.
SUNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate makes sure to check all the eligibility criteria before filling for the SUNET 2020 application form. It is mandatory for all the candidate to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for SUNET 2020 examination. All the eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Engineering and Technology
- Candidates must be passed/appeared Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with minimum 50% marks in PCM/ PCB to get the admission.
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) / Intermediate / Higher Secondary from any approved Board and had mathematics as one of the subjects at 10 level can apply for the SUNET 2020 examination.
- Engineering and Technology
- Candidate must be passed B.Tech. or an equivalent degree in the allied branch of Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or MCA/M.Sc. degree in a related branch with a minimum of 60%. Candidates with valid GATE Score shall be given preference in Admission.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate having a valid score in CAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/SUNET may apply directly for GD (Group Discussion) / PI (Personal Interview).
- Candidates who have passed B.Com or its equivalent in relevant/ allied branch with at least 50% aggregate marks can apply for the SUNET 2020 examination.
- BA.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B/ B.Com.LL.B
- Candidate must be passed/appeared in Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with 50% marks to get the admission. Candidate having a valid Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) / SUNET 2020 score may also apply directly for admission.
SUNET 2020 Exempted List
If the candidate is a rank holder in a National/State Level Test, then they will be exempted from SUNET 2020. The exempted list is given in the table below:
SUNET 2020 Exempted List
|Engineering||JEE Mains/ SUNET||Rank<3,00,000|
|MBA||CAT/MAT/XAT||CAT>65% , MAT>75%|
SUNET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the details for SUNET 2020 exam pattern are listed below:
- All the questions will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- All question will carry 4 marks each.
- Each incorrect answer will be -1 in the total marks of candidate.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- The SUNET 2020 exam will be conducted online.
SUNET 2020 Syllabus
Candidate can check the syllabus for all the courses in the given list below:
- For B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc
- The exam will be set from the 12th grade CBSE syllabus of Physics, chemistry, Biology/Mathematics/agricalture.
- For LAW Courses (LL.B/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA /BA)
- The exam will be set from the 12th grade CBSE syllabus of Gerenal Knowledge/Curent Affairs, Logical Reasoning, English , Maths, Legal Aptitude.
- For MCA/BCA/BA/B.Com/BBA
- The exam will be set from the Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Computer Aptitude.
- For MBA/B.Ed
- The exam will be set from English, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning.
SUNET 2020 Admit Card
SUNET 2020 admit card will released online after one or two week of registration on the official website. All the important points about the SUNET admit card 2020 are listed below:
- Candidate must visit the official website to download the admit card.
- Candidate makes sure to login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- Candidate must take 2 hardcopy of the admit card in the SUNET 2020 examination hall.
- Take one photograph same as per on the application form.
- Candidate must carry one ID proof like aadhar along with the SUNET 2020 admit card.
SUNET 2020 Admit card will consists the some basic details, the details on admit card are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center Address
- Examination Date & day
- Exam Time
SUNET 2020 Result
SUNET 2020 result will delare online on the official website of the conducted authority. Candidate can check the important points of SUNET 2020 result below:
- Candidate makes sure to fill the correct roll number on the official website to check the SUNET result 2020.
- Candidate advised to check their email box time to time, may be the notification will be send by the conducted authority for the result.
- Candidate must takes out the hardcopy of the SUNET 2020 result.
Details on the SUNET 2020 result are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll No.
- Total marks obtained
- Selected Course
- Result Status (Selected/ Not Selected)
SUNET 2020 Counselling
After releasing the result SUNET 2020 Counseling will held after the two to three weeks. Candidates will be notify by the email from the Shobhit University. Candiadte have to bring all the original documents at the time of counselling. All the required documents are listed below:
- ID proof like aadhar card / pan card.
- Two or Three candidate's recent clicked photographs.
- 10th and 12th marks sheets or equivalent certificate from the recorganised institute.
- Graduation degree/equivalant from the recorganised univeristy for the candidates who applied for postgraduaction.
SUNET 2020 Admission Process
Candidate can check the complete steps for SUNET 2020 admission process below:
- After filling the SUNET 2020 application form, conducted authority will check the eligibility of the applied candidates. If candidate is eligible then they selected otherwise, they reject the application form.
- Selected candidate have to give the PI (Personal Interview) at the described place.
- If the candidate get selected in the PI round, then they will get the offer letter from the Shobhid University.
- After getting the offer letter, candidate have to pay the entire fee of the course within the given time period.
- Candidate's Adimisison will be completed after all these steps and then the candidate can attend classes in the Shobhit University (SU).
SUNET 2020 Highlights
|Examination Name||Shobhit University National Entrance Test|
|Conducted By||Shobhit University|
|Courses Offered||Under-graduate and post-graduate courses|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Examination Mode||Online (CBT)|