TUEE Admit Card will be released on the third week of May on the Tezpur University official website. The Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2020 is conducted by Tezpur University, Assam every year for various integrated, Post-graduate, PG Diploma and certificate courses. The exam will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates can download their TUEE Hall ticket 2020 using the registration ID and password form the official website. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about TUEE Admit Card 2020.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card Dates
The important dates related to TUEE 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below in the given table:
TUEE 2020 Hall ticket Dates
|TUEE Admit Card Release date||Third week of May|
|TUEE 2020 Exam Date||29 - 31 May 2020|
|Date of Result Declaration||26 June 2020|
The Dates related to TUEE 2020 Admit Card will be updated as soon as the authority announces.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card
TUEE 2020 Admit Card will be issued by the Tezpur University, Assam in the third week of May on their official website. Candidate can download the Admit card from their official website.Candidates who have applied for the TUEE 2020 Exam or who want to know about the Admit card must read the instructions/details mentioned below.
- The Admit Card will be only provided once by the conducting authority.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit card.
- Candidates have to bring a valid id proof along with the Admit card during the examination.
- Admit Card will be issued online by the conducting authority to all the successfully registered candidates only.
- No, admit card will be sent via mobile number or email id to any candidate.
- TUEE admit card will have some Personal as well as Education details.
- If any Information is printed incorrectly or any information needs to be changed then-candidate must contact TUEE admit card immediately.
Documents need to be carried for the TUEE 2020 Examination
Candidates are advised to take the below-mentioned documents with them for the examination.
- TUEE 2020 Admit card.
- Valid ID Proof.
- Qualification certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Category certificate(if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph(similar to one uploaded in the form).
How to download the TUEE 2020 Admit card?
The Candidate who wishes to download the TUEE 2020 Admit card can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading from the official website.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the direct link given on the website for downloading Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Login credentials in the given fields.
- After entering the details, click on "Sign ME IN" button.
- On submitting the details, the candidate can download their Admit card.
- At last, the Candidate may take multiple printouts for the examination and further use.
TUEE 2020 Admit Card Issues
There are chances that candidate might face issues while downloading the TUEE 2020 Admit Card. This may happen due to the following reasons:
Wrong Credentials- Candidate may be entering his/her wrong login credentials(Application number and password).In that case, the candidate may click on the "forgot password" button.
Rejected Application- Tezpur University may have rejected the Application due to eligibility issues or due to possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form.
Discrepancy in TUEE Admit Card
In case of any discrepacy, the Candidate may immediately contact the university authorities at the following address:-
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784028
Email ID: [email protected]
Details in the TUEE Admit Card
The TUEE 2020 Admit Card contains various details of the candidate as well as the exam.The TUEE 2020 Admit card will have the following details mentioned below:
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Exam venue
- Location of the test centre
- Candidate's Photograph and Signature.
- Registration number
- Exam Related Instructions
TUEE 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can check all the important exam day instructions from the back side of the admit card. Candidates are advised to through all the instructions before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must visit the exam center an hour before the commencement of TUEE exam.
- Any candidate without hall ticket will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the personal interview or counselling ends.
- Any candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the exam duration.
- Electronic devices such as Watch, Calculators, Pager, Mobile Phones, Alarm Clock, and Slide Rule etc are not allowed in the examination centre.
- Candidates will be provided 10 minutes to read the instructions and also check the number of pages in question paper.
- All the candidates must carry one passport size photograph similar to one uploaded during registration at the allotted test centre.
- Any kind of textual material, printed or written, bits of paper, except the online test admission ticket, unique original photo ID is not allowed in the centre.
- If the candidates marked absent in the examination, then their re-examination will not be held in any condition.