TS EMACET Counselling 2020 will be organised by TSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education) for candidates based TS EMACET ranks and scores. Candidates have to register and pay the fee by online made to participate in counselling. Candidates are called for reporting at the venue as per booked slots for document verification. Candidates are allotted seats after document verification. Candidates have to pay Admission Fee to accept the allotted seat. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to get detailed information about TS EMACET 2020 Counselling.
TS EMACET 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidate can check complete counseling schedule below:-
|Event||Dates for Phase 1||Dates for Final Phase |
|Online Registration and Payment of fee ||notified soon||notified soon|
|Verification of candidates ||notified soon||notified soon|
|Choice filling starts||notified soon||notified soon|
|Choice locking||notified soon||notified soon|
|Provisional Seat allotment||notified soon||notified soon|
|Payment of tuition fee||notified soon||notified soon|
|Reporting at college||notified soon||notified soon|
TS EMACET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates are carefully given steps to participate in TS EMACET counselling:-
1. Counselling Registration and Payment
- Step 1: Visit the TS EMACET official website for counselling.
- Step 2: Click the given counselling link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Press the "Payment of Processing Fee" button.
- Step 4: Candidates need to register for counselling by entering the following details:-
- Registration Number mentioned in Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Birth Date
- Admit Card Number of Qualifying Exam
- Step 5: Upload all the mentioned documents.
- Step 6: Candidates have to pay the registration fee by online mode.
Check registration fee for counselling below:-
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 600/- |
|Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 600/-|
2. Slot Booking for Counselling
Candidates need to book slots for document verification at the campus. Candidates are not able to attend the TS EMACET 2020 counselling without slot booking.
3. Documents Verification
Candidates required to report at the campus as per slot booking with mentioned documents for verification:-
- TS EMACET 2020 Result and Rank card
- TS EMACET 2020 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 6th to Class 9th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Employer Certificate
- Physical Disabled Certificate(if needed)
TS EMACET Counselling 2020 Choice Filling
Candidates follow given steps to fill the college preferences:-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EMACET.
- Step 2: Click on the counselling link.
- Step 2: Candidates have to login by entering a unique login id and password.
- Step 3: Enter OTP sent on the candidate's registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Select the college options as many you want(priority-wise).
- Step 5: Check carefully all the choices once again.
- Step 6: Submit the college preferences and take the print-out.
TS EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
After Reporting and Document Verification as per slot booking seats are allotted based on vacancies and ranks in the entrance test. A provisional seat allotment letter will be released on the official website regarding the admission. The Admission fee is also mentioned in this order. You can pay the tuition fee using your online mode via debit card, credit card, and net-banking.
To download provisional seat allotment letter, you need the following details:
- ROC Application form number
- TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card number
- Birth Date
- Password for Login