TUEE 2020 Syllabus has been released by the Tezpur University on its official website separately for all courses. The candidates must know the entrance exam syllabus for better preparation to fetch good marks in the exam. The syllabus gives an idea of what kind of questions will be asked in the exam, topics from which questions will be framed, etc. Based on the syllabus the candidates can solve the questions bank to qualify the exam. Those who have applied or seeking to apply for Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2020 can read the complete article to know more about TUEE Syllabus 2020.
TUEE 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can check Tezpur University Entrance Examination 2020 syllabus for all programmes below:
TUEE 2020 M.A in Assamese Syllabus
- History of Assamese language and literature
- Culture of Assam
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Introduction to Comparative Literature & World Literature
- Literary Theory and Criticism
- Translation(English to Assamese)
- A short note on a topic in English.
TUEE 2020 M.Sc. in Chemistry Syllabus
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry & Chemical Bonding
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Spectroscopy from Undergraduate level curriculum of all leading Indian Universities.
TUEE 2020 M.Sc. in Environmental Science Syllabus
The questions will be asked from the following subjects of Undergraduate level:
- Earth and Environmental Science
TUEE 2020 M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Syllabus
B.Sc. level Life Science from below-mentioned subjects:
- Cell Biology
- Genetics, etc.
- Higher secondary level Physics
TUEE 2020 M.Sc. in Physics Syllabus
- Classical Mechanics,
- Properties of matter
- Quantum Mechanics
- Atomic Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
TUEE 2020 M. Sc. in Mathematics/Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. in Mathematics Syllabus
- Numbers and sets, relations and functions, polynomial and transcendental equations, a system of linear equations, sequences and series, matrices and determinants, permutation and combination, binomial theorem, complex numbers, logarithm, MathematicalInduction, inequalities, mathematical logic.
- Trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, solution of trigonometric equations.
- Straight line, conic section, planes in 2D geometry.
- Elements of 3D geometry, direction cosine and direction ratio, distance and section formula.
- Limits, continuity, differentiability.
- Derivatives of functions, applications of derivatives.
- Indefinite and definite integrals, applications.
- Differential equations: preliminaries, solution of the first-order ordinary differential equation.
- Algebra of vectors, scalar and vector product, a triple product of vectors.
- Mean, Median, Mode, Variants, Standard Deviation, Frequency distribution.
- The classical definition of Probability, random variable, conditional probability, Baye’s Theorem, Binomial, Poisson and Normal distribution.
- Basics of linear programming, graphical methods of solutions of Linear Programming Problems (LPP).
TUEE 2020 M.A. in Cultural Studies Syllabus
- General awareness
- Society, culture and tradition
- Folklore, visual and performing arts
- Popular culture: film, sports and media
- Social issues pertaining to gender, class and ethnicity
- The cultural geography of India
- A cultural history of India
TUEE 2020 MA in Education Syllabus
- Philosophical Perspective in Education: Philosophy and Education, Pragmatism, Idealism, Naturalism, Educational Practices – Kindergarten, Montessori, Dalton Plan, Project Method etc.
- Sociological Perspective in Education: Education in relation to Society, Agencies of Socialization, Social Change, Social mobility and stratification etc.
- Psychological Perspective in Education: Educational Psychology and Theories, Learning, intelligence, personality, child’s growth and development etc.
- Educational Technology: Concept and scope of Educational Technology, Educational Communication, Emerging technologies in education
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Educational scenario of India, Inclusive Education, RTE Act 2009, Education for peace, yoga and gender, Constitutional Provisions, Environmental Education
TUEE 2020 B.Ed Syllabus
- General Awareness-Current affairs, politics, education, geography, economics etc.
- Teaching Aptitude-Teaching-Learning, Teacher’s role, Classroom communication etc.
- Contemporary Issues in Education- Educational scenario of India, Inclusive Education, RTE Act 2009, Education for peace, yoga and gender, Constitutional Provisions, Environmental Education, etc.
- ICT in Education- Massive Open and Online Courses, Online Learning Platforms, classroom communication, teaching-learning aids, Educational technology, Web 2.0 Technologies, etc.
- Perspectives in Education-Philosophical, Sociological and Psychological
TUEE 2020 M.A. Linguistics and Language Technology Syllabus
- Basic grammar (syntax, morphology, phonetics, semantics),
- Language and animal communication
- English grammar (+12 level)
- Language and society,
- Languages and linguistic situation of Northeast,
- Scheduled languages and non-scheduled languages
- Language death, language endangerment, language policies and planning
TUEE 2020 MA in English Syllabus
BA Honours/Major level syllabi
- Reading Literature (Genres,
- Movements, Schools, Terms)
- History of English Literature,
- English Poetry: Chaucer to Dryden,
- British Drama: Beginning to Shakespeare
TUEE 2020 MA in Hindi Syllabus
- Hindi Vyakaran
- Hindi Bhasha
- Hindi Sahitya
- Bharatiya Aur Paschatya Kavya-Shastra
- Hindi Patrakarita
TUEE 2020 M.A. in Communication for Development / M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism Syllabus
- English language and grammar
- Current affairs General knowledge, general idea about developmental issues and policies internationally and in India
- Basic awareness about mass media at national and international level
- Observational, analytical and creative writing skills for descriptive questions
TUEE 2020 MTTM Syllabus
- General Knowledge - Tourism destinations of India and the world
- History and mythology of India
- English - English Grammar; Sentence formation
- Current Affairs
TUEE 2020 M.Com Syllabus
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Business Laws
- General Business Awareness
TUEE 2020 M.Tech in Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Geotechnical Engineering - Soil Mechanics: Origin of soils, soil structure and fabric, Three-phase system and phase relationships, etc.
- Foundation Engineering: Sub-surface investigations - scope, drilling boreholes, sampling, plate load test, standard penetration and cone penetration tests; etc.
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics
- Construction Materials
- Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
TUEE 2020 M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering Syllabus
- Programming in C, Computer Organization
- System Programming
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Theory of Computation
TUEE 2020 MCA Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic Mathematical Ability
- Mathematics (10+2 Level)
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- English Vocabulary and composition
TUEE 2020 M.Tech. in Bioelectronics Syllabus
B.E/B.Tech. level courses in the following:
- Electronics Engineering topics
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
M.Sc. level courses in the following:
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology and
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Download Subject Wise TUEE 2020 Syllabus & model question paper from below:
TUEE 2020 Preparation Tips
To fetch good marks the candidates must prepare for Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2020. Here are a few tips for better preparation:
- The candidates must go through the syllabus properly to get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked?
- They should start with the easy topics first and then move on to the difficult one. This way candidates will feel motivated as if they will see to the topics a few topics will already be covered by them.
- Must make proper notes in a simple language, which helps in keeping the things in mind for long.
- Solving the previous year's questions will really help.
- Revision is very important to remember every topic.