SUNET 2023 applciation form has been released, by the conducting authority. SUNET 2023 is also known as Shobhit University National Entrance Test is conducted once a year to offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. SUNET 2023 will be conducted by Shobhit University as CBT (Computer Based Test). Admission to all the UG and PG courses is based on the marks in Shobhit University National Entrance Test (SUNET). Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the SUNET 2023 application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, etc.
- SUNET 2023 applciation form has been released, via online mode on the official website. Click Here to Apply, Apply Now
SUNET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SUNET 2023 exam status from the below table:
official notification announced
Applciaiton form has been released
SUNET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important date for SUNET 2023 from the below table.
SUNET 2023 Important Date
|Application End||To be notified soon |
|Admit Card||To be notified soon |
|Exam||To be notified soon |
|Result||To be announced|
SUNET 2023 Application Form
SUNET 2023 Application Form will be released on the official website.
Candidates can fill the application form for the SUNET 2023 examination in both online and offline modes. The candidates must check all the points before filling the SUNET application form 2023. The candidates must check the SUNET 2023 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It is mandatory to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for all the candidates. All the important points are listed below:
- The candidate makes sure to submit the form before the last date of the application form.
- To apply offline, the candidate can download the SUNET 2023 application form from the official website in PDF form.
- Applicant must fill the application form carefully, the applicant can't edit/delete any information in the application form after the submission.
- For the online application form, the candidate must be registered on the official website with their correct email address, so if the authority can send any notification on the email.
- The candidate makes sure to fill the application form correctly and upload the scanned documents in the application form.
- The candidate has to provide some basic details in the SUNET application form 2023 like personal details, contact details, educational details, etc.
SUNET 2023 Application Fee
SUNET 2023 application fee is equal for all the categories (General, SC/ST, OBC, Others). The fee for the SUNET application form 2023 is Rs.1100/- for all the candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee in both online and offline modes. Both modes are described below:
Online mode: Candidate can pay application fee payment Online via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
Offline mode: Candidate can pay the application fee via offline mode through demand draft in favour of CSREM TRUST.
SUNET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate makes sure to check all the eligibility criteria before filling out the SUNET 2023 application form. All the candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the SUNET 2023 examination. All the eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Engineering and Technology
- Candidates must be passed/appeared Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM/ PCB to get admission.
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) / Intermediate / Higher Secondary from any approved Board and had mathematics as one of the subjects at 10 level can apply for the SUNET 2023 examination.
- Engineering and Technology
- Candidate must be passed B.Tech. or an equivalent degree in the allied branch of Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or MCA/M.Sc. degree in a related branch with a minimum of 60%. Candidates with valid GATE Score shall be given preference in Admission.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates having a valid score in CAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/SUNET may apply directly for GD (Group Discussion) / PI (Personal Interview).
- Candidates who have passed B.Com or its equivalent in relevant/ allied branch with at least 50% aggregate marks can apply for the SUNET 2020 examination.
- BA.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B/ B.Com.LL.B
- Candidate must be passed/appeared in Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with 50% marks to get admission. Candidates having a valid Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) / SUNET 2020 score may also apply directly for admission.
SUNET 2023 Exempted List
If the candidate is a rank holder in a National/State Level Test, then they will be exempted from SUNET 2023. The exempted list is given in the table below:
SUNET 2023 Exempted List
|Engineering||JEE Mains/ SUNET||Rank<3,00,000|
|MBA||CAT/MAT/XAT||CAT>65% , MAT>75%|
SUNET 2023 Exam Pattern
All the details for the SUNET 2023 exam pattern are listed below:
- All the questions will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- All questions will carry 4 marks each.
- Each incorrect answer will be -1 in the total marks of the candidate.
- The question paper will be in the English language only.
- The SUNET 2023 exam will be conducted online.
SUNET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for all the courses in the given list below:
- For B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc
- The exam will be set from the 12th grade CBSE syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematicsagriculturee.
- For LAW Courses (LL.B/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA /BA)
- The exam will be set from the 12th grade CBSE syllabus of general KnowledgeCurrentt Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Englis, Maths, Legal Aptitude.
- For MCA/BCA/BA/B.Com/BBA
- The exam will be set from the Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Computer Aptitude.
- For MBA/B.Ed
- The exam will be set from English, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning.
SUNET 2023 Admit Card
SUNET 2023 admit card
will be released online after one or two weeks of registration on the official website. All the important points about the SUNET admit card 2023 are listed below:
- Candidate must visit the official website to download the admit card. The candidate makes sure to login with the registered ID and password on the official website.
- Candidate must take 2hardcopiesy of the admit card in the SUNET 2023 examination hall.
- Take one photograph same as per on the application form. The candidates must carry one ID proof like radar along with the SUNET 2023 admit card.
SUNET 2023 Admit card will consist of some basic details, the details on the admit card are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center Address
- Examination Date & day
- Exam Time
SUNET 2023 Result
SUNET 2023resultst will declare online on the official website of the conducted authority. The candidate can check the important points of the SUNET 2023 result below:
- The candidate makes sure to fill in the correct roll number on the official website to check the SUNET result 2023. Candidates are advised to check their email box from time to time, maybe the notification will be sent by the conducted authority for the result.
- The candidate must take out the hard copy of the SUNET 2023 result.
Details on the SUNET 2023 result are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll No.
- Total marks obtained
- Selected Course
- Result Status (Selected/ Not Selected)
SUNET 2023 Counselling
After releasing the result SUNET 2023 Counseling will hold after two to three weeks. Candidates will be notified by email from Shobhit University. The candidate has to bring all the original documents at the time of counselling. All the required documents are listed below:
- ID proof like aadhar card/pan card.
- Two or Three candidates recently clicked photographs.
- 10th and 12th marks sheets or equivalent certificates from the recognized institute.
- Graduation degree/equivalent from the reorganized university for the candidates who applied for postgraduation.
SUNET applies to the following programs:
- Integrated LL.B. Based on CLAT
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUNET 2023 Admission Process
Candidate can check the complete steps for SUNET 2023 admission process below:
- After filling the SUNET 2023 application form, the conducted authority will check the eligibility of the applied candidates. If a candidate is eligible then they selected otherwise, they reject the application form.
- Selected candidates have to give the PI (Personal Interview) at the described place.
- If the candidate gets selected in the PI round, then they will get the offer letter from Shobhid University.
- After getting the offer letter, the candidate has to pay the entire fee of the course within the given time period.
- The candidate's Admission will be completed after all these steps and then the candidate can attend classes at the Shobhit University (SU).
SUNET 2023 Highlights
|Examination Name||Shobhit University National Entrance Test|
|Conducted By||Shobhit University|
|Courses Offered||Under-graduate and post-graduate courses|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Examination Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Application link||Activate Soon|
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology has been founded in 2006 by Dr Shobhit Kumar in Meerut. The Government of India has granted the University Deemed-to-be University status. The University translates its vision into reality on the path of achieving excellence in engineering, technology, and management. Shobhit University provides various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in different fields.
shobhit university result shobhit university ranking in India shobhit university marksheet download shobhit university distance education courses and fees shobhit university admit card 2014 15 shobhit university result 2019 2020 shobhit university collpoll